剧集 | 我们的孩子足够坚强吗?中式学校(2015) | 导航列表
It bends through water...
不管是不是真的 都不能对孩子说这个
It doesn't matter if it's true you don't say that to kids.
如果它的折射光线靠近这条垂线
And if it's bending towards this normal line...
算你牛 老娘不学了
Great! I'm not doing any of this.
她以为自己是谁啊 还说我傻
Who the hell does she think she is, saying that I'm dumb?
太过分了 太过分了
That's not cool. That's not cool. That's not cool.
-苏菲 -干嘛
- Sophie... - Yeah?
请你出去站一会儿吧
Can I have you stay outside for a second, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
有人需要尺子吗
Do you, does anybody want a ruler?
抱歉 我什么都没做 我做什么了
Sorry, I didn't do anything, what have I done?
我做什么了
What have I done?
我做什么了
What have I done?
妈的
Oh, damn.
要不是为了社交生活和朋友
If it wasn't for the social life and for the friends,
我压根不会来学校
I wouldn't bother with school.
人们总是会问你
People always asking you,
"你长大后想做什么"
"What do you want to be when you're older?"
谁说得准呢 你才十三岁
And you're not going to know that, like, 13 years old,
但如果不接受教育 你确实无法
but if you don't have an education, you can't really...
生存 因为没钱你什么都干不了
live, because you can't do stuff without money.
想得到钱的话 你要么去杀人抢钱
And to get money, you either kill people and get their money
要么...
or you, erm...
去工作
you work.
苏菲 我不喜欢你的行为
Sophie, I'm not impressed by you
我得找点时间跟你谈一谈
and I...I need a little bit of time to talk to you...
不是现在 但我很不喜欢
Not now, but I'm not impressed.
昨天我就让你换了座位 今天是第二次
Yesterday I have had you moved, today a second time.
不 我之所以讲话 是因为
No, no... the only reason why I was talking, though...
-不 抱歉 -因为我认为你的言论有些不礼貌
- No, no. Sorry. - ... because I found your remark a bit rude.
-我稍后再跟你谈 好吗 -好吧
- I'll talk to you later. Is that OK? - OK.
我们也在学习
We are also learning,
学习课堂管理技巧
we are learning the classroom management skills,
因为在中国
because in China
我们不需要所谓的课堂管理技巧
we don't need to...to have classroom management skills,
因为每个学生从生下来就遵守纪律
cos everybody is disciplined by born,
天性如此 再加上家庭培养
by nature, by families,
以及社会教育
by the society.
但在这里
Whereas here that is...
课堂管理是教学中最难的部分
it's the most challenging part of teaching.
三角函数就是
Trigonometry means...
正弦 余弦 正切
sine, cosine and tangent.
你们之前听过吗
Have you heard this before?
数学课上 邹老师也遇到了麻烦
In the maths classes, Mr. Zou is also running into trouble.
就是一比根号♥三
That is one over square root of three.
他在用中式节奏来授课
He's teaching at the Chinese pace.
英国学生跟不上
The British students can't keep up
于是他们马上失去了兴趣
and they're quickly losing interest.
康纳 起立
Connor, stand up.
现在你有机会
Now you have a chance...
大家安静
Everyone, quiet!
如果你知道问题的答案 那好 没问题
If you can have answer the question, OK, no problem.
康纳 回答这个问题
Connor, answer the question.
你能回答吗 回答不出来吗
Can you answer? No?
好吧
Ok.
坐下
Go, sit down.
我们等会儿再说
We will talk.
我没想到学生的水平是这样的
I didn't expect the level of students like this.
他们对数学
They don't take maths
没有中国学生那么重视
as serious as the students in China.
大家来算正弦三十度
Well, let's do sin 30 degree...
到他们十五岁时
By the time they're 15,
一些中国学生每周要做十一小时的数学练习
some Chinese students are doing 11 hours of maths a week
相当于多出了同龄英国学生三年时间
and are up to three years ahead of their British counterparts.
对边
Opposite side,
除以斜边
divided by hypotenuse.
我还是不懂
OK, I still don't get it.
我发现这里的学生不习惯去记公式
I find students here are not used to memorising formulas.
他们的水平
Their level?
落后中国学生很多
Erm, quite behind the Chinese students.
这会让你的教学节奏变慢
That makes your teaching slow.
三角函数有什么用
What's trigonometry for?
-我们为什么要学这些 -三角形之类的
- Like, why do we need to know these things? - Triangles...stuff.
-为什么不学 -我们生活中又用不到
- Why not? - I don't think we'd need it in life,
他们应该教我们怎么缴税
I think they should be telling us how to pay our taxes
或者找工作之类的
and get jobs and stuff.
-醉生 -梦死
- Get drunk. - And live.
X是AB段的长度
X is the size of AB.
我明白你在干什么 但不明白为什么
I get what you do, but not why.
即使那些最有能力的学生也很难跟上
Even some of the most able students are struggling with
中式的教学节奏
the pace of the Chinese teaching.
今天我们学了
Today we did, um...
以前从未学过的三角函数
trigonometry, which we have never covered before
他花了十五分钟就讲完了
and we did it in, like, 15 minutes.
然后就开始讲下一部分了
He was just moving on to the next one,
因为大家都在讲话 所以他大概在想
cos everyone was talking so it was, like,
"他们都在自学 那我开始下一部分吧"
"Oh, they're doing it by themselves, I'll just move on."
学生的能力有很大差距
There's such a wide range of abilities.
有的人学得很快 有的人学得慢一些
Some people get it so quickly and some people take more time.
他讲得很快
He's going over things so quickly
解释得也不是很到位
and not explaining things properly
这些对我们都是新知识
and they're new to us,
所以我们很难理解
so we're not understanding them.
您有时间吗
Have you got a minute?
姑娘们决定向她们的英国数学老师
The girls have decided to visit Jay Bremner,
杰伊·布雷姆纳寻求帮助
their British maths teacher, to ask for help.
正好我今天正在准备这个部分
It's very convenient that I was doing this today
所以我随时可以开始
so I have it all ready to go.
布雷姆纳老师也在教一个九年级的班
Mr Bremner has his own Year 9 class,
他的学生将在考试中与中式学校一决高下
who will be competing against the Chinese school in the exam
来检验两种不同的教学法
to test the two teaching styles.
三种三角函数 正弦 余弦 正切
Three different trig ratios, sin, cos, and tan.
我写的时候会写成这种三角的形状
I actually write it with these little ridges in it,
这是正弦
so SOH...
余弦
CAH...
正切
TOA.
-我懂了 正弦是对边比斜边 -是的
- I get it! Sin is opposite hypotenuse... - Yes.
-天呐 -余弦是邻边比斜边
- Oh, my God! - Cos is adjacent to the hypotenuse...
-终于懂了 -听着像古代非洲的韵诗
- It makes sense. - That sounds like an ancient African rhyme!
某种程度上...是的
Well... To a certain degree...yes.
我就称它为"正余切口诀"
All right, I just simply refer to it as SOH-CAH-TOA.
很有道理
That makes sense.
我们去找我们平时的数学老师
We went to see our normal maths teacher
问他三角函数的问题 因为我们一点也不懂
to ask him about trig because we didn't understand any of it
他说他们班用了
and he said his class was taking,
一周时间外加一节课来学这部分
a whole week and another lesson to learn it.
显然这些知识大部分是非常快地
It appeared that the information was largely just given to them
塞给他们 分分钟了事
very quickly, all in one go,
就秉着知识就在这摆着
just with an expectation that it's there,
记下然后应用的理念
copy it and do it.
教学 学习和课堂已经发生了很大变化
Teaching and learning and classrooms have changed so much.
这不再是老师的课堂
It's not the teacher's lesson any more,
而是学生的课堂
it is the students' lesson
如果我们作为老师不把课程
and if we, as teachers, don't develop lessons to take...
按照受众群体的需求来设定的话
tailored to the needs of our particular groups,
结果只能是对牛弹琴
it's just going to fall on deaf ears.
学生要么会作弊
Either the children will misbehave,
学生既不懂其表
the children won't access it,
也不懂其里
the children won't understand it
你就只是单方面的灌输
and you'll just be talking at them,
他们就会坐在那等着你闭嘴
剧集 | 我们的孩子足够坚强吗?中式学校(2015) | 导航列表