剧集 | 我们的孩子足够坚强吗?中式学校(2015) | 导航列表
我们还要继续上课 所以我可能要更严格一些了
Our class has to go on, so maybe I need to be more strict.
不要 我觉得老师你挺好的
No, I think you're a very good teacher,
就这样保持下去吧
I think it should stay that way.
在我的学校里 当我这样看学生的时候
In my school, when I look at my students in this way...
他们就会听话
They will follow me...
但你们不会
but you don't.
你们总是说"抱歉 老师"
You always say, "Sorry, Miss."
然后继续老样子
But then you do that again.
这非常不同
It's very different.
我要想个办法
I need to figure out what to do.
七点钟了 折磨的第一天结束了
It's seven o'clock and the end of the first gruelling day.
好了 今天就到这里吧
So, that's all your day today, OK. Ok...
谢谢
明天见
See you tomorrow.
英国的孩子们习惯于质疑老师
British kids - they are used to questioning teachers,
用各种各样的方式为难老师
challenging teachers in many ways.
中国学生则完全不是这样
Chinese students - it's not like that at all, no.
所以对于双方来说都在学习
So it's a learning curve for both, both parties.
第二天 中式学校里的孩子们
Day two - and the students of the Chinese school
终于走到了户外
are finally out of the classroom.
在英国 体育课通常是
In Britain, PE is often a chance
释放压力 轻松玩乐的机会
to let off steam and have some fun.
体育课只是每周两小时的必修课
At just two hours of compulsory PE a week,
这是占比重很小的一门课
it's a small part of the curriculum.
在中式学校里 情况有所不同
In Chinese schools, things are a bit different.
女孩站一列
And one line for girls
男孩站一列
and the boys in one line, yeah.
在九十年代 中国共♥产♥党政♥府♥决定
In the 1990s, the Communist government of China decided
体育锻炼应当是国家考试体系
that physical exercise would become central
的一个重要部分
to the national examination system.
因为我们太重视学习 有些学生会有健康问题
Because we focus on study, some students have health problems
但家长们却不喜欢这样
but parents don't like it, they don't...
王载明(音)
体育老师
他们会说 "我儿子为什么要
They said, "Why should my son
"跑得快呢 我们不想要他成为运动员
"Be running quick? We don't want him to be a sportsman.
"我们只要他考上好大学"
"We just want to go to a good university."
所以他们不觉得保持身体健康很重要
So they don't think health is very important,
但政♥府♥要求学校这么做
but the government force the school to do this.
如果学生体育考试不及格
If you cannot pass PE,
就无法上好高中或好大学
you cannot go to a good high school or a good university.
好了
Ok.
现在 体育已经成为全国中考考试科目
Now, PE is part of the national Zhongkao exam -
中国学生十五岁的时候都要参加中考
the target for Chinese students at the age of 15.
我想解释一下什么是中考
I just want to explain what is Zhongkao.
如果你想上一个好高中
If you want to go to the good school in high school,
你必须通过全国性考试
you have to pass the national exam.
我们有跑步项目
We have running.
男生要跑一千米
For the boys, erm, you will run 1,000 metres,
女生跑八百米
girls 800.
博航特体育老师安娜·霍格
Miss Wang will be assisted by Bohunt PE teacher
将辅助王老师进行中式体育教学
Anna Hogg to deliver PE - Chinese style.
所有的学生都将经过计时测试
The kids are all going to be timed,
排出名次高低
tested and ranked against each other.
不是每个人都觉得这是个好消息
The news has not gone down well with everyone.
他们听到这在中国
They're a bit shocked that in China
是必修而不是选修有点震惊
this is compulsory rather than optional, erm...
我们有体能测试 但会根据能力分组
We do fitness tests, but it's very much ability-set,
所以他们都和体能差不多的人一起跑
so they will run against people that are the similar ability.
我觉得主要是
I think it's the idea of
他们有了必须要通过考试的压力
having the pressure that they have to pass,
毕竟学生都怕挂科
you know, students are scared of failing.
乔在学术科目上十分优秀 但体育并不理想
Joe excels in academic subjects but struggles with PE.
听着 如果你竭尽全力
Right, listen, if your best means...
听我说
OK, listen to me...
如果你竭尽全力也拿不到六分
If your best means that you don't get the six points,
那就坦然接受那个成绩
then you don't get six points.
好吗 不要太焦虑
OK? Don't worry yourself about it,
你现在要深呼吸
what you've got to do is you've got to breathe properly.
你做得到
You can do it.
你做得到
Yeah, you can do it.
当你在的班级里
It's a bit, like, disheartening if you...
其他人的能力都比你高很多
If you're in a class of people
这让让人很沮丧
who are a lot higher ability than you,
这有点...
it's kind of, like...
这有点打击我的自信心
It's not really going to help your confidence
因为每个人都在看着你
if everyone is seeing you
而你的成绩是全班最差的
and you're, like, doing the worst in the class.
好了 要拿到十分 3分27秒
Right, to get ten points - 3.27.
-拿到及格 -37秒
- To pass... - 37.
四分半
Four-and-a-half minutes.
-那没问题 可以通过 -准备好了吗
- Oh, that's cool. That'll do. - Are you ready?
尽力而为 只要尽力而为
Do your best, just do your best.
不要抄近路
Do not cut the corners.
亚历克斯 不要说话 跑起来
Alex, less talking, more running.
今天 王老师会对全班五十个学生排名测试
Today, Miss Wang is testing and ranking all of the 50 kids.
她将在接下来四周训练学生
She will then have four weeks to train them to the
让他们达到可以通过体育考试的体能标准
fitness levels required to pass the final PE exam.
加油 加油
Come on. Come on.
乔很难跟上其他人
Joe is struggling to keep up the pace.
3分16 3分17 好样的
3.16, 3.17. Well done.
去登记成绩
Go and give your time in.
和英式的相比 中式体育课简直是在玩命
PE is insanely competitive compared to English PE.
席亚拉 伊西
快点快点 你能做得到
Quick, quick, quick, you can do it.
大部分男生都跑完了
Most of the boys have finished,
但乔还剩一圈
but Joe still has a lap to go.
加油 乔
Come on, Joe.
当你在跑道上一圈圈跑的时候
When you run round the track
你看到其他人都跑完了
and you see that everyone's finished,
你就会想
you know, you're thinking
所有人都会看见...
that' everyone's going to see...
你表现得不好 这会让你觉得...
that you're not really good and it's kind of a bit,
有点丢脸 或者会有些心情低落
maybe, embarrassing or makes you upset a bit.
测试还没结束
OK, the clock's still ticking,
你打算跑完全程吗
are you going to make it to the end, like?
很好
Good.
很好 继续跑 继续跑
Well done, keep going, keep going.
我认为体育课很重要 锻炼身体是很重要
I think PE is important, your physical health is important.
可我觉得以这种方式进行
I think having it to that extent, like,
上课弄得像考试一样这么苛刻
having it so harshly done like exams and stuff,
我就会想
it's a bit like...
"我不是来干这个的
"I didn't sign up for that,
我来是为了
I signed up to, like, you know,
接受学业上的测验"
get tested academically."
斯蒂芬·霍金也跑不起来啊
Stephen Hawking wouldn't do very well.
天呐 伊西
My god, Izzy.
很好 很好 很好
Well done, well done, well done.
3分13秒
OK. 3:13.
十分 很棒
Ten, wow!
很好 好样的
Nice, well done.
乔终于还是跑到了终点
Joe finally makes it to the end.
好样的
Well done.
你看 有些人的成绩很不错
Some of them very good, you see.
对 有些人的成绩真的很好
Yeah, some of them really, really good.
是啊 很多人都得了满分
Yeah, 37 or 27, they are.
对于擅长运动的同学而言这不成问题
It's good news for the more sporty types,
可还有接近一半的人没能及格
but nearly half the class haven't made the grade.
跟我聊聊吧
Talk to me.
是因为太难了吗
Is it just cos it's hard?
其他人都跑得很轻松
并不是这样的 不是每个人都觉得很轻松
I don't agree with that, not everyone did it really easily.
可你应该骄傲的是
剧集 | 我们的孩子足够坚强吗?中式学校(2015) | 导航列表