剧集 | 我们的孩子足够坚强吗?中式学校(2015) | 导航列表
You know, according to Confucius...
在儒家思想中 父母总是对的
In Confucianism, parents are always right.
父母才不总是对的呢
Parents aren't always right.
你必须调整自己
You have to adjust yourself
来适应这个社会
to be suitable to the society,
而不是让大家去适应你
instead of everything to suit to you.
对于博航特初三某些自♥由♥散漫的人来说
For some of the free spirits in Bohunt Year 9,
比如安吉丽娜
like Angelina,
这种观点让人很难接受
this is a tough message to take.
安吉丽娜 站起来
Angelina, stand up.
在我看来 那种观点是错的
In my opinion, I think that's wrong.
-你应该做自己的主人 而不是 -对
- I think you should be your own person not just... - Yeah.
你不该被别人强迫去成为谁
You should not be to comforced what people tell you to be.
你应该做你自己
You should be who you are.
我真的不喜欢中国进行社会教育的方式
I really dislike how they teach social education in China.
"你的父母永远是对的"
"Your parents are always right."
安吉丽娜和罗茜
-错 -不对
- Wrong. - No.
不 他们可能种族歧视 可能恐惧同性恋
No, they could be racist, they could be homophobic,
可能性别歧视 可能有厌女症
they could be sexist, they could be misogynistic.
那是什么意思
What's that?
差不多就是厌恶女性的意思
Against women, basically.
不 但如果他们说 他们的观点永远正确
No, but if they say, if their opinion is always right...
-对 -这是不对的
- Yeah? - No.
面对外来文化
Faced with this alien culture,
典型的英式叛逆应运而生
a quintessentially British rebellion is brewing.
乔什 准备好
Josh, get ready.
乔什带了一些茶叶和一个茶壶来
Josh has brought in some tea and a kettle.
好烫 真的好烫 煮好了 煮好了
Oh, that's hot. It's really hot. Here we go. Here we go.
新鲜出炉 美味可口
Nice and fresh.
我一般都很勤奋学习的
I'm normally super hard working
但在中式学校 我就不这样了
and at Chinese School, it hasn't happened.
这也算是一种性情大变吧
It's just sort of a complete personality change.
你可以反抗
You can rebel against something
并且 与众不同
and, you know, be different.
一滴都没洒出来
Didn't even spill one drop.
我只是有时有点叛逆 和你一样 知道吗
I've been a bit of rebel at the moment, as you do, you know?
我只是没那么喜欢中式教学法
I'm just not that into the Chinese methods of teaching.
于是 我就想 "我要带一个茶壶去"
And so, I was like, "Oh, I'm going to bring in a kettle,
"因为我不能几个小时没有茶喝"
"because I cannot go a few hours without tea."
我的茶在哪儿
Where's my tea?
乔什发现因为他坐在五十人教室的最后
Josh finds it easier to smuggle in his hot beverage,
把他的热饮偷运进来很简单
because he's at the back of a class of 50.
这些元素构成了基本的甲基丙基甲酮
Now, these elements are the basic MPK.
你有没有注意到 当你买♥♥肥料时
Do you notice sometimes, when you buy fertilizer,
有一个大袋子上写着"甲基丙基甲酮"
a big bag says "MPK"?
杨君(音)之前在英国教过科学课
Yang Jun has taught science in Britain before,
但她严格地执行着中式的教学方法
but she's sticking rigorously to the Chinese methods
在讲台前让学生们记笔记
delivering notes from the front of the class.
我很难一边写
It's very difficult to write
一边听她那尖锐的声音
and listen to her screechy voice at the same time.
和很多学生一样 乔什也很不能适应
And like many of the kids, Josh is struggling to adapt.
我很肯定 中式教育更适合
I definitely think it is more suited
彼得和乔什
真正刻苦努力学习的学生
for a really hard working student,
就那种完全以学习为动力的学生
who is sort of completely motivated with their education.
不是说我不努力 只是我发现我没到那种程度
Not that I'm not, it's just I find I'm not, to that degree,
或者我不是以那种方式努力
or I'm not in that certain way.
我觉得这不好玩 罗茜
I don't find it funny, Rosie.
你不觉得吗 我正在努力自学成才
Do you not? I'm actually trying to educate myself.
是吗 你自学就是整理自己的笔吗
Well, are you actually, by organising your pens?
我爱我的笔
I love my pens.
第二 空中的氮气不利于...
And two, nitrogen in the air is no good...
我真的很喜欢科学课 也很喜欢杨老师
I really enjoy science and I really like Miss Yang.
我觉得她是我最喜欢的老师
I think she's my favourite teacher.
我很喜欢写字 真的很棒
I just love writing and it's just so good.
就像是 你就写啊写啊 然后
Like, you're just writing and writing and then like,
她在讲 然后 你就理解了
she's talking and then like, you understand it
那真的很棒 我真的很喜欢
and then it's really good. I really like it.
但当然我也很喜欢英式科学课 是啊
But yeah, I like my English science lessons as well. But yeah.
-我讨厌它 -我就知道你讨厌它
- I hate it. - I know you hate it!
对不起
Oh, sorry!
天呐
Oh, for God's sake.
我不能一边写一整段话一边听她讲
I cannot write a whole paragraph and listen to her.
这根本就不可能
It's literally impossible.
-你在开玩笑吧 -乔什
- Oh, you're joking. - Josh?
你从哪儿弄来的
Where did you make that?
你的马克杯是从哪里来的
Where did you get the mug from?
我从来没看到过
I have never ever seen
一个学生在教室里喝茶的
a student have a cup of tea in the classroom.
这不是我的
It wasn't mine.
听着 下一节课你决不许...
Look, next lesson you never...
你别再带那种东西来了
You don't take anything like that any more.
你的杯子呢 不准再做这种事
Where is your mug? This is not going to happen.
-不 -干杯
- No. - Cheers.
不 不要带进来 听见了没
No. This is not on. Listen.
别把学校当自己家了 你来这里是来学习的
It's not that comfortable. You come here to learn.
太烦了
So annoying.
本来我就没跟上...
And now, I'm behind on this...
现在她还要开始讲难点了
And now, she's going to explain some complicated stuff.
所以你才不该把茶带进教室 乔什
That's why you don't bring tea into class, Josh.
博航特全球剧场
在这四周时间里 中式学校的学生
For four weeks, the pupils in the Chinese school
将学习六门课程
are being taught six different subjects.
"可以强大你的内心"
"They make your heart stronger."
"心"在这里是什么成分
What is your heart here?
宾语 很好
OK. Object. Good.
此项试验接近尾声时
At the end of the experiment
同学们将参加数学 科学 和普通话考试
they'll sit exams in Maths, Science and Mandarin Chinese.
他们的成绩将与博航特其余初三学生相比较
Their results will be compared to the rest of Bohunt Year 9,
以此判断哪种教育系统更优
to see which education system performs best.
我们今天的教学内容是
What we're going to do today is,
我们将学习如何求物体的表面♥积♥
we're going to look at finding the surface area of a shape.
请在本子上记下本堂课的标题
So, can you write down in your books today's title,
"表面♥积♥"
which is "Surface area".
试验进展到第二周
But going into the second week,
中国老师们压力山大
the Chinese teachers are under pressure
但许多学生仍在调皮捣蛋
and many of the kids are acting up.
好了
Ok...
回到座位上
Be seated.
这是考试♥卷♥
This is a test paper.
安静
Keep quiet!
就不
No.
数学老师邹海连
Maths teacher Zou Hailian
正在以中国式快节奏讲课
is teaching at a much faster Chinese pace.
开始答题吧
OK, you can start now.
连成绩最好的学生都很难跟得上
Even the most able students have struggled to keep up.
这些学生的水平远没有达到我的预期
The level of the students is quite behind my expectations.
我们现在的教学进度
I think the syllabus we are teaching now
有点慢了
is kind of slow,
如果与中国同龄孩子相比的话
compared with what we are doing in China at the same age.
邹老师在中国的一所重点高中教书
Mr Zou teaches in one of China's most prestigious schools
并且他为自己取得的丰硕教学成果感到自豪
and he's proud of his track record when it comes to results.
看这里 这么写不算全对
Look at this one. This is part correct.
好的
Yes.
去年他的A-Level班上只有一人没拿到A或A*
Last year, all but one of his A-level students got an A or A*.
在中国 学生有着很强的学习意愿
In China, they have a strong willing to learn.
家长都希望自己的孩子
The parents want their children
能接受最好的教育
to have the most advanced education.
谁能告诉我等式是什么 Y等于几
Who can give me this equation of this line is? Y equals...?
-12 -12x
- 12. - 12 x.
目前我教过IGCSE数学
I have taught so far IGCSE Mathematics,
剧集 | 我们的孩子足够坚强吗?中式学校(2015) | 导航列表