剧集 | 我们的孩子足够坚强吗?中式学校(2015) | 导航列表
和在残酷的社会中
good ability to survive
生存下去的能力
in a tough society.
我不会忘记这一点的
And I cannot forget that.
我绝不会忘记这一点
I can never forget about that.
我希望将它传递给我的学生
I want to pass this to my students...
因为我的父亲是我人生中最好的导师
..Because I think my dad is the best teacher in my life.
并且我想把他教给我的东西再教给我的学生
And I want to teach my students what I have been taught.
四周的试验已经过半
It's over halfway through the four week experiment
今晚是家长会
and tonight is parents' evening.
各位同学 稍微拖一下就好
Ladies and gentlemen, can we mop a little bit?
我们只有十分钟 请快一点
We only have ten minutes. Please be quick.
这是面临失败的中式学校
With the Chinese school facing failure,
最后一个逆转的机会
this could be the last chance to turn things around.
准备一下快来了
六点钟就要开始 我上个厕所去
希望家长能规范他们孩子的行为
The hope is that the parents can make their kids behave.
英国的家长
Parents in Britain,
他们可能不像中国家长那样
they maybe not as determined as the Chinese
希望子女在学校能有非常优异的表现
in getting their kids to do very well at school.
但他们还是可能会协助我们
But they may cooperate with us.
在典型的中式家长会上 家长们成排坐着
In a typical Chinese parents' evening, the parents sit in rows
而老师们站在教室前面讲话
and the teachers address them from the front of the class.
他们的演讲是他们拯救学校的唯一机会
Their speeches could be their only hope of saving their school.
晚上好
Hello. Good evening.
很高兴在这里见到你们
I'm very glad to see you here.
你们知道吗 这个年龄段的孩子们
You know, the children, just of this age,
他们没有那么认真
they are not that serious,
但我认为
but I think...
是的 我们也有问题
..And yes, we have problems too, you know?
他们坐在五十人的大教室中
When they sit in a big classroom with 50 students,
很容易交头接耳和开小差
it's very easy for them to get chatty or something.
重要的是我们下周会有一场期末考试
And what is very important is that we have a final test next week,
所以我们希望你们能稍微督促他们一下
so we hope that you can help to push our students a little bit,
好让他们能在期末考试时取得更好的成绩
so that they can do well in the examination, in the final test.
我真的很需要你们的帮助
So, I really need your support.
来督促他们保持安静和专注
Let's push them to be quiet and concentrated,
这样他们就能专心学习了
so that they can focus on the study.
非常感谢你们
Thank you very much.
我真的希望能得到你们的帮助
And I really hope to get your support here.
非常感谢你们
OK, thank you very much.
我能说 纪律不是应该学校来管的吗
怎么变成我们的问题了
我发现这里的学生和中国学生区别在于
I find the difference between the students here and in China...
在中国 有时我不需要督促我的学生们
In China, sometimes I don't need to push my students,
因为社会现状就会督促他们
because the reality of the society will push them.
但这里有很完善的社会保障体系
But here, you've got a very good social insurance system.
即使你没有工作
You know, even if you don't have a job,
政♥府♥也会给你钱
the government will give you money.
但是在中国 抱歉
But in China, sorry.
没有工作就没有钱 温饱都难
No job, no money, no food.
有一天 你的孩子可能面临
And one day, your children will maybe face the competition
和中国的孩子竞争
with the Chinese students.
我不是想说...你们的孩子并不懒
OK, I don't mean... Your children are not lazy.
他们非常聪明
They are also intelligent.
其实他们是非常聪明可爱的学生
In fact, they are very clever and lovely students.
但是这个大环境下
But just the big environment -
他们很多人都过得太安逸了
a lot of them feel too comfort.
他们察觉不到危机
They don't feel any dangers.
有一天 当他们遇到外来的挑战时
One day, when they need to face the challenges from the outside,
他们该怎么做
what should they do?
他们能怎么做
What can they do?
这种挑战我们会遇到
The challenge we will face,
我们的孩子迟早也会遇到
our children will face, sooner or later.
谢谢你们
OK, thank you.
大家晚上好
Good evening, everybody.
抱歉 我有一点感冒
I've got a bit of a cold, sorry.
我是杨老师
My name is Miss Yang.
我什麽也不是 我只是一个
I am nobody, I am just a little Chinese woman
从小村庄出来的中国妇女
from a little village.
我是个无名小辈
I'm no-one.
现在 能站在你们这些对中国教育有信心
And now, I'm so privileged to stand in front of this many parents
愿意把您的孩子送到我们这里的家长面前
who have the faith in the Chinese education
我真的感到非常幸运
and send your students to our class.
目前我还不能确定
Currently, I'm not very sure
这所中式学校的未来会如何
about which direction this Chinese School is going.
我们是否能成功
Are we going to be succeeding or not?
因为纪律问题
Because of the discipline.
我们的纪律情况很糟糕
The discipline is going down the drain
我想让他们充分意识到这一点
and I want them to make the most of it.
我们的理念是斗争并不代表缺陷
Our philosophy is that struggle is not a sign of weakness.
斗争是坚强的象征
Struggling is a sign of strength.
就是永远不放弃 一直在努力
That means you don't give up. You keep trying.
你不断努力 最终达成目标
You try, you try, you try until you get it.
我向您保证 我会对您孩子的教育竭尽全力
And I promise you that I do all my best to help your children,
我会一直在他们身后支持和帮助他们
to fully stand behind them to help them.
谢谢大家
Thank you very much.
我有过疑问
You know, I was questioning -
"我真的应该让乔什参加这项试验吗"
"Should I have let Josh get involved in this?"
上周结束的时候我这么想
At the end of last week.
现在我决定继续下去 我可以看到确实有进步
Now I'm going, no, I can see that there's progress being made.
我能从他和老师说的话里听出来
I can hear it from him and the teachers.
晚上好 我姓邹 英文名叫西蒙
Good evening. My name is Simon Zou.
这是我第一次来英国
This is my first time to be in UK.
我真的很享受...
I really enjoy...
享受我在这里的经历
I mostly enjoy my experience here.
非常高兴能和这些老师交流
It was great to hear those teachers
听听他们的经验
and it was good to hear their experiences,
我对他们很有信心
so I for one have a lot of confidence in these people.
我明白对他们来说最重要的是什么
I understood what was important to them,
他们想要得到的是什么
what they were trying to achieve -
我能看到他们对这次的试验项目
and I started to get a glimpse about the hard work and dedication
辛勤的工作和无私的奉献
that they've put into this experiment.
-非常感谢 -谢谢 谢谢 再见
- Thank you very much. - Thank you. Thank you. All right, bye.
这位女士的演讲 真的很令人动容
I thought that was really moving actually, that lady's speech.
这对孩子来说是一段非凡的经历
I think that is just such an amazing experience for the kids.
我们不能放弃 我们拥有他们的信任和支持
We cannot give up. We have their trust. We have their support.
这给了我们做好工作的信心
And it gives us more confidence in doing our job better.
我们一起去喝一杯吧
Shall we all go for a glass of wine
讨论下如何惩治他们
and discuss how we're going to reprimand them?
了解到这些英国家长对中式教育的支持
It is a great relief to know that the British parents
让我们松了一口气
are behind the Chinese teaching and learning.
我的毕生梦想要实现了
This is my lifetime dream come true.
我想要我的祖国成功
I want my country to be successful.
我想要我的祖国为她的教育体系感到自豪
I want my country to be proud of our Chinese education system.
我将用双手紧紧把握住
And I got to grab it with my two hands full
尽我所能地教好课
and I want to deliver the best I can.
下一集
下周三 我们就要考试了
Next Wednesday, we will have the exam.
考试倒计时来临
It's the countdown to exams.
现在的竞争趋于白热化
We are now in a very competitive world.
老师们是否能够让孩子们认真学习...
Can the teachers get the kids to knuckle down...
胳膊伸直
Arms straight!
将他们改造为中式学生
..And mould them into model Chinese students?
如果你不想改变 那你就是懒
If you can't be bothered to revise, then you are lazy.
压力越来越大...
The pressure builds...
如果一直让我抄笔记 我根本什么都学不会
I'm not going to learn if I keep copying.
真♥相♥即将揭晓
..until the moment of truth.
哪种教育制度将会成功登顶
Which teaching system will come out on top?
我确实很怕拆开这个信封
So, I am genuinely really quite terrified to open this envelope.
想了解更多关于中英教育的态度和方法
To find out more about attitudes and approaches
或者发表你的感言
to education in the UK and China and have your say,
请前往bbc.co.uk/chineseschool
go to bbc.co.uk/chineseschool
点击链接进入开放大学
剧集 | 我们的孩子足够坚强吗?中式学校(2015) | 导航列表