剧集 | 我们的孩子足够坚强吗?中式学校(2015) | 导航列表
yet amazing experiences I've ever had.
我要替全班道出我们的心声
And I think I speak for everyone here
我永远都不会忘记这一切
when I say I'm never going to forget this.
感谢邹老师和李♥老♥师♥
Thank you so much to Mr Zou and Miss Li,
因为我曾经表现很差
because I was so bad,
然而他们相信我 他们知道我有潜力
and then they believed in me, they knew I had potential,
我对此非常感谢
and I was just very grateful for that.
-给教师们三声欢呼 加油加油 -万岁
- Three cheers for the teachers! Hip, hip! - Hooray!
-加油加油 -万岁
- Hip, hip! - Hooray!
-加油加油 -万岁
- Hip, hip! - Hooray!
-再来一次祝好运 加油加油 -万岁
- And one for luck! Hip, hip! - Hooray!
好了 把脸露出来 把你们的脸都露出来
OK. I can see you! Show me all your face!
保持住 一 二 三
Hang on! One, two, three!
想了解更多关于中英教育的态度和方法
To find out more about attitudes and approaches to education
或者发表你的感言
in the UK and China, and have your say,
请前往bbc.co.uk/chineseschool
go to bbc.co.uk/chineseschool
点击链接进入开放大学
and follow the links to the Open University.
剧集 | 我们的孩子足够坚强吗?中式学校(2015) | 导航列表