剧集 | 我们的孩子足够坚强吗?中式学校(2015) | 导航列表
A-Level数学 以及高等数学
A-Level Mathematics, and Further Mathematics
我想成为A-Level数学讲得最好的中国老师
and I would like to be the best in China to teach A-Level Maths.
你觉得你能行吗
Do you think you can make it?
我能行的
I can make it, yes.
K减去6的平方...
K minus 6 squared...
邹老师很受学生们喜爱
And Mr Zou is popular with his pupils.
邹老师讲课很有条理
Mr Zou's class is quite organised
并且每个知识点都能讲解得很全面
and every topic is covered in a well rounded way.
所以我们基本上能轻松应付考试中的每道题
So, we can almost handle every question in the tests easily.
邹老师为人很好 很负责
Mr Zou is a very nice teacher and he is very responsible.
很有耐心 经常帮助学生
He's very patient and helps students a lot.
比如我数学很烂
Like, my Maths is really awful,
他总在学习上帮助我
but he always like help me with my studies
对我特别好
and he's really nice for me.
作业可以帮你们回顾今日所学
Homework is to review what you learned today, OK?
谢谢你们来听课
Thank you all for today.
博航特中学
好 上课了 快坐好
OK. Class begins. Sit down.
然而身处汉普郡的心脏地带
But in the heart of Hampshire,
邹老师发现 英国学生
Mr Zou is finding that British students
并没那么认可他
aren't quite as appreciative.
他请博航特中学的数学教研组长皮特·惠特沃斯
He's asked Bohunt's Head of Maths, Pete Whitworth,
来旁听他的课
to come and observe his class.
几点开始上课
What time does the lesson start?
-现在 -现在啊
- Now. - Now.
下节什么课
What's the lesson?
-数学课 -加油
- It's Maths. - Get in!
我希望能看到精彩的一课 学生们认真学习
I'm hoping to see a good lesson, students learning.
我很乐于见到博航特的学生想学习数学
I like to think that at Bohunt, they want to learn Maths
并且想学好数学
and they want to do well at it.
我还希望当我走进教室时 他们正专注学习
So, I'm kind of hoping that when I go in, they are focused,
他们能愿意去学 并且爱上数学
they're still wanting to learn, they're still enjoying Maths.
好了 请坐好
OK, be seated, please.
我不知道这个游戏怎么玩 你知道是吧
I don't know how you play this game, so you know?
-不知道 -该怎么玩
- No. - What do you do?
好了
Ok.
开始上课了
Let's start.
注意听讲
Attention.
注意
Hello?
完全没人在听课
Absolutely no-one is listening.
这个是未知角χ
This is the angle X, which is unknown.
这是未知的
Which is unknown...
尽管邹老师非常努力
Despite his best efforts,
他还是没能抓住同学们的注意力
Mr Zou has completely lost the class.
你在计算器上输什么呢
What did you type into your calculator?
你的计算器呢
Where is your calculator?
数学课上什么时候
At what point does it become acceptable
可以用手♥机♥了
to use a phone in a Maths lesson?
-他说可以的 -天呐
- He said it was OK. - Shocking.
注意
Attention!
那么 看这个式子...
So, if you look at this one...
Y就等于...
Y would be?
Y等于什么
Y would be?
这和我希望看到的完全不一样
I wasn't prepared for what I saw, at all.
他们就坐在那里 从进教室到下课
They're just sitting there, talking from the minute they get in
就一直在说话
to the minute they leave,
老师说的他们一个字都没听
not listening to a word the teacher is saying.
他们一直说他们听不懂
And they're saying they don't understand.
老师只会说"听我说 不要讲话
Well, you know? Listen, stop talking,
要问问题举手"
put your hand up and ask a few questions.
我会布置一些作业巩固一下
I will hand out some consolidation homeworks.
老师 该下课了
Sir, it's our break.
等一下 让我讲完
Wait! Wait, let me finish.
不
No!
请听我说
Attention, please.
我的天啊
Oh, my good lord.
好 今天就讲到这里
OK, that's all for today.
谢谢
Thank you.
卡罗尔 怎么样
Hi, Carol. All right?
难以置信
Unbelievable.
太糟了 真是太糟糕了
Awful, genuinely awful.
如果让我来上这节课的话
If I was the teacher and I delivered that lesson,
我会依照学生们的表现融入他们之中
I'd be livid with the students for the way that they've behaved.
而他就好像是在给自己上课一样
It was just like he was teaching a lesson essentially to himself.
随着时间流逝 孩子们越来越不受控制了
As the days pass, the behaviour of the kids gets worse
中国老师们根本管不住他们
and the Chinese teachers simply can't control them.
注意了
Hello!
都回到座位上去
Please go back to your seats!
有一些学生
There are a few students
根本不愿意学习
that are not willing to learn.
可能他们愿意在原来博航特中学的课堂上学习
They might be willing to learn in Bohunt School,
但是在这个特别的课堂上
but at this particular stage,
他们只是想"玩玩"而已
they just want "OK, have fun here".
我为他们的学习担忧
I'm worried about their learning.
卢卡 把球放下
Luca, put down your ball.
卢卡
Luca.
我什么都没做
I didn't do anything.
这很不礼貌
That's very rude.
我对这里学生的水平
I'm a little bit disappointed
李爱云
校长
有点失望
by the levels of the students here,
因为我听说
because I was told that
这是英国最好的学校之一
it is one of the top schools in Britain.
有些学生甚至在上课时间
Some of the kids have even started
就开始早退了
leaving the grounds during school time.
巨大的文化隔阂表现得越来越明显
It's becoming clear that there's a huge clash of cultures.
中国老师没有管束这类学生的经验
Chinese teachers do not have experience in disciplining students
学生们有言论自♥由♥
who have got the freedom of speech
能自♥由♥地发表意见
and are free to express opinion
杨君(音)
科学老师
也可以随意质疑权威
and free to challenge authority.
我们不习惯学生这样
And we are not used to this.
所以我们不知道该如何应对
That's why we don't know how to handle it.
实话说 我觉得这个班级
I think the class
并不真的在意纪律
don't really care about the rules, to be honest.
苏菲
我觉得他们会继续我行我素
I think they're just going to carry on being the way they are.
他们互相打闹 不听讲课
They're just messing around and not listening,
做些他们从不会在普通老师面前做的事情
and doing stuff they would never do in front of a normal teacher,
席亚拉
像在老师面前大声喧闹
like just completely blatantly talking over them.
实在是太烦人了
It's just so annoying.
乔什 请你带着你的杯子
Right, Josh, can you please
立刻离开教室 好吗
get out of my room with your mug, please?
带着你的杯子
Together with your mug.
出去把水倒掉
Just down it when you're out there.
在英国 家长和整个社会
In Britain, the parents and the whole society doesn't have
对这个年纪的孩子并没有多高的期望
that high expectation on the children of this age.
他们可以随心所欲地生活
They just live the life, you know, as they like.
他们可以
They can be...
做他们想做的事情
Just do whatever they want.
他们没有太多压力
They don't have a lot of pressure.
他们的态度似乎也不会有任何转变
And it doesn't seem like the attitude is about to improve.
不行 你们不能把这个带进教室 这很不礼貌
No, no, you cannot take this to classroom. This is rude.
这是谁的
Who use this?
不知道
No idea.
我不知道
I don't know.
好了 不允许带这个进教室
Yes, it's not allowed in the classroom.
我也不知道这东西是谁的
I don't have a clue whose that is.
-从没见过 -他们拿走了水壶
- Never seen it in my life. - Oh, they took the kettle.
回到你们的座位上
Go back to your seats.
水马上就要开了 我什么都准备好了
剧集 | 我们的孩子足够坚强吗?中式学校(2015) | 导航列表