哦 你们在哪里?
Where are you, guys?
抓到你了!
Gotcha!
快点 胖红 你有一张离开这里的单程票
Come on, Rod. You've got a one-way ticket to Outta-Here's-Ville.
没时间了 奈德弗混♥蛋♥ 空心腊肠怪就在我们的尾羽上
No time, Neiderjerk. The Hollow-Weenie is right on our tail feathers!
哦 拜托 你以为我会上当吗?
Please. You think I'm going to fall for that?
我就是那个掏空腊肠的人 呆子
I'm the one who hollowed out the weenies, dork.
你做了什么?
You did what?!
现在 你要被赶出营地了 我会大笑
And now you'll get kicked out of camp. And I'm gonna laugh, and laugh, and laugh.
嘿 等等!
Hey, wait!
你会怀念我光荣的胜利!
You're going to miss my glorious victory!
没有徽章值得我们做这事!
No badge is worth this!
喂 我还是这里的副警长
Hey! I am still the deputy around here!
作为我的副手 我命令你来…
And as my sub-deputies, I command you to come...
妈妈!
Mother!
哦 天啊 奈德弗飞侠很幸运
Oh, man. Neiderflyer is so lucky.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
不知道
No idea.
飞镖黄 跟我来
Chuck, follow me.
我可以给你带些 雏鸟 它们比我好吃多了
I could bring you some Hatchlings. They're way more delicious than I am.
喂 奈德弗飞侠!
Hey! Neiderflyer!
我带你离开这里
I can get you out of here.
是的 我可以给你做任何事!
Yes. Anything. Anything!
签了这份认罪书
Just sign this confession.
飞镖黄 该你自♥拍♥合照了
Chuck, time to get your selfie.
趁现在!
This is it!
好的 给我拍一张腊肠怪脸!
All right! Give me a weenie face!
这是我一生中最伟大的时刻!
This is the greatest moment of my life!
经过昨晚 我真的无法再组织火圈之夜了
After last night, I really couldn't handle another Fire Circle.
是啊 这其实挺有趣的
Yeah, this is actually kind of fun.
我告诉过你了
I told you.
况且还有什么比 看奈德弗飞侠蠕动更有趣?
Plus what's more entertaining than watching Neiderflyer squirm?
至少我们终于拿到了徽章
At least we finally got our badges.
上面写着“看门人”
That says "janitor."
太棒了!
Awesome!
天啊 我想香蕉真的要一分两半了
Boy, I guess banana really had to split.
而且他还很急
He also had to leave in a hurry.
我的朋友们 这就是我如何遇见 我的新的好朋友科尼利厄斯的故事
And that, my friends, is the tale of how I met my new BFF, Cornelius.
腊肠怪脸!
Weenie face!
我们有一个游泳池
…and we had a pool.
我们非常享受
We enjoyed that tremendously.
只要把羽毛浸进去 马上就凉快了
Just dip our feathers in there, and it cooled right down.