哦 别这样!
Oh, come on!
能有多难?
How hard could it be?
就是我们在营地玩得很开心
It's just us having fun at camp.
这感觉不好玩
This doesn't feel fun.
休息五分钟 小弟我确定这里有东西可以用
That's a five, cheeple. I'm sure there's something here we can use.
这些我们都不能用! 这太糟糕了 这…
We can't use any of this! This is terrible! This is…
好吧 我觉得没那么糟
Uh, well, I don't think it's that bad.
不 他说得对 特糟…
No, he's right. It is… aah!
你和你的朋友简直是垃圾
You and your friends are absolutely rubbish.
马上换掉他们 立刻!
Replace them immediately. If not sooner.
胖红绝对不会这么做
Red would never, ever, ever do that.
对不起 各位 勒奈特说得对 这太重要了
I'm sorry, guys. Lynette's right, and this is too important.
哇哦 这就是希望和梦想破灭的感觉
Wow. So this is how it feels to have your hopes and dreams crushed.
炸♥弹♥黑 抱住我
Bomb, hold me.
我想如果这是拯救营地的代价 好吧
I guess if this is what it takes to save camp, then, okay.
你走吧 出去时请不要在设备上哭
Off you go, please don't cry on the equipment on the way out.
听着 导演先生
Unh! - Now, look here, Mr. "Director."
你最好解决这个问题 否则这个 营地和你所热爱的一切都将不复存在
You'd better fix this, or this camp and everything you love is going bye-bye,
我会非常生气 !
and I shall be very, very annoyed!
你最好在接下来的五分钟内 找到有明星气质的人 否则后果自负
You better find someone with star quality in the next five minutes, or else!
明白了吗? - 知道了
Got it? - Got it.
真正的问题是: 这个地方哪里不好吗?我就在这里
The real question is, what's not to enjoy about this place when... Hello? I'm here!
想象我光彩照人
Just picture me in all my glory,
像箭一样飞向目标
soaring like an arrow towards the target,
听到同伴们的赞美和欢呼
hearing the adulation and cheers of my fellow campers,
还有你们 我的粉丝们
and you, my fans.
承认角色给了 更好的鸟并不可耻 天才!
No shame in admitting the role went to the better bird. Genius!
我不会放弃我每天在 这里体验到的优越感
I wouldn't trade the feeling of superiority that I get every day here,
这种优越感只有在大自然苍翠的松林 和这美丽的木片夏令营地才有
among nature's verdant pines, at beautiful Camp Splinterwood.
停!
And cut!
这不像在视频里那么有趣
Aw. This isn't as fun as actually being in the video.
太棒了 真是太好了!
Bravo! Bravissimo!
谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
拜托 别说了 停!你让我难堪
Oh, please, stop. Stop! You're embarrassing me.
这就是你解雇我们的原因?
This is what you fired us for?
必须这样做 思黛拉 相信愿景
It had to be done, Stella. Trust in the vision.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
我当然没事 不然呢? 我看起来有问题吗?我没事 好吗?
Of course I'm okay. Why wouldn't I be? Do I not seem okay? I'm okay. Okay?
嗯 太完美了 我要去我的露营车了
Well, that was perfect. I'll be in my trailer.
达西 做个好探员 帮我接电♥话♥
Darcy, be a good little agent and hold my calls.
我喜欢你的自信 但我们的拍摄还没结束
Uh, yeah, love the confidence, but we're not done yet.
这个视频需要更多活力 更多激♥情♥ 还要更吸引人
It needs more oomph! More pizzazz! More je ne "say what?!"
需要拍更多片段!
This needs more action!
我们要把你扔过湖去!
We're going to slingshot you across the lake!
我的合同明确规定任何
Uh, my contract clearly states
弄乱我头发的场景都需要替身演员
any scenes that might mess up my hair will require a stunt double.
你要么照我说的做
You'll do what I tell you. - Eep!
要么我去找另一个明星
Or I'll find myself another star.
我们在努力拯救营地!
We're trying to save the camp here!
没人可以破坏我的愿景
Nobody compromises my vision!
你的眼睛怎么了?
What's up with your eye? - [Grr!
好 你说了算
Okay, okay! You're the boss.
我知道你会按我说的做 继续!
Knew you'd see it my way. Moving on!
怎么了?
Uh, what just happened?
胖红让奈德弗飞侠老实了 太棒了
Red put Neiderflyer in his place, and it was awesome!
是 没错 但胖红有点…
Yeah, it worked, but Red is acting a little…
过分了
Extra.
你不觉得吗?
Don't you think?
开拍!
Action!
停!
Cut!
好吧 那是…太好了
Okay, that was… great.
让我们再试一次 少一点尖叫
Let's try it again with a little less screaming
多一点说实际的台词
and a little more saying the actual lines.
开拍!
Action!
停!
Cut!
这样拍真的不行
You know, this isn't really working.
让我们换下场景
Let's mix it up a bit.
我在想我们应该 让你坐在沙发上喝果汁
I think we should have you on a couch sipping bug juice,
放松一下
just kind of relaxing.
是的 这还差不多
Yes. Now, that sounds more like it.
然后我们会把你砸到地上
And then we smash you into the ground!
不要!
No!
我不干了!
I'm not doing it!
我不想在夏天剩下的时间里又冷又湿
I'm not going to be cold and wet for the rest of the summer!
我不能在这种条件下工作
I can't work under these conditions!
大红 把他放进弹射器里!
Terence, put him in the catapult!
我不敢相信我会这么说 但我有点同情那个奈德弗混♥蛋♥
I can't believe I'm saying this, but I feel kind of sorry for Neiderjerk.
对 胖红的愿景让他有点…
Yeah. Red's vision has made him kind of…
吓人
Scary.
通常我的愿景只会让我昏昏欲睡
Hmm. Usually my visions just make me sleepy.
救命!-
Help!
我去跟他谈
I'll talk to him.
胖红 你有时间吗
Red, you got a sec?
有点忙 让你的小弟打给我的小弟
Kinda busy, Stell. Have your cheeple call my cheeple.
我们可以一起吃午餐、 早午餐或午晚餐
We can do lunch, or brunch, or, um, drunch.
早午餐?
Drunch?
你的行为很奇怪 一点也不好玩
You're acting really weird, and not in a fun way.
胖红 你得快点拿出最佳视频!
This better be amazing, Red!
我们时间不多了
Because we're running out of time.
我已把你的小屋租给一个猪瑜伽班
I already rented out your cabin to a pig yoga class.
我来看看情况如何 - 太可怕了 胖红对我太坏了
I've come to see how it's going. - Horribly! Rod has been so mean to me!
我可是明星!
Me! The star!
现在的情况是人们需要相信我的愿景
What's going wrong is that people need to trust in my vision!
这就是我们需要的视频片段!
This is what we need more of!
这个?这种粗鄙、粗俗的视频正是
This? This crass, uncouth, vulgar material is…
我们所需要的!
Exactly what we need!
孩子们喜欢这东西!
Kids love this stuff!
你在开玩笑! 你不觉得胖红太过火了吗?
You're kidding! Don't you think Red's going overboard?
等一下!-
Whoa! Wait.
我不是问题所在 我在努力拯救营地
I'm not the problem. I'm trying to save the camp!
胖红 我知道这对你很重要 但我们只是担心你
I know this is important to you, Red, but we're just worried about you.
如果你们想帮我
What would help me
不支持我就离开我的片场!
is for people who don't support my vision to get off my set!
你听到导演的话了 你们三个人离开片场
You heard the director. Off the set, all three of you.
你们其他人照胖红的话做 否则后果自负!
The rest of you do exactly what Red says, or else!
既然我们已经镇♥压♥了 一场小暴♥动♥ 下一步是什么?
Now that we've stomped out that little insurrection, what's next?
其实 我在想
Actually, I was thinking
如果我们能去掉大滑梯 湖上的角度会很棒
the angle on the lake would look amazing if we get rid of the big slide.
我一直留着这个机会来庆祝特别场合
Well, I have been saving these for a special occasion.
现在 这就是我们在 商业中喜欢称之为的电影制♥作♥质量!
Now, that's what we in the biz like to call production value!
什么?你不能炸掉 大滑梯 你不觉得你太过分了吗?
What?! You can't blow up the big slide. Don't you see you're taking this too far?
我看到的都是滚滚而来的财富
All I see are dollar signs from all the new sign-ups.
现在离开片场!
Now off our set!
胖红 别听她的!
Red, don't listen to her! Unh!
开拍!
And action!
太好了!
Yes!
燃烧!为我的杰作燃烧吧!
Burn! Burn for my masterpiece!
我从没见过你这一面
Ohh. I've never seen this side of you.
我必须说 我现在不讨厌你了
I must say, I don't hate it.
怎么会这样?
Unh! - How did this happen?!
今早 我们都要成为电影明星了
This morning, we were all gonna be movie stars,
现在胖红很坏 而我被困在树上 树叶在挠我屁♥股♥
now Red is evil, and I'm stuck in a tree with a leaf tickling my butt.
自从胖红说他最喜欢的冰淇淋
I haven't been this disappointed in Red
是开心果后 我就没对他这么失望过
since he said his favorite ice cream was pistachio.
各位 集中精神
Guys, focus!
我认识胖红 这只是开始 他眼睛有轻微抽动
I know Red. This is just the beginning. That little twitch in his eye?
他肯定会做出让自己后悔的事
He's definitely about to do something he'll regret.
我们必须从胖红手里拯救胖红
We have to save Red from himself!
首先我们必须拯救营地
First, we have to save the camp.
从我们离开这棵树之后开始
Right after we get out of this tree.