真的吗?我有点喜欢这里
Oh, really? I kind of like it up here.
就这样 最后一段拍摄了
This is it! The final shot.
这将保证这个营地在历史上的地位
This is what'll guarantee this camp's place in history.
这是我们将传承的作品!
This is our legacy!
那么 我们再演练一遍
So, let's go over it again.
同步的弹弓手到这里 飞越展示区
Synchronized slingshotters go here. Flying over a display.
然后我们交叉进行射箭表演
Then we crisscross that with an archery display!
提示那些傻瓜枪手和闪光枪!
Cue the silly-string shooters and glitter guns!
嘣!暴!-
Boom! Pow! Paw!
我会在导演的位子上处理拍摄事宜
I'll handle the filming from my director's chair.
现在 最有趣的部分来了…
Now, for the most fun part…
烟花! - 烟花!
The boom-booms! - The boom-booms!
我让哈罗德放满整个营地
Which I've had Harold place all over the camp.
然后当你说“开拍”
Then, when you say "action…"
不想扫大家的兴
Not to be a party pooper,
但只有我在想也许这一切可能有点…
but am I the only one who's thinking maybe this all might be a bit, uh…
我不知道 太过了吗?
I don't know, much?
木片夏令营地都快炸完了
Camp Splinterwood cannot handle any more explosions.
无意冒犯炸♥弹♥黑
No offense, Bomb.
没关系 胖红给了爆♥炸♥界一个坏名声
None taken. Red is giving blowing stuff up a bad name.
我们得阻止拍摄
We gotta stop that shot from happening.
我来对付他 你们来对付爆♥炸♥
I'll deal with him. You guys deal with the boom-booms.
就一次 我想成为那个
Just once, I'd like to be the one
不用处理爆♥炸♥的人
who doesn't have to deal with the boom-booms.
在我们摧毁整个营地之前
Before we destroy the entire camp,
我想说 胖红 我完全看错你了
I would like to say, Red, I completely misjudged you.
你的无情真是令人鼓舞啊
Your ruthlessness is inspiring, truly.
谢谢 这对我来说也很奇怪
Thanks, Lynette. This has been super weird for me too.
好的 达西 我一说“开拍” 就点烟花
Okay, Darcy. As soon as I say "action," light the fireworks!
不 你不能这样
Oh no, you don't.
抱歉 胖红 这是为了你好
Sorry, Red, this is for your own good.
开拍
And ac... Huh?!
阻止那只鸟!
Stop that bird! Unh!
哦 嘿 大红 怎么了?
Oh, hey, Terence. What's up?
当然 你可以借一杯糖
Sure, you can borrow a cup of sugar.
烟花怎么办?烟花遍布营地
How'll we get all the fireworks? They're all over camp!
只有一只鸟能做到
Well, there's only one bird who can pull this off.
我 我是说我自己
Me. I meant me.
别这样 胖红!这根本说不通!
Don't do it, Red! This makes zero sense!
营地都摧毁了还谈拯救呢?
How is destroying the camp going to save the camp?
不要听那个傻瓜的 你的眼光比我们所有人都高
Don't listen to that nitwit. Your vision is greater than all of us.
好吧
Okay.
我收集了所有的烟花
I collected all the fireworks,
因此不是许多小爆♥炸♥ 将是个大爆♥炸♥
so instead of lots of little explosions, it'll become one mega explosion!
你把这些都带来了?
And you brought it all here?
好 暗示同步弹弓手!
Okay! Cue the synchronized slingshotters!
胖红 别这样!
Red, don't do this!
用闪亮愚蠢的绳子来暗示吧!
Cue the glitter and silly string!
你在摧毁你所爱的一切
You're destroying everything you love!
开拍!
And action!
不!胖红一定说了“开拍”
Oh no! Red must have said "action"!
我们必须在烟花 把整个营地炸成碎片之前处理掉它们
We have to get rid of this before it blows the entire camp to smithereens!
太美了 我是天才!
It's beautiful! I'm a genius!
天啊 胖红 你做了什么?
Oh, Red. What did you do?
小心!
Ahh! Look out!Dialogue: 0,0:17:56.90,0:17:57.74,Default,,0,0,
飞镖黄 我知道要怎么做
Chuck, I know what we gotta do,
我们得把烟火从营地拿走 然后引爆
get the fireworks away from camp and blow them up!
但是如果它在你 引爆它之前爆♥炸♥ 它会炸了我们!
But if it explodes before you explode it, it'll explode us!
别担心 如果营地里 有人了解爆♥炸♥那就是我
Don't worry. If there's anyone in camp that knows explosions, it's me.
我的愿景!
My vision!
对! 木片夏令营会得救的!
Yes! Camp Splinterwood will be saved!
还有大把的钱!
Also money, money, money!
把目标定得高些
Aim as high as you can.
哦 不!我们正朝着胖红前进!
Oh no! We're headed towards Red!
胖红 小心!
Red, look out!
把我的导演带回来!
Bring back my director! Unh!
我做了什么?
What have I done?
对不起 各位
I am so sorry, guys.
我们本来应该 玩得开心的
We were just supposed to have fun, and I...
我有点失控了 不是吗?
I kind of lost it, didn't I?
不 胖红 你没有失控
No, Red. You didn't lose it.
你是发狂!
You lost it!
我对拯救营如此着迷 结果差点毁了营地
I got so obsessed with saving camp I almost destroyed it.
我知道你有多喜欢这里 我们也是
We know how much you love this place, Red. We love it too.
我彻底搞砸了
I totally blew it.
说到搞砸
Uh, speaking of blowing it,
我超级开心 我们都敞开心扉和好了
super happy we're baring our souls and making up,
但是你得走了 我可以从这里接手
but you got to go! I can take it from here.
炸♥弹♥黑还活着吗
Did Bomb make it?
当然活着!
Yep!
胖红 你还好吗?
Red, are you okay?
是的 各位 我只想说对不起
Yeah. And, guys, I just want to say I'm sorry.
这个营地对我来说比 什么都重要 即使是在最糟糕的时候
This camp means more to me than anything, even during the worst times.
就像现在
Like right now.
我们创造了我余生都将珍惜的回忆
We make memories that I'll cherish for the rest of my life.
最好的朋友来了
Best friends coming through.
枕头大战!
Pillow fight!
每年夏天和朋友们在这里体验的一切
I've never had more fun than I have every summer right here
是我最快乐的时光
with my friends.
如果没有这个美丽
None of that'd be possible
令人疯狂的夏令营 一切快乐时光都不复存在
without this beautiful, totally bonkers summer camp.
今天就报名吧
Sign up today.
他们把我那个 夸张表演的场景给剪掉了?
Hmph! They cut my scene for that saccharine, overacted garbage?
好吧 - 哇哦 你做到了 胖红!
All right! - Wow! You did it, Red!
乖乖 胖红的视频拍到了你
Good golly-kins. Red's video even got you.
我不是在哭 听着
I'm not crying about that. Look.
电♥话♥一直响个不停
It's been ringing off the hook!
大家都来报名了!
Everybody's signing up!
我们会赚很多钱!
We're going to make so much money!
我好开心!
Oh, I'm so happy!