木片夏令营 我们的盛夏之家
♪ Camp Splinterwood Our summer home ♪
拉弓、弹射、一飞冲天
♪ For catapulting! Slingshotting! Getting thrown! ♪
露营者像火箭一样穿越丛林
♪ Campers rocket through the trees ♪
随便开炮 开心就好
♪ Cannonballing where they please ♪
掠过蓝天
♪ Zipping in the air ♪
四处碰撞
♪ Crashing everywhere ♪
射箭 躲避飞鸟 滚人网球
♪ Archery, dodge-bird, Borb tennis ♪
实在疯狂
♪ It's absurd! ♪
胖红、思黛拉、炸♥弹♥黑和飞镖黄
♪ Here they come! Red, Stella, Bomb, and Chuck ♪
飞得飞快 小心鸭子!
♪ Flying fast Look out, duck! ♪
毕生怀念的美好时光
♪ All your life you'll be glad you had this ♪
愤怒的小鸟:疯狂夏日!
♪ Angry Birds Summer Madness! ♪
哦 天啊 你们感觉到了吗?
Oh, man! You guys feel that?
是啊 外面阳光普照 我的防晒霜涂得不够
Yeah. It's super sunny out. I did not put on enough sunscreen.
不 我们将举办 史诗般的最好朋友夏令营冒险日!
No! We'll have an epic Best Friends Summer Camp Adventure Day!
空中有东西
There's just… ah, something in the air.
像一艘满载海盗的飞行小艇?
Like a flying dinghy full of pirates?
一艘飞行小艇 还满载什么?
A flying full of what now?
有只鸟一早 从床上起来就怪怪的 心情不好
Some bird woke up on the weird side of the bed this morning.
这个玩笑说的是你自己 我昨晚睡在床底下 哈!
Joke's on you. I slept under my bed last night, so, ha!
不知道那些笨蛋是谁
Huh, I wonder who those cheeps are?
海盗!
Pirates!
我没想到会这样
I did not see that coming.
我想到了 记得吗?指指点点、看看
I did, remember? With the pointing and looking?
喂 快点!
Ahoy, avast tender!
卡尔叔叔?
Uh, Uncle Carl?
那就是卡尔船长叔叔了!
That's Captain Uncle Carl to ye now!
哈罗德 亲爱的! 你没告诉我你有家人来访
Harold, love! You didn't tell me you had family visiting.
真是惊喜!
What a surprise!
我周一就回来
I'll be back on Monday.
怎么回事?
Uh, what's happening?
难道我这个胆小的侄子从来没有 告诉过你们他家族秘密的海盗史?
Has me lily-livered nephew never told ye about his family secret pirate past?
难道只有我听不懂吗?
Am I the only one who can't understand a word he's saying?
求你了 卡尔叔叔 不要!
Please, Uncle Carl. No!
我们家是出自著名海盗蓝鸟的后代
How could ye be embarrassed that our family's descended
你怎么能为此感到尴尬呢?
from the famous pirate Blue Beak himself?
他利用这些地方 作为秘密的海盗藏身处?
And that he used these very grounds as a secret pirate hideout?
有人能翻译吗或者有字幕吗?
Okay, is there a translator, or can we get subtitles?
我决定继承家族的海盗传统
I've decided to embrace me pirate heritage
和这群可怕的、 虚张声势的家伙组成一个团队
and form a crew with this fearsome, smashbuckling flock.
我们都跟你叔叔在弹弓店工作
We all work with your uncle at the slingshot dealership.
我是实习生马文 你好
I'm Marvin, the intern. Hey.
我是芭芭拉!会计部的
And I'm Barbara! From accounting.
好了 废话少说
Darn it! Enough with the jibber-jabber!
我们是来摧毁木片夏令营地的
We're here to smash down Camp Splinterwood!
但你们为什么要这么做?
But why would you do that?
因为我讨厌这个地方!
'Cause I hates the place!
我正在经历中年危机
And I'm having a midlife crisis.
嗯 有道理 我想是吧
Oh, well, that makes sense. I guess.
对 因为大家都知道海盗的特点…
Yeah. 'Cause if there's one thing everyone knows about pirates…
他们有木钉屁♥股♥?
They have wooden peg butts?
那就是他们超级喜欢打碎东西!
It's that they're super smashy!
而且显然很难理解
And apparently really hard to understand.
好吧 船长 你想得美 !
Well, tough tutus for you, Captain!
哈罗德 绝不会让你毁了这个营地
Harold will never let you smash this camp.
他很喜欢这里 我们都喜欢
He loves it. We all do.
哈罗德会竭尽全力捍卫营地对吧?
And he'll fight beak and talon to defend it! Right, Harold?
就好比跟刚孵出的小鸟抢糖果一样
Ye-argh, like taking candy from a Hatchling.
现在 准备好破坏力超强的大炮
Now, ready the smashy cannon!
话别说太早!
Not so fast!
你要阻止我吗?
Aw, are ye gonna try and stop me?
事实上 是的 我而且不喜欢你说话的语气
As a matter of fact, we are! And I don't appreciate your tone.
天啊 我刚刚在那 完成了一个千片拼图!
Ah, man, I just finished a thousand-piece puzzle in there!
我们该怎么办?
What are we gonna do?
我有个主意
I've got an idea.
快跑!
Run!
和哈罗德一样胆小
Ye-argh, as yellow-bellied as Harold.
让我们铲平这个地方!
Let's level this place!
好了 伙伴们
Okay, cheeps.
我没想到今天会这样 但我们的营地遭到了攻击
This is not how I saw today going, but our camp is under attack.
所以我说我们
So I say we...
快一点 - 没错
Hurry it up a little? - Right.
假装我说了一些鼓舞人心的话好吗?
Just pretend I said something inspirational, okay?
为了木片夏令营!
For Splinterwood!
接招吧 你们这些说话滑稽的怪胎!
Take this, you funny-talking weirdos!
芭芭拉!找到那个红色小鬼头
Ye-argh, Barbara! Find that little red twerp!
好的 船长!
Aye, aye, Captain!
好 炸♥弹♥黑 我们来给这些海盗 装一罐来自木片夏令营的惊喜!
Okay, Bomb. Let's serve these pirates up a can of Splinterwood Surprise!
惊喜!
Surprise!
啊哦
Uh-oh.
你好 胖红 你来这里真好
Oh, hello, Red. Lovely of you to drop by.
别跟我说“你好 胖红”
Don't you "Oh, hello, Red" me.
你甩了我们!我们在外面被打败了!
You bailed on us! We're getting pummeled out there!
来吧 我们需要你的帮助! 你需要勇敢地面对你叔叔
Come on! We need your help! And you need to stand up to your uncle.
天啊 不 我叔叔好可怕
Oh gosh golly, no. My uncle is terrifying.
再说了 我没有他那海盗精神
Plus there's no way I can out-pirate him.
海盗们又坏又疯狂 而我不是
Pirates are smashy and breaky, and I'm not.
但如果卡尔毁了营地
But if Carl destroys the camp,
我和我最好的朋友再也见不到彼此了
me and my best friends will never see each other again!
噢 嘿 胖红 爱你!
Oh hey, Red! Love ya!
更别说其他的露营伙伴 他们也不能和好朋友在一起了
Not to mention all the other campers who won't get to be with their BFFs.
你在毁童年!
You're ruining childhoods here!
你不希望自己受到良心的谴责
You really want that on your conscience?
有件东西可能帮得上忙
Well, there is one thing that might help.
无意冒犯 但现在不是
No offense, but this is no time
讲你道奇鸟光辉岁月的时候
for another story about your Dodgebird glory days.
不 我说真的
No, I meant this.
传说中
Legend has it,
蓝鸟的秘密海盗 藏匿点就在营地下面的隧♥道♥里!
Blue Beak's secret pirate stash is hidden in tunnels beneath the camp!
你一直有一张 藏宝图却从来没有去找过?
You had a treasure map this whole time and never looked for it?
嗯 那个地图上明确写着
Well, the map specifically says,
“只有在敌对海盗
"Use me secret stash
被长♥期♥疏远的亲戚接管的情况下
only in the event of a hostile pirate takeover
才使用我的秘密藏身地”
by a long estranged relative. Ye-argh"
这很明显了
That is pretty specific.
我们还在等什么?
What are we waiting for?
你看地图了吗? 这里充满了危险的海盗陷阱和谜题
Did you look at the map? It's full of perilous pirate traps and puzzles,
而我根本不像海盗
and I'm not very piratey.
如果这意味着拯救营地
If it means saving the camp,
我知道有四只鸟有足够的 海盗能力来迎接挑战
I know four birds who are piratey enough for the challenge!
你能相信他们有胆量砸我的小屋吗?
Can you believe they had the audacity to smash my cabin?
嗯 他们是破坏力极强的海盗? 他们想摧毁整个营地!
Uh, yeah? They're "smashy" pirates? They're trying to smash the whole camp!
对 但他们砸了我的小屋
Yeah, but they smashed my cabin.
接招吧 你们这些白♥痴♥!
Take that, you cretins!
我们怎么样?
How we holding up?
半个营地被毁了 我们零食快吃光了
Half the camp is smashed. And we're almost out of snacks.
以这样的破坏速度
At this rate of smashstruction,
在卡尔船长摧毁营地之前 彭利还留了我们四个半肉丸
Penley gives us four and a half meatballs before Carl destroys the camp!
那是不可能的
That's never going to happen.
因为这张藏宝图 指向我们拯救营地需要的东西
Because this treasure map leads to exactly what we need to save camp.
宝藏?
Treasure?
算我一个!
Sign me up!
但那样的话你会错过 领导这里的反抗成为英雄的机会
But then you'd miss out on the chance to lead the resistance here and be a hero.
我只听到 “领导”和“英雄”我加入
All I heard was "lead" and "hero." I'm in.
真的吗?
Huh? Wait. Seriously?
我不懂你为什么 这么震惊 这也是我的营地
What? I don't know why you're so shocked. It's my camp too.
我真的会为这里做任何事
I would literally do anything for this place.
干得好
Great job.
根据地图
Ah, according to the map,
蓝鸟的秘密隧♥道♥入口应该就在这里
the entrance to Blue Beak's secret tunnels should be here.