木片夏令营 我们的盛夏之家
♪ Camp Splinterwood Our summer home ♪
拉弓、弹射、一飞冲天
♪ For catapulting! Slingshotting! Getting thrown! ♪
露营者像火箭一样穿越丛林
♪ Campers rocket through the trees ♪
随便开炮 开心就好
♪ Cannonballing where they please ♪
掠过蓝天
♪ Zipping in the air ♪
四处碰撞
♪ Crashing everywhere ♪
射箭 躲避飞鸟 滚人网球
♪ Archery, dodge-bird, Borb tennis ♪
实在疯狂
♪ It's absurd! ♪
胖红、思黛拉、炸♥弹♥黑和飞镖黄
♪ Here they come! Red, Stella, Bomb, and Chuck ♪
飞得飞快 小心鸭子!
♪ Flying fast Look out, duck! ♪
毕生怀念的美好时光
♪ All your life you'll be glad you had this ♪
愤怒的小鸟:疯狂夏日!
♪ Angry Birds Summer Madness! ♪
我们开拍了吗? - 是的 亲爱的
Are we rolling? - Yes, dear.
你应该说“开拍” 哈罗德
You're supposed to say "action," Harold.
哦 是的 你说得对 小甜心 抱歉
Oh yes. You're right, snookums. Sorry.
怎么样? - 哦 好了
Well? - Oh, right.
开拍!
Action!
你是在找夏天的乐趣吗?
Are you looking for summer fun all summer long?
那就来木片夏令营看看吧
Then, look no further than Camp Splinterwood.
我们有你需要的一切
We have everything you need.
有门的小屋
Cabins with doors.
食物…
Food that is...
我做不了!
I can't do it!
停 哈罗德 停!
Just cut, Harold! Cut!
真正的山清水秀
An actual lake full of real water.
湿的 里面可能没有有毒废物
Wet! Probably no toxic waste in there.
你们玩得很开心吧? 你们最好玩得开心!
You're having fun, aren't you? You'd better be having fun!
拍那些孩子 哈罗德! - 请不要拍我们!
Shoot those kids, Harold! - Please don't shoot us!
真没用 滚出去!
Useless. Get out of here!
回来拍我 哈罗德
Back to me, Harold.
木片夏令营
Camp Splinterwood.
你不会相信价格有多合理
You won't believe how reasonable the prices are
因为价格不合理
because they're not.
说“停” 做得好 哈罗德!
Say "cut." Do it right, Harold!
告诉我你的真实想法
Give me your honest opinion.
你太霸道了 我觉得被你压♥迫♥到喘不过气了
Um, you're overbearing, and I feel completely smothered.
关于视频!
About the video! - Oh!
真是一场灾难!
This is a disaster!
我们需要这个宣传视频 来招募明年夏天的露营者
We need this promotional video to recruit campers for next summer.
但自从我把视频发布在 网站上之后 还没有一个人注册
But since I put it on the website, we haven't had a single new sign-up!
哦 我觉得这个视频不糟糕
Oh, I'm sure it's not that bad.
你说得对
You're right. It's worse.
其实更糟糕 我们实际上正在失去露营者!
We're actually losing campers!
我不在乎里面 可能存在的有毒废物 走!
I don't care if there's "probably" no toxic waste in there. Let's go!
你糟糕的摄影工作会毁了这个营地的
Your lousy camerawork is going to be the death of this camp!
我承认我的电影摄影还有很多不足
I admit my cinematography leaves a lot to be desired,
但我想我知道怎么解决
but I think I know how to fix this.
保险起见 烧掉营地?
Burn the camp down for insurance?
我喜欢!
I love it!
好
Um, sure.
或者我们再拍新的宣传片如何?
Or how about we make a new promo?
我说的“我们” 是指真正喜欢木片夏令营的人
By "we," I mean someone who, you know, actually likes Camp Splinterwood.
恕我冒昧 你想到谁了?
And who, dare I ask, did you have in mind?
你想让我为夏令营做一个宣传视频?
You want me to make a promotional video for the camp?
当然可以!
Sure!
快速提问 推广是什么意思?
Question. What's "promotional" mean?
你不是认真的吧 哈罗德
You can't be serious, Harold. - Unh!
木片夏令营地的命运 在他的手上 他是个十足的猪猡!
Leave the fate of Camp Splinterwood in his feathers? He's an absolute oink!
营地的命运是什么意思? - 我们明年的夏令营还没人报名
What do you mean, fate of the camp? - We have no sign-ups for next year.
如果今晚的报名人数 还不够
If we don't get enough by the end of the day,
我们必须关闭营地
we have to close the camp for good.
你不能让这种事发生 我们该怎么办?
What? You can't let that happen! What are we gonna do?
如果你拍 一段视频 展示木片夏令营对你的意义…
Well, if you can make a video that shows just how much Splinterwood means to you…
然后我们会有 更多的人报名 这意味着更多的钱!
Then we'll have more sign-ups and more money!
我想说我们可以拯救营地 当然也可以赚更多的钱
I was going to say we could save the camp, but that too, I suppose.
我的视频可以拯救木片夏令营
My video could save Camp Splinterwood.
对 你最好快点开始
Right. You better get started.
我已经被迫卖♥♥了些珍贵的营地传家宝
I've already been forced to sell some precious camp heirlooms.
别担心 没人比我更喜欢这个营地
Don't worry. No one loves this camp more than me,
我要让全世界知道这个营地有多棒
and I'm going to let the whole world know how amazing it is.
我希望他的拍摄技术 比他的扣篮技术好
I hope his filmmaking is better than his dunk-slamming.
宣传片?
A promo video?
我们有相机吗?
Do we even have a camera?
极限肘击!
Extreme elbow drop!
我有更好的东西
I've got something even better.
我有一个愿景
I have a vision.
我也想到了
I get those too! Oh!
我现在就有一个会说话的大番茄
I'm having one right now, giant talking tomato.
这一定会很棒!
This is going to be so cool!
我是说 史蒂文斯皮尔伯格 蒂姆伯顿、奎尔汀塔伦蒂诺…
I mean, Steven Spielbird, Tim Birdton, Quailtin Tarantino…
所有伟大的 电影制♥作♥人都是从愿景开始的
All great filmmakers start with a vision.
没错!
Exactly!
我的愿景是向人们展示木片夏令营
And my vision is to show how Camp Splinterwood
是你夏天最好的去处
is the funnest place to spend summer!
没人比我们四个更有趣了!
And no one has more fun here than the four of us!
思黛拉招式!
Stella suplex! - Aah!
正如我所说的…
As I was saying…
谁准备好制♥作♥史上最棒的宣传片了?
So who's ready to make the greatest promo video ever?
哦 耶! - 好吧
Oh yeah! - All right!
好的 炸♥弹♥黑
Okay, Bomb.
你像炮弹般落入水中 浮出水面换气
You cannonball into the water, come up for air,
然后竖起大拇指 明白了吗?
and give a thumbs-up. Cool?
我不知道怎么回事
Uh, I don't know about this.
在镜头前会紧张
I get nervous when I'm on camera.
炸♥弹♥黑 我相信你可以的
Bomb, I believe in you.
只要我一 说“开拍”就马上滑下去
Just dive down the slide as soon as I say "Action!"
抱歉 胖红!
Sorry, Red!
你先冷静一下 我去拍飞镖黄
Okay, take a sec to cool down. I'll film Chuck instead.
飞镖黄 你先上!
Chuck, you're up!
我们可以采访你了
We can do your interview now.
终于有机会让全世界看到我的演技了
Finally a chance for the world to see my acting chops.
记住 你不是在演戏
But remember, you're not acting.
做你自己 说说你为什么喜欢木片夏令营
Just be yourself and talk about why you love Camp Splinterwood.
你问对了
You got it.
舌尖、牙齿、嘴巴
The tip of the tongue, the teeth, the beak.
天啊
Oh boy.
我们要开始了 开拍!
We are rolling. And action!
飞镖黄
Chuck. Chuck? Chuck!
停!
Cut!
我觉得这很棒
Hey, I think that went great!
一次就搞定了 是吧?
And all in one take, huh?
继续
Moving on!
好 就这么办吧
Yeah, let's do that.
炸♥弹♥黑 你准备好…
Bomb, are you ready yet...
你准备好了吗
You ready for this?
我经验丰富 从未出过问题
I've done it a million times.
我打了那只系绳鸟 然后摆出了很酷的姿势
I whack the tether bird, and then I do a cool pose.
在我梦里可以做到
I can do this in my sleep.
拍下来肯定会很酷
It'll look so cool on camera.
系绳鸟飞过来…
And the tether bird flies in…
开拍!
And action!
不 等等!
No, wait!
怎么了?
What just happened?
你跳得太早了
You jumped early.
好的 再来
Okay. Take two.
准备 开拍!
Ready, action!
不 停!
No, stop!
停!
Cut!
又太早了!深呼吸!
Too soon again! Take 12!
更快更激烈 在深呼吸!
Faster and more intense! Take 27!