但这只是篮球场
But this is just the basketbird court.
如果它一直在我们眼皮底下
You know, it'd be funny if it was one of those things
那就太有趣了
where it was right under our beaks the whole time.
想下到下面去的人 最好必须通过蓝鸟井字游戏
"Ye who seek to go below must best Blue Beak at Yo-ho Tac Toe."
什么是井字游戏?
What's Yo-ho Tac Toe?
等一下
Hang on.
看看!
Whoa! Check it out!
入口在球场下面 看!
The entrance is under the court! Look!
骷髅头代表O 交叉骨代表X 这是…
Skulls for O's and crossbones for X's! It's…
海盗井字游戏!
Pirate tic-tac-toe!
你知道X是做什么的
And you know what X does.
有一个木钉屁♥股♥吗?
Has a wooden peg butt?
入口标记! - 入口标记!
Marks the spot! - Marks the spot!
那里!
There!
耶!
Yeah! - Woo-hoo!
下面的鸟小心!
Watch out below!
根据地图显示 这是四个障碍中的第一个
According to the map, this is the first of four obstacles.
那就快点吧!
Then let's hurry it up!
“现在你的路被石头挡住了 动错了 我就捏碎你的骨头
"Now your path be blocked by stone. Move it wrong, I'll crush your bones."
“别忘了我 最好伙伴佩格 他总能用一条腿走路”
"And don't forget me first mate Peg. He could always use a leg."
移♥动♥那块石板一定有什么窍门
Got to be some trick to moving that slab.
也许这根棍子是… - 别这样
Maybe this stick is something... - Oh, come on.
很明显我们必须冲破海盗之谜
We obviously have to smash our way through the smashy pirate puzzle.
我不确定这是否是最好的办法
Uh, I'm not sure that's the best idea.
炸♥弹♥黑来了!
Bombs away!
哦 你是说真的
Oh! You meant that literally.
它动了!
It moved!
让我们再做一次
Let's do it again.
没有人问我 但我觉得我们搞错了
Not that anyone asked, but that's a no from me.
快塌了!
It's caving in!
不好意思 我是说…
Oh, excuse me. I mean…
“喂 我叫佩格”
"Ahoy, my name is Peg"?
这是你的假腿?
You're a peg leg?
各位 这边走!
Everyone! This way!
走!
Go, go, go!
我们没弹♥药♥了!
We're all out of ammo!
那就把他扔出去!
Then fling him!
大滑梯!
The big slide!
没有弹♥药♥ 没有大滑梯 看起来不太好
No ammo. No big slide. Doesn't look good.
那现在要做的只有一件事了
Then there's only one thing left to do.
前往沙漠?
Desert!
对 用布丁掩护自己 然后拼死一搏?
Right. Cover ourselves in pudding and fight to the death?
不是“甜点”我是说“沙漠” 比如离开这里并加入海盗
Uh, not "dessert." I mean "desert." Like, leave and join the pirates.
你不是说过“这也是我的营地”
Now, what happened to, "It's my camp too."
“我真的愿意为这个地方做任何事”?
"I would literally do anything for this place," hmm?
我从来不喜欢站在失败的一方
Well, I've never been a fan of being on the losing team.
再见!
Ta-ta!
太可怕了
That was so scary.
太酷了!我们差点被砸死 但很酷
And cool! We almost got crushed. But in a really cool way!
但我们没有被压扁 这就更酷了
Then we didn't get crushed, which was even cooler!
是啊 我很喜欢不被打败
Yeah. I'm a big fan of getting not crushed.
炸♥弹♥黑 你真的救了我们的…
Bomb, you really saved our…
屁♥股♥?
Butts?
看看!
Check it out!
又一个超棒的大炮
Another one of these awesome cannons!
好吧 简单
Okay, easy.
让我们不要一遇到挑战就用自己开炮
Let's not flinging ourselves at every challenge we come up against.
不是人生的一切都可以靠砸来解决的
Not everything in life can be solved by smashing.
那太深奥了
Whoa! That is really deep.
是啊 我也有得意的时候
Yeah. I have my moments.
不 我是说那个坑
No, I mean the pit.
我们要怎么过去呢?
How are we going to get across?
“这条沟的另一边很远 如果你想过去的话 就弹一曲船歌♥吧”
"The other side of this trench be far. If you want to cross, play a chantey bar."
还有一些奇怪的符号♥ 什么是船歌♥吟唱吧?
Then there's weird symbols. What the beak is a chantey bar?
你觉得这跟钉屁♥股♥有关吗?
Think it has to do with peg butts?
才不!
No!
从现在起你可以叫我弹力芭拉!
You can call me Borbara from now on!
我才不这样叫你!
I'll be doing no such thing!
集中精力砸吧 你要做只坏鸟
Focus on the smashing, ye scurvy bird!
再摧毁几栋建筑 我们就大功告成了
Just a few more buildings to bring down, and we're done.
嘿 卡尔船长
Ahoy, Captain Carl.
今天砸得真开心
Nice day for smashbuckling.
你怎么了 小伙子?
What's your deal, laddie?
你为何不退缩也不保护自己的营地?
Why aren't you cowering or defending your camp?
我从没喜欢过这个地方
Aw, I've never liked this place.
其实我是来入伍的
Actually, I've come to offer my services.
你想加入我的海盗队?
Ye want to join me pirate crew? Ye-argh.
这里不需要你
We don't need no lubbers.
如果我告诉你
What if I told you
我能帮你做的 不仅仅是把这个地方变成废墟呢?
I could help you do more than just smash this place to rubble?
你帮不了我 小子
There's nothing ye could do for me, laddie.
恰恰相反 我的海盗朋友
Au contraire, mon piratey frère.
蓝鸟海盗宝藏对你有什么意义吗?
Does Blue Beak's pirate stash mean anything to you?
现在你激起了我的兴趣
Now ye've piqued me interest.
等等 我知道 船上的船歌♥吟唱吧!
Wait! I know! A chantey bar!
里面有焦糖、花生、牛轧糖…
It's got caramel, peanuts, nougat…
不 那是一块糖
No, that's a candy bar.
我告诉 过你在走之前要吃点东西
And I told you to eat something before we left.
我们得快点!
We gotta hurry!
让我看看 我很确定那是个巨大的手风琴
Let me see that. Pretty sure that's a giant accordion.
这些是音符
And these are notes.
吟唱吧的海洋圣歌♥!
The first bar to a sea chantey. It's a song!
你怎么知道的?
And you know this how?
我其实是世界级的手风琴师
I'm actually a world-ranked accordionist.
我从小到大都在上课
Been taking lessons since I was a Hatchling.
我从没提过 因为 你知道 手风琴
I just never mentioned it 'cause, you know, accordion.
那真是…
That is so…
太棒了!
Awesome!
哇 真的吗?你不会取笑我吗?
Wow, really? You won't make fun of me?
哦 不 我会的 但还是非常棒
Oh no. I'm gonna. But it's still totally awesome.
很好 但现在 我们有营地要拯救
Fair enough. But right now, we got a camp to save.
飞镖黄 去大炮里
Chuck, in the cannon.
不知道发生了什么 但算我一个!
No idea what's happening, but count me in!
如果我没看错的话 第一个音符应该是头骨
If I'm reading this right, the first note is a skull sharp.
起作用了 再来一次!
It's working! Do it again!
我想剩下的是大炮、头骨、剑…
I think the rest is cannon, skull sharp, sword…
便便符号♥?有点奇怪 哦 好吧
Poop emoji? Kind of weird. Oh well.
好吧 营地完蛋了
Well, camp is toast.
不敢要求明年夏天加薪了
So much for asking for a raise next summer.
不 还剩下一个避难所
No! There's still one sanctuary left!
浴室!
The bathroom!
呃 我宁愿在这里碰碰运气
Uh, I'd rather take my chances out here.
胖红和他那群快乐的 白♥痴♥根本不知道我们要来
Rod and his merry morons have no idea we're even coming.
那么我们可以从 他们的嘴里把宝藏抢出来
So we can snatch the treasure out from under their beaks.
好吧 搞定两个 还剩两个
Okay. Two down, two to go.
“这么多洞你该怎么做? 只有技术才能让你通过”
"So many holes. What should ye do? Nothing but skill will let ye through."
我们得想出什么样的 技能会对这些洞有帮助
We gotta figure out what skills will help with these holes.
屁♥股♥ - 炮弹技能 有这回事吗?
Butt. - Cannonball skills? Is that a thing?
屁♥股♥ - 也许运动技能吧
Butt. - Maybe a sports skill.
快点 谁有球?
Quick! Who has a ball?
屁♥股♥? - 但是什么 飞镖黄?
Butt? - But what, Chuck?
不是“但是” 是用屁♥股♥!
Not "but." Butt!
为了解决这个难题 我想我需要用屁♥股♥堵住这些洞里
To solve the puzzle, I need to stick my butt in all the holes.
也许是关于烹饪的 - 做三明治?
Maybe it's a cooking thing. - Making sandwiches?
你用洞烹饪吗?
Do you cook with holes?
屁♥股♥技巧
Butt skills.
耶!
Yeah!
飞镖黄!
Chuck!
我再也不会怀疑你的屁♥股♥了!
I will never doubt your butt again!
好了 伙伴们 再挑战一次
Okay, cheeps. Just one more challenge to go.