All right!
都送完了吗?
Is that everyone?
哦 不!六点钟方向 一只没有礼物的小猪!
Oh no. Piglet with no present, at six o'clock!
圣诞猪的袋子空了!
Santa's sack's empty!
潘利 你确定吗?
Are you sure, Penley?
你做到了!
You did it!
伙计们?我很喜欢这一刻 但是我们快降落了
Guys? Loving this moment, but ground approaching!
圣诞猪!
Santa!
干得好 各位! 我自己也不可能做得更好了
Well done, everyone! I couldn't have done Pigmas better myself.
真的吗?
Really?
我刚刚是出于礼貌才说的
I was being polite.
潘利 我有另一个礼物给你
Penley, I have another gift for you.
我的工作已经完成了 是时候回家了
Well, my work is done here. Time for me to head home.
圣诞猪! 带我们去你空中的冰雪城♥堡♥看看吧!
Santa Pig, take us with you to your icy castle in the sky!
好的
Of course.
不客气
You're all more than welcome.
呼!圣诞猪节日开心!
Ho ho ho! Susie Pigmas!