Yeah! He saw us!
他看到我了!
He saw me!
看看他那袋子的大小
Look at the size of that sack!
来我这吧!
Come to papa!
耶!圣诞猪!
Yeah! Santa!
嗨 圣诞猪!
Hi, Santa!
呼!
Ho ho ho...
不!
No!
那很糟糕 是吧?
That's bad, right?
看起来很糟糕
Is that bad? That looked bad.
他在道场附近!我们去看看!
He came down near the dojo! Come on!
糟了 圣诞猪的雪橇!
Oh no! Santa's sleigh!
圣诞猪呢?
Where's Santa Pig?
你怎么敢?今天是圣诞猪之夜!
Ho ho-how dare you? It's Pigmas Eve!
你怎么能这样?
How could you do this?
没想到这么简单
Oh, it was easy.
我把你射下来 然后把你的礼物带到网上卖♥♥
I shot you down, and now I'm taking your presents to sell online for cash.
这是敬我自己的礼物!
It's the gift of giving. To myself!
再见!圣诞猪节日愉悦哦
Toodlee-oo! Do have a Martha Pigmas.
圣诞猪节日快乐!
It's "Merry Pigmas"!
还有 你应该说“呼”
And it's "ho ho..."
魔法来了
Holy moly!
她肯定在圣诞猪淘气小孩名单上
She is definitely on the naughty list.
这都是我们的错
This is all our fault.
如果我们没把圣诞猪引到这里
If we hadn't lured Santa Pig down here,
他现在应该在给猪们送礼物了!
he'd be delivering presents to the pigs right now.
她竟敢劫持我想抢的礼物
How dare she hijack the presents I tried to hijack.
我们还是拯救大家的圣诞猪节
We can still save Pigmas for everyone.
你们放了圣诞猪 炸♥弹♥黑和我去拿礼物
You guys free Santa. Bomb and I will go get the presents.
我同意你 胖红 我们去救那些礼物吧
With you all the way, Rod. Let's go save those presents.
我是说圣诞猪
I mean, Pigmas.
你能相信吗?
Can you believe it?
羊绒
Cashmere.
需要给我的大鸟喙安排一份新工作了
Mama needs a new beak job.
谁想要一套廉价、绣有名字的毛巾?
Who wants a set of monogrammed towels, cheap?
那些是我的毛巾! 我们必须阻止她!
Those are my towels! We've got to stop her!
圣诞猪!
Santa Pig!
我们是来帮你的
We're here to rescue you.
小心点 孩子们
Be careful, children.
这些激光束是带有警报的
These laser beams are alarmed.
他们害怕了?
They're alarmed?
我要去做一件危险又愚蠢的事
I'm the one about to do something stupidly dangerous and totally idiotic.
真美
It's beautiful.
太棒了!
Bravo!
我有六年的芭蕾舞训练经历 不客气
Six years of ballet boot camp. You're welcome.
糟糕
Uh-oh.
快点!快点!
Come on! Quick!
来吧 圣诞猪 这边
Come on, Santa Pig. This way.
跟我来
Follow me!
哦 耶!
Oh yeah!
警报!有人在道场!
The alarm! Someone's at the dojo!
圣诞猪节日快乐 女士!
Merry Pigmas, ma'am!
什么…-
What...
我是雷德蒙冯菲什伯格三世
The name's Redmond von Fishburger III,
我代表
and I'm collecting on behalf
被剥夺公民权的 鸟类青少年协会来收账
of the Disenfranchised Avian Adolescent Society.
现在出来募捐是不是太晚了?
Isn't it rather late to be out collecting donations?
是吗?
Is it?
我好像把我的成人怀表放错地方了!
You know, I seem to have misplaced my adult pocket watch.
你永远拿不到我的礼物!
You! You'll never get your hands on my presents!
不!
No!
炸♥弹♥黑!麻袋呢?
Bomb! Where's the sack?
哦 太重了
Oh, it was super heavy.
奈德弗飞侠非常友好 主动提出帮忙
Neiderflyer was being really nice and offered to help.
我想我们看错他了
You know, I think we've misjudged him.
奈德弗飞侠!
Neiderflyer!
奈德弗混♥蛋♥ 别打礼物主意
I don't think so, Neiderjerk.
给我吧
We'll take that.
什么?我们不应该在 圣诞猪节日分享吗?
What? Isn't Pigmas supposed to be about sharing?
这比炸♥弹♥黑坐在我身上的更让我伤心
That hurts me more than Bomb sitting on top of me right now.
你介意挪开吗?
By the way, you mind?
抱歉
Sorry.
这边!
Over here!
很高兴见到你 圣诞猪
It's really great to meet you, Santa.
我们很抱歉
We're sorry about everything.
我刚刚还跟小潘利说我很感激
Well, I was just telling little Penley I'm so grateful.
但我真的得快点
But I really do have to hurry,
不然就没时间给小猪送礼物了
or there'll be no time to get the presents to the piglets.
所以你的雪橇放在弹射器里了
That's why your sleigh's in the catapult.
因为是的 引擎里充满了水、泥土、
Yeah, because the engines are filled with water, and dirt,
海藻、鱼、泥土、鹅卵石和泥土
and seaweed, and fish, and dirt, and dirt, and pebbles, and more dirt.
对了 潘利这是给你的礼物
Before I forget, Penley, this is for you.
呼!大家圣诞猪节日快乐!
Ho ho ho! Merry Pigmas, everyone!
再见 圣诞猪! - 再见 圣诞猪!
Bye, Santa! - Bye, Santa!
小猪营地不是在另外一边吗?
Isn't Pig Camp that way?
真是尴尬
Well, that's awkward.
他忘记了
And he forgot that.
奈德弗混♥蛋♥!
Neiderjerk!
你是不是偷了圣诞猪的麻袋?
Did you steal Santa's sack?
偷窃这个词真难听
Oh, "steal" is such an ugly word.
把礼物交出来 这是命令!
Hand over those presents! And that's an order!
要知道我做了多少工作?不可能!
After all the work I did? No way!
奈德弗飞侠说得对!某种程度上
Neiderflyer's right! Kinda.
小猪营地现在就指望我们了 我们得给他们送礼物
The Pig Camp is counting on us now. We got to get them their presents.
勒奈特 塞到你的袜子里去!
Stuff it in your stocking, Lynette!
来吧
Have it your way.
炸♥弹♥黑!跟我说话 伙计
Bomb! Speak to me, buddy.
我看到一条糖果隧♥道♥
I see a candy cane tunnel.
天啊 我们要失去他了!
Oh, man! We're losing him!
别进隧♥道♥ 炸♥弹♥黑!
Don't go into the tunnel, Bomb!
但看起来好好吃
But it looks so tasty.
太好了!
Yes!
现在没空 潘利 你没看到 我们在为圣诞猪节日而战吗?
Not now, Penley. Can't you see we're in a battle for Pigmas?
潘利 你…
Penley, what...
好的 伙伴们 行动吧!
All right, cheeps! Let's go!
我来掩护你!
I'll cover you!
为了猪猪队!
For Pigmas!
不!住手!
No! Stop!
快点 思黛拉!
Come on, Stella!
思黛拉!
Stella!
别管我了!走!
Just go on without me.
斯黛拉 只是布丁而已 你没事的
Stella, it's pudding. You're fine.
哦 是的 我们走吧
Oh yeah. Let's go.
不
No...
好的!
Okay!
我们要完成圣诞猪节日任务 小猪营地现在就指望我们了
We've got a Pigmas to deliver. The Pig Camp is counting on us now.
无聊 居然有两个
Boring. Got two of those.
无聊
Lame.
好 气垫板!
All right! A hoverboard!
拜托! - 喂!那是小猪们的!
Oh, come on! - Hey! That belongs to a pig!
对!他叫诺伯特!
Yeah! His name's Norbert.
什么?他又不会知道
What? Like he's going to know.
这里够我们所有人的礼物了 别管那些小猪了
There's enough here for all of us. Forget the pigs.
我的气垫板!
My hoverboard!
我们到小猪营地了!
Pig Camp approaching!
耶!
Yeah!
我们要怎么给小猪们送礼物?
How do we get the pigs their presents?
我们用弹弓
We use these.
好好用 伙伴们
Make it count, cheeps.
准备 瞄准 开火!
Ready, aim, fire!
好!