这真是太棒了!
And it is a doozy.
看来那些 傻瓜已经 替我们完成了辛苦任务
Looks like those dummies already did the hard work for us.
“你到了最后一个测试 这比其他几个都难”
"Ye made it to me final test. It be way harder than all the rest."
“如果你在这里 不能只想着砸
"If you're here, ye think more than ye smash,
你能够想到如何获得宝藏吗?
but can ye think enough to reach me stash?"
嗯 我们让他跑了
Well, we lost him.
我们把屁♥股♥塞进去 上次成功了
I say we put our butts in things. Worked last time.
不 等等
No, wait.
各位 我们整个夏天都在为此训练!
Guys, we've been training for this all summer!
不 我们没有
No, we haven't.
我们只是在偷懒、找乐子
We've just been goofing off and having fun.
没错 上来吧!
Exactly. Get in!
为了木片夏令营地!
For Splinterwood!
耶!
Yeah!
耶!
Yahoo!
耶!
Yeah!
嘿 飞镖黄 - 嗨 炸♥弹♥黑
Hey, Chuck. - Hey, Bomb.
来吧!
Here we go!
万岁! - 太好了!
Yippee! - Yes!
哦 糟了!
Oh no!
史上最棒 最好朋友夏令营冒险!
Awesomest Best Friends Summer Camp Adventure ever!
各位?
Um, guys?
海盗宝藏是一艘真正的海盗船!
The pirate treasure is an actual pirate ship!
里面装满了…
And it's loaded with…
看那些宝贝!
Look at those babies!
正是我们让卡尔船长
Just what we need to send Captain Uncle Carl
和他的海盗同事滚蛋所需要的!
and his pirate coworkers packing!
如果我们先把船给他 就你们滚蛋了
Not if I give the ship to him first.
奈德弗飞侠你在这里做什么? 你应该在保护营地
Neiderjerk? What are you doing here? You're supposed to be defending the camp!
拜托 真的有这么惊讶吗? 我现在就来抢船
Come on. Is this really that surprising? I'll take the ship now. Aha!
想多了
I don't think so.
我觉得我可以
I do think so.
我觉得你不行
Well, I still think not.
所以呢? - 不行
So? - Not.
停!
Stop!
求你了
Please.
你说得对 这太幼稚了 只剩下一句话要说了
You're right. This is childish. There's only one thing left to say.
不!
No!
哦 胖红 你是要选择阻止我 还是要救你的朋友?
Oh, Rod. Do you stop me to save the camp or save your friends?
如果海盗有那玩意 我们还怎么打败他们?
How'll we beat the pirates if they have that thing?
我不知道
I don't know.
我觉得你证明了自己是有用的
I'd say ye proved yerself useful and then some.
现在我们把木片夏令营地铲平吧!
Now, let's finish leveling Splinterwood to splintereens!
很安静
It's quiet.
结束了吗?
Is it over?
没结束
That'd be a no.
炮弹来了!
Incoming!
危险了 小家伙们 靠紧点
This is it. Huddle close, little ones.
该承认失败了吧 笨蛋!
Time to admit defeat, ye lubbers!
你们在装备、人员 和战术上都处于劣势
You're outmatched, outmanned, and outmaneuvered.
看来是这样了 营地完蛋了
I guess this is it. No more camp.
我从来没告诉你们 我有多爱你们
And I never got to tell you guys just how much I love you.
其实你一直在告诉我们
Actually, you tell us all the time.
你说得对 我是个好朋友!
Oh, you're right! I'm such a good friend!
如果这是我们最后一天在营地
You know, if this is our last day at camp,
至少我要和我的
then at least I got to spend it
好朋友在一起冒险
with my best friends on the best adventure ever.
我会想你们的
I'm gonna miss you weirdos.
别担心 思黛拉 我会是你永远最好的玩伴
Don't worry, Stella, I'll still rip on you for being an accordion player.
真是煽情的演讲 但该结束了
That was a truly lovely speech, but it's time to wrap it up.
背叛者说得对
The treacherous backstabber is right.
准备好跟你们
Prepare to say goodbye
心爱的夏令营告别吧
to your beloved summer camp.
准备好了 瞄准…
Ready, aim...
我不会让你毁掉这个营地的!
I'm not gonna let you destroy this camp!
如果这些孩子愿意 冒一切险去守护营地 我也愿意
If these kids are willing to risk everything to defend it, then so am I!
现在说这个太迟了 我已经赢了
Ye-argh! Well, it's too late for that. I've already won.
我不这么认为 我会阻止你的
I don't think so. I'm gonna stop ya.
你也不照照镜子看下
Ye-argh, have ye seen yourself?
你又不是个搞破坏的海盗
Ye ain't no smashy pirate.
是的 我想我更像是个厉害的海盗
Yeah. I guess I'm more of a fixy pirate.
看到了吗?我给自己做了个木钉屁♥股♥
See? I made myself a peg butt.
是真的 而且很好看!
It's real! And it's spectacular!
算了吧!
Pshaw!
木钉屁♥股♥怎么打败我和我的船员?
What's a peg butt gonna do against me and me crew?
我是用你的船做的
Well, I made it out of your ship.
我不会游泳!
Ah! I can't swim!
抓住我的救命屁♥股♥!
Grab onto my life butt!
你救了我的命
You… you saved my life.
看来我们赢了
I guess we won.
嗯 哈罗德 你赢得了我的尊重
Well, Harold, you earned my respect today.
你不仅救了我的命
Not only did you save my life,
你还用你的脑袋打败了海盗
you out-pirated me by using your head.
还有我的屁♥股♥
And my butt.
那是一个多么好看的木钉屁♥股♥
And what a magnificent peg butt it was.
对不起 哈罗德 我对这个地方的看法错了
I'm sorry, Harold. I was wrong about this place.
我和我同事谈过 我们都在考虑报名夏令营
I spoke with my coworkers, and we're all thinking about signing up.
嗯 我们这有个很好的 水上安全计项目
Well, we do have an excellent water safety program here.
现在我通过摧毁营地真正了解了这里
Now that I've gotten to know it by destroying it,
我看到这个营地多么的特别
I can see how special it is.
曾经是 以后也是
Was. Can be.
在我们帮你重建之后 如果你允许我们一起帮忙的话
After we help you rebuild it. If you'll have us.
是的!
Yeah!-
完全听不懂他在说什么
You know, I still can't understand a word he's saying.
说了关于重建营地的事
Something about rebuilding camp, yada yada.
现在我们来谈谈手风琴的事…
Now, about this accordion thing…