剧集 | 三体(2024) | 导航列表
混♥蛋♥! 该死
Bastard! Fucking hell.
别
No.
好大胆子 竟敢对枢密院大臣动粗?
How dare you lay your hands upon a privy councilor?
我说我叫托马斯·莫尔爵士... -好了 行吧 伙计
I said, my name is Sir Thomas More... - Yes. All right, pal.
闭嘴吧
Wind your neck in.
我是杰克·鲁尼爵士
Sir Jack Rooney.
你得选个好点的名字
You need to choose a better name.
如果多世界理论成立
So, if the many worlds theory is true,
那就意味着在多重宇宙中
that means there could potentially be an infinite number of
可能存在着无数个杰西卡、维萨尔或唐宁先生
Jessicas or Vishals or Mr. Downings in the multiverse.
有些物理学家甚至认为
And some physicists even think
如果世界上存在 跟你身体完全相同的碳复♥制♥品
that if there are exact carbon copies of your body out there
经历了完全相同的量子过程
with the exact same quantum processes,
那么你所有的想法和感受
then all of your thoughts and feelings are simultaneously arising
会同时出现在无数个其他地方
in an infinite number of elsewheres,
会出现无数次
an infinite number of times.
所以当你的意识在一个世界结束时
So, when your consciousness ends in one world,
它可以继续存在于另一个世界
it could continue to exist in another world.
存在于许多其他世界
In many other worlds.
异教♥徒♥ 对吧?
...heretic, right?
然后那个他妈的托马斯白♥痴♥ 自以为知道如何拯救世界
Then, fucking Thomas Moron thinks he knows how to save the world.
亨利八世说 "那好吧 浸泡群众吧! "
So Henry VIII's like, "All right, then. Rehydrate the masses!"
然后我们去了外面 我把这根干肉条...
So we go outside, and I put this biltong...
杰克 对不起 能不能停一停? 我有事要跟你说
Jack, can... Sorry. Can you shut up a sec? I need to talk to you about something.
是吗? 有什么大新闻?
Oh yeah? What's this big news, then?
不 别告诉我
No, no. Don't tell me.
时隔十年 你终于约了阿瑾出去 但现在她在跟海军上将约会
After ten years you finally asked Jin out, now that she's dating an admiral.
我得了胰腺癌
I have pancreatic cancer.
第四期
Stage four.
扩散到全身了
It's spread all over.
肝、肺
Liver, lungs.
平均存活期是...
Median survival time is, uh...
大概二到六个月吧 所以...
It's, like, two to six months, so...
说完了
There it is.
去他的
Fuck that.
什么?
What?
国家医疗服务体系的医生这么说 你就全然接受吗?
Some NHS doctor says so, and you're just gonna accept it?
不能这样 去他的
No. No, no, no. No, no. Fuck that.
我们去瑞士
We'll... We'll go to Switzerland.
去纽约也行 反正找个厉害的地方 -不 杰克 我已经病入膏肓了 兄弟
Or New York, or somewhere fucking good. - No, Jack. I'm too far gone, mate.
他们现在唯一能做的 就是减少我的痛苦 懂不?
All they can do now is to make me comfortable. All right?
他们要给我的肿瘤做手术 那...
So they're gonna operate on my tumors, that's...
那就是杯水车薪 无济于事
They're gonna... fluff the pillows on the sinking ship.
然后我说
And I said,
"去他的 伙计"
"Fuck that, pal."
我打赌他们错了 -醒醒吧 杰克
My money says they're wrong. - Come on, Jack.
你♥他♥妈♥才该醒醒
You fucking come on.
你总是这样 哥们 你什么都放弃...
This is what you always do, man. You... You give up on everything...
我没有什么都放弃...
I didn't give up...
你觉得自己不够聪明 退了物理系
You quit physics, thought you weren't smart enough.
你放弃了阿瑾 因为你觉得自己高攀不起
You gave up on Jin because you thought you were punching above.
你不许放弃自己的人生
You're not giving up on your own fucking life.
去他吧
Fuck that.
吃吧
Eat.
杰克 我不想吃东西 -威尔 你就...
I don't feel like eating, Jack. - Will. Just...
试一试吧
Try.
纣王 请听我说
If I may, Emperor Zhou,
太阳是阳
the sun is Yang.
黑夜是阴
The night is Yin.
如今我们陷入 了 阴阳失衡的混乱之中
Presently we are caught in the chaos of imbalance.
但我们即将走出这场混乱
But we shall be no longer.
我为我们的文明带来了救赎...
I bring you salvation for our civilization...
好啊 继续吧
Yes. Yes, get on with it.
我为宇宙创造了密♥码♥
I have created a code for the universe.
借助卦象密♥码♥ 就能预测太阳的运行规律
And with this code, I can predict the movements of the sun.
大家都这么说
That's what they all say.
希望你的预测能拯救我们 也是为了你好
I hope your prediction can save us, for your sake.
这是预言 不是预测 -什么?
This is prophecy, not prediction. - What?
大声说出来 孩子 要么就死
Speak aloud, child, or die.
陛下 这是《易经》
Emperor. This is the I Ching.
这是一本美妙的书 但毫无科学依据
It's beautiful, but it's not scientific.
请解释清楚 -这本书应该解决不了你的问题
Explain. - I don't think it will solve your problem.
这是占卜 不遵循任何物理定律
It's divination. It doesn't follow any physical laws.
物理定律?
Physical laws?
是啊 物理学的定律
Yeah. The laws of physics.
关于这个世界 我们所观察到的所有真♥相♥
Everything we've observed to be true about the world.
哪个世界?
Which world?
陛下!
Your Imperial Majesty.
卦已经摆完了 可以回答你的问题
The code is complete. It will answer your questions.
很好
Very well.
什么时候浸泡群众才保险?
When will it be safe to rehydrate the masses?
乱纪♥元♥还会持续八天
The chaotic era will last another eight days.
结束时 我们就能迎来一个好时代 会有长达63年的恒纪♥元♥
And when it is over, we will enjoy a glorious stable era for 63 years
其间气候温和 将会是一个黄金时期
with a climate so mild, it will be a golden age.
天空 立即显现
Sky. Now.
让时光飞逝吧!
Let the days fly past.
让时光飞逝吧
Let the days fly past.
把手放在地上 这能让时间加速
Put your hand on the ground. It speeds up time.
有了!
There!
63年的稳定期
Stability for 63 years.
有可能吗? -有可能 陛下
Is it possible? - It is, Emperor.
我建议你唤醒你的王朝 让它繁荣昌盛
I advise you to awaken your dynasty and let it prosper.
浸泡!
Rehydrate!
你没有抛弃我
You didn't abandon me.
我绝不会抛弃你
Of course not.
姬昌! 你看!
Count! Look!
不好
No.
哥白尼!
Copernicus!
哥白尼 求求你!
Copernicus, please!
救救我!
Save me!
哥白尼 求你了!
Copernicus, please!
求你了 哥白尼!
Please, Copernicus!
哥白尼!
Copernicus!
救救我!
Save me!
求求你!
Please!
救救我!
Save me!
137号♥文明因严寒而毁灭
Civilization number 137 was obliterated by extreme cold.
你没能拯救他们
You did not save them.
但你确实证明了 科学比神秘主义更优越
But you did establish the superiority of science over mysticism.
在第二级 你必须用科学拯救下一个文明
In level two, you must use science to save the next civilization.
我收到了一份针对你的投诉 克拉伦斯
I received a complaint about you, Clarence.
我这次做什么了?
What did I do now?
显然你一直在办公室抽烟
Apparently you've been smoking in your office.
是啊 我也想出去抽 但要走很远
Yeah, I'd go outside, but it's a long way.
下次我会去外面抽
I'll go outside next time.
不用了 我解雇了投诉的人
No need. I sacked the guy who made the complaint.
他担心你 就说明他没在担心我们的对手
If he's worrying about you, he's not worrying about our adversaries.
你也不必解雇对方吧
Well, I wish you hadn't fired him.
给我讲讲伊文斯
Tell me about Evans.
原来他喜欢花钱
Turns out he likes paying for things.
反疫苗宣传、5G阴谋论
Anti-vax propaganda, 5G conspiracy theories,
世界各地的反科学政客
anti-science politicians around the world.
我敢打赌他也是其他事情的幕后黑手
I'd bet money he's behind all the rest of it too.
那星星呢? 是他付钱让星星消失了吗?
What about the stars? Did he pay for them to disappear?
一切背后都有黑手 得挖掘一番就是了
There's someone behind everything. You just have to dig.
我挖出了这个
Well, I dug up this.
星星闪烁事件后 我开始研究射电望远镜的事
I was reading up on radio telescopes after the stars blinked.
早在1977年 俄亥俄州立大学 探测到了72秒的序列
Back in 1977, Ohio State University detected a 72-second sequence.
他们称之为"哇! "信♥号♥♥
They called it the Wow! signal
为它让所有的天体物理学家 都发出"哇" 的感叹
because it made all the astrophysicists go, "Wow!"
剧集 | 三体(2024) | 导航列表