剧集 | 三体(2024) | 导航列表
Come in.
你有话要跟我说?
You wanted to speak to me?
给你三分钟
You have three minutes.
好的 长官
Yes, sir.
谢谢你接见我
Thank you for seeing me.
我想... -可以把窗户打开吗?
I thought... - Open the window, would you?
这里面好闷
It's stuffy in here.
长官 我明白了
I have to say, sir, I know this one.
窗户是封死的
The window. It's sealed shut,
你让我开窗 是想看我如何应对无法完成的任务
and you asked me to open it to see how I respond to an impossible task.
我要放弃吗? 要用什么工具吗?
Do I give up? Do I use some kind of tool?
要打破窗户吗?
Do I break the window?
剩两分钟
Two minutes.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
我自以为在巴拿马的表现很不错
I thought I comported myself well in Panama.
你是想让我表扬你?
You're looking for commendations?
也许你该回海军服役
Maybe you should go back to the Navy.
绕着圈航行 戴上滑稽的帽子
Sail around in circles wearing a funny hat.
我不想回海军 我想为你工作
I don't want to go back to the Navy. I want to work for you.
我想让你知道 一个有核工程以及海军战略背景的人
I want you to realize someone with a background in nuclear engineering and naval strategy
应该加入你的太空舰团队
should be on your space fleet team,
而不是在办公室里做行政工作 或帮你把破窗户打开
and not doing office admin or trying to open your goddamn windows.
什么太空舰团队?
What space fleet team?
设计第一艘船舰的团队 工作已经进行一个月了
The one designing our first ships. You've had it going for a month.
你没有知情的权限 -我知道
You don't have clearance to know that. - I know.
你知道多久了? -两周
How long have you known about it? - Two weeks.
那两周前就应该来找我
Then you're two weeks late coming to me.
我不想越界
I didn't want to overstep.
如果你害怕越界 或许就不该来这里
If you're afraid of overstepping, you shouldn't be here.
让我加入太空舰团队
Put me on the space fleet team.
可以
Done.
谢谢
Thank you.
长官
Sir.
你会喜欢雨海的
You'll love it on Mare Imbrium.
雨海?
Mare Imbrium?
在月球上?
On the moon?
我们要在那里建基地 会在那里组装船舰
We're building a base there. That's where we're going to assemble the ships.
重力越低 船舰就越大
Lower gravity, larger ships.
工作很危险 但你可以因此赢得表彰
Dangerous work, but it'll get you your commendations,
前提是你要活下来
if you survive.
出去的时候 请顺便把窗户关了
Close the window on your way out.
嗨
Hi.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
他怎么样了?
How is he?
很高兴你不再玩失踪了
I'm glad you're done ghosting me.
你还没说之前去哪儿了
Still haven't said where you were.
拉吉没有告诉你?
Raj didn't tell you?
拉吉?
Raj?
你跟他在一起? -哎哟 你来了
You were with him? - Oi. You made it.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 你还自己带了吃的
Hey, and you brought your own food.
这是给你的乔迁礼物 你懒得看大海时 就可以看看它
It's for you. Little housewarming for when you're too lazy to look at the ocean.
我已经爱上这个小家伙了
I love the little fella already.
《渔夫与金鱼》是谁写的?
Who was it that wrote the, um, uh... The Fisherman and the Golden Fish?
是普希金吧
It was Pushkin, I think.
没错 就是普希金
Pushkin, that's it.
我就给你起这个名字吧
That's what I'll name you.
普希金
Pushkin.
很适合你
That suits you.
谢谢你们做的晚餐
Thanks for dinner, guys.
嘿 慢点喝
Hey, slow down.
真不敢相信 你又开始替那个法♥西♥斯♥混♥蛋♥做事了
I can't believe you're working for that fascist fuck again.
我知道他会给人什么印象
I know how he comes across.
但他是个斗士
But he's a fighter,
在我经历了那么多之后 我们经历了那么多之后
and after everything I've been through, everything we've been through,
我怎么能不加入战斗?
how can I not help fight this?
听起来你很崇拜他
You sound like you admire him.
我认为他在努力 比大多数人预期的更努力
I think he's trying, which is more than most people can say.
他是杀人犯
He's a murderer.
三体人向我们宣战了
The San-Ti declared war on us.
那就是天空巨眼的信息!
That's what the Eye in the Sky was!
拉吉跟你提过巴拿马的事吗?
Has Raj told you anything about Panama?
老天 你了解你的男朋友吗?
Jesus Christ, do you know your boyfriend at all?
好吧 你吓到我了 -你应该去问他
Okay, you're scaring me. - You should ask him.
看看他会不会告诉你真♥相♥
Let's see if he tells you the truth.
我会的 但三体人是真的 我必须行动...
I will, but the San-Ti are real, and I have to do something...
他们还有400年才到
They're 400 years away.
等他们到达时 所有你认识的和你爱的人都早死了
Everyone you know and love will be dead before they even get here.
还有他们的孩子、孙子 和...
And their kids, their grandkids, and...
所以你要假装什么事都不会发生? -我完全没在装
You're gonna pretend nothing's happening? - I'm not pretending anything.
你究竟在为那人♥渣♥做什么项目?
What are you even working on for that piece of shit?
我需要辐射帆
I need a radiation sail,
面♥积♥大约五平方公里 但质量要小于50公斤
about five square kilometers in area, but with a mass of less than 50 kilograms.
不行
No.
一切都要靠这个纳米帆 除了你 没有人可以设计出来
Everything depends on this nanosail, and there's no one who can design it besides you.
我说了不行
I said no.
最顶尖的物理学家都在努力 能拿到意想不到的资源!
We've got some of the best physicists working on this. The resources are insane!
上次我们给最顶级的物理学家 意想不到的资源时
The last time we gave the best physicists in the world insane resources,
就有了广岛原♥子♥弹♥
they gave us Hiroshima.
不 我不是在设计武器
No, I'm not designing a weapon.
暂时没有
Not yet.
嘿
Hey.
你起得很早啊
You're up early.
日出时我都会在
Oh, I'm always here at sunrise.
你之前可以告诉我的
You know, you could have told me.
我不想让你担心
I didn't wanna worry you.
你可能会怎么做?
What could you have done?
我会气死的 如果你就这么...如果...
I'd have been fucking furious if you'd just... If you...
如果你就这么走了...
If you'd gone and just...
但没告诉我
...not told me.
嘿
Hey.
要我多待几天吗?
You want me to stay a few more days?
不 我拒绝
No, I won't stand for it.
你去拯救世界 我在这里会好好的
You go and save the world, and I will be just fine right here.
想象一下这个是你 这个是我
Imagine this one's you, and this one's me.
还好吗 兄弟?
'Sup, bro?
怎么了?
What's up?
阿瑾还在吗?
Jin still here?
她大概20分钟前走了
No, she left about 20 minutes ago.
你们怎么告别的?
How'd you leave things?
跟以前一样
Same as always.
"见到你很好 再见 谢谢你来 欢迎随时回来"
"Nice to see you. See you soon. Thanks for coming. Come back anytime."
没有别的吗?
Nothing else?
比如什么?
Like what?
天哪 老兄!
Christ almighty, man!
你快死了 我以为这会让你敞开心扉 说出感受
You'd think that dying of all things would make you open up for a change.
刚刚的告别很好 没有任何狗血
It was a nice, no-drama goodbye.
为什么要扫兴?
Why ruin it?
我从没见过有人像你爱她一样爱别人
I've never seen anyone love someone like you love her,
你要把这个秘密带进坟墓吗?
and you're just gonna take that to the grave?
木屑机 你别忘了
Wood chipper, don't forget.
如果我是你 我会告诉全宇宙
If I was in your shoes, I'd let the whole universe know.
你知道我在脑子里预演过多少次吗?
Do you know how many times I've played this out in my mind?
几百万次
Millions.
每次都以尴尬和对阿瑾不公平告终
And every time, it ends up awkward and unfair to Jin.
因为她显然没有同样的感觉
Because she obviously doesn't feel the same way.
也许她有 你怎么知道? -好吧
Maybe she does. How do you know? - All right. Fine.
假设我表白了 好吗?
Let's say I did it, all right?
我去找她 跪下来 给她写了一首狗屁十四行诗
I go there, I get down on my knees, and I compose her a fucking sonnet.
然后她要怎么办? 甩掉她的男朋友?
Then what? What's she gonna do? She gonna leave her boyfriend?
管他妈的!
剧集 | 三体(2024) | 导航列表