剧集 | 三体(2024) | 导航列表
(瑞士 欧洲核子研究组织)
欧洲核子研究组织 经历了艰难的一个月
It's been a difficult month at CERN.
有六个项目暂停了
A half-dozen projects suspended.
似乎对施密特博士的打击很大
Dr. Schmidt seemed to take it quite hard.
过去的几个月里 离世的科学家肯定多达30个了
There must be 30 dead scientists in the past couple months.
32个
Thirty-two.
没有挣扎或强行入室的迹象
No sign of struggle or forced entry,
但这么自杀有点奇怪 对吧?
but sort of an odd suicide, huh?
奥本海默的情妇也是这样死的
Oppenheimer's mistress died the same way.
跪着 把头埋在浴缸里
On her knees, head in a tub.
有人认为她是被谋杀而死
Some think she was murdered.
也许她只是知道 这个世界将要面对的苦难
Maybe she just knew the kind of misery the world was about to face.
看看他锁起来的东西
Have a look at what he's locked away.
亲爱的 你好啊
Oh. Hello, darling.
久仰大名
I've heard so much about you.
《三 体》
跪在地上 头埋在浴缸里?
On his knees, with his head in the bathtub?
我在欧洲核子研究组织的朋友说的
That's what my buddy at CERN said.
是怎么做到的?
How does that even work?
得先吃很多药
You take a lot of pills first.
现在理论物理学家的日子不好过
It's not a good time to be a theoretical physicist.
应用物理学家也不好过
Or applied physicist.
宇宙学家也不好过吧?
Or a cosmologist. Right?
其中一个不是宇宙学家吗? -什么其中?
Wasn't one of them a cosmologist? - One of who?
自杀的科学家们
The scientists who've been topping themselves.
希望这症状不会传染
Hope it's not contagious.
你之前看到的数字有重新出现吗?
The numbers that you were seeing... has that come back?
没有 已经不见了
No, it's gone.
我的事业也泡汤了
Along with my career.
伏特加兑蔓越莓汁 上季度卖♥♥了50万瓶
Vodka cran. Shifted half a million of those last quarter.
这儿有厕所吗?
Is there a bathroom?
你随便挑着上 但楼上有间日式厕所
Well, uh, take your pick, but there's a Japanese toilet upstairs.
是非接触式的
Touchless.
谢谢
Thanks.
好嘞 你们还想要什么?
Right. What else can I get you all?
你还有切达扭条吗?
Uh... you got any more Cheddar Twirlies?
是旋条
Swirlies.
切达旋条
Cheddar Swirlies.
我带你们去车♥库♥看看? 那里各种各样的产品都有
Why don't I show you the full assortment, in the garage?
好啊
Cool.
它们在说什么?
What are they saying?
可能没说什么
Probably nothing.
肯定在说什么
Oh, it's definitely not nothing.
你不是上过里克·博扬的 动物行为学课吗?
Didn't you take Animal Behavior with Rick Boyum?
算了吧 我当年只看得上硬科学
Please. I was too much of a hard science snob.
现在依然如此
Still am.
那你亏了
Well, your loss.
博扬是我遇到过的最好的老师
Boyum was the best teacher I ever had.
对不起 薇拉
Sorry, Vera.
他曾说 所有的鸟鸣到头来 都可以归结为两种意思中的一种
He used to say that all birdsong boiled down to one of two things.
要么是"我 我 我" 要么是"交♥配♥ 交♥配♥ 交♥配♥"
It was either "me, me, me" or "mate, mate, mate."
也可能是"我的 我的 我的" 或"交♥配♥ 交♥配♥ 交♥配♥"
Or maybe it was "mine, mine, mine" or "mate, mate, mate."
我不记得了 但肯定跟交♥配♥有关
I can't remember, but there was definitely mating involved.
试想一下 在一些孩子心里 你就是他们的里克·博扬
Just think, to some kid, you're their Rick Boyum.
但承认吧 物理学要强得多
But with physics, which, let's face it, is way better.
事实上 我要辞职 不教书了
I'm quitting teaching, actually.
什么?
What?
为什么?
Why?
也许人生的意义不仅是无所不知
Maybe there's more to life than knowing everything.
不太可能
Unlikely.
那观察这些小家伙呢?
Well, what about watching these little fellas?
我看着它们就很开心
I'm enjoying watching them.
你真的需要知道它们在做什么 才能开心地观察它们吗?
Do you really have to know what they're doing to enjoy watching them do it?
我需要知道
Yeah, I do.
那我们一起去观鸟吧
Let's all go birdwatching, then.
可以去巴塔哥尼亚之类的地方
We'll go to Patagonia or something.
去一个超赞的地方
Somewhere fucking great.
全都让杰克买♥♥单
Jack can pay for everything.
你觉得怎么样? 我们可以离开英格兰
What do you think? We can get the fuck out of England.
去探索鸟儿的习性
Go and explore the ways of the birds.
有朝一日吧
Someday.
我在这儿还有事要做
I've still got some things to do here.
靠
Holy shit.
噢 杰克
Oh, Jack.
等等 什么?
Wait, what?
你没被邀请
You were not invited.
杰克 -...有几种口味
Jack! - ...a few flavors out of it.
这是什么鬼?
Jack, what the fuck is this?
上面全是你的指纹
You're getting fingerprints all over it!
一个女人想砍掉我的头
A woman tried to cut my head off.
你玩了?
What, you played?
我他妈进入了中世纪
I was in the fucking Middle Ages.
是英格兰都铎王朝 不算是...
Tudor England. It's not quite...
所有感官都告诉我 我身在其中
No. All my senses were telling me that I was there.
我看到了一座城♥堡♥ 能感受到风...
I could see a castle, and I could feel the wind...
还能闻到人身上的味道
You can smell the people.
别闻亨利八世的味道
Do not smell Henry VIII.
这跟第一级里浸泡人♥民♥比 不算什么
That's nothing compared to the rehydrated people.
我从没想过我会厌倦裸体
I never thought I could get bored of nudity.
你在玩这个?
You're playing this?
叶博士把薇拉的给了我
Dr. Ye gave me Vera's.
薇拉自杀前在玩这游戏?
Vera was playing this game before she killed herself?
现在轮到你玩了?
And now you're playing it?
游戏里唯一能让人想自杀的
The only thing that's gonna make people wanna kill themselves
就是那个烦人的小鬼 一直在嘀咕:"救救我吧"
is this annoying brat that's constantly whining, "Oh, save me."
因为你就应该救她 -不 你应该琢磨出太阳的运行规律
Because you're supposed to save her. - No, you figure out how the sun moves.
每次你玩的时候 她都会在 -你们到底有什么毛病?
She's there every time you play. - What the fuck is wrong with you?
我们没有这种技术
We don't have this technology.
这是哪儿来的?
Where did this come from?
喂 小心点
Hey, hey, hey! Whoa, whoa!
那东西侵入了你的大脑
That thing is hacking into your brain.
你连亚马逊的Alexa都不愿意摆家里 却在玩那个?
You don't want an Alexa in your house, and you're playing with that?
别戴上
Don't! Don't put it on.
我不会戴的
I'm not gonna put it on.
女剑士会把你的头也砍下来的
Sword Lady will just cut your head off as well.
没被邀请就无权加入游戏
No invitation, no game.
是谁邀请你的?
Who invited you?
我不知道
I don't know.
有天晚上我回到家后 就发现它在那里
I just came home one night, and it was right there.
你是说有人闯进你家 把东西放在这儿了?
What? So someone broke in and left it here?
然后你就想:"我该把这个戴在头上? "
And then you were like, "Oh. I should put this on me head"?
我有最先进的安保措施
I've got state-of-the-art security.
我查了所有的监控录像 没发现有任何人进出的迹象
I've been through every camera feed. No sign of anyone coming in or out.
你不觉得这很可怕吗?
Well, you don't think that's alarming?
从监控录像中被删掉
Scrubbed from the footage,
就像那个告诉我 宇宙会为我闪烁的女人一样?
just like the woman who told me the universe was gonna blink at me?
这事跟原因不明的宇宙现象不一样 不能相提并论
You can't compare this to unexplained cosmic phenomenon. It's just not the same thing.
但的确有点相似
Except it kinda is.
星星、小奥的倒计时、这个电子游戏
The stars, Auggie's countdown, this video game...
都是无法跟实际现实区分的虚拟现实
They're all virtual realities indistinguishable from actual reality.
那行吧 天才少年 谁是幕后主脑呢?
Well, all right, then, boy genius. Who's behind it?
这不是我的专业领域 -索尔
It's not my field. - Saul.
要不你用超过十秒好好想想?
Maybe think about it for more than ten seconds?
如果是直接的神经接口
If it's a direct neural interface,
就能控制所有的感官输入和输出
it's controlling all sensory inputs and outputs.
也就是输入你大脑的一切 和你大脑输出的一切
Everything that goes into your brain and everything that goes out.
如果能进行这么高程度的控制
If it can exercise control at that level,
当时的薇拉是身不由己
Vera wasn't herself.
她不是我认识的薇拉
She wasn't the person that I knew.
有没有可能
Is it possible that...
是这东西在通过某种方式操纵她?
this thing was manipulating her in some way?
剧集 | 三体(2024) | 导航列表