剧集 | 三体(2024) | 导航列表
我们甚至不知道他们长什么样
We don't even know what they look like.
要如何打败无法想象的敌人?
How do we defeat an enemy we can't even imagine?
我们当然可以想象
Of course, we can imagine.
我是说 我现在就在想象他们的样子 但也许我们问错问题了
I mean, I'm imagining them right now, but maybe we're asking the wrong thing.
我们不该问要如何打败他们
The question isn't, "How can we beat them?"
而是该问 我们的后代要怎么打败他们
The question is, "How can our descendants beat them?"
我们孩子的后代 隔了十几代人
Our children's children, a dozen generations removed.
我们非得听吗? -...不是如何赢
Do we have to listen to this? - ...how to win.
一些专家在问...
The question some experts are asking...
你不觉得这很压抑吗?
You don't find it depressing?
什么?
What?
"什么? "
"What?"
有外星人存在?
There are aliens?
外星人要入侵了
There's an alien invasion.
他们觉得我们是虫子
They think we're bugs.
也许我们就是虫子
Maybe we are.
我才不是虫子
I'm not a bug.
你经常玩一♥夜♥情♥吧?
You have a lot of one-night stands, don't you?
你怎么会这么问?
Why do you say that?
你记得我的名字吗?
Do you even remember my name?
当然了
Of course.
好吧 能帮我叫辆优步吗?
Okay. Can you just get me an Uber?
索尔
Saul.
400年前 我的祖先在哪里?
I mean, where were my ancestors 400 years ago?
非洲某个地方吧? 大部分都是
Somewhere in Africa, right? Most of them.
他们能想象 我会生活在这样的世界吗? 不能
Could they imagine me in a world like this? No.
那我为什么 要为400年后的世界生气呢?
So why should I get bent out of shape about what the world might look like 400 years from now?
我也控制不了
I have no control over it.
好吧 如果我们的祖先都这么想 就不会有今天的我们了
Okay, well, if all our ancestors thought that way, we wouldn't be standing here.
真的吗? -所以...
Really? - So...
所以你认为400年前 在爱尔兰的田野里...
So, you think 400 years ago, in a field in Ireland...
我不是爱尔兰人 -随便吧
I'm not Irish. - Whatever.
你觉得他们会想隔了20代的曾孙女
You think that they'd be wondering what their great, great times 20-something granddaughter
可能会做什么吗?
might be doing someday?
太棒了 我明白了 你愤世嫉俗
Awesome. I get it. You're a cynic.
有说车离这儿还有多远吗? -两分钟
Does it say how far away it is? - Two minutes.
听着 我不会要孩子
Listen, I'm not gonna have kids.
家族血脉到我这里就断了 所以我不会太担心遥远的未来
The family line ends with me, so I guess I don't worry about the far future that much.
但世上还有其他人 你知道吧?
There are other people in the world, though. You realize that, right?
比如我
Like me.
我想要孩子 我会为未来担心
I want kids. I worry about the future.
当然了 你说得有道理
Yeah. Of course, I mean, that's fair.
真是谢谢你啊 这位不记得我名字的智者
Oh, thank you. Thank you, wise man who can't remember my name.
要是你有一个孩子呢?
What if you have one kid?
那孩子也只生一个孩子
And that one kid has one kid.
反正最终人类也会灭绝
Eventually, humanity will die out.
那时候我们也不用担心外星人了
And then we don't have to worry about these aliens.
没想到两分钟竟然这么久
I didn't know two minutes could last this long.
就在一个街区外 是辆银色的普锐斯
It's a block away. It's a silver Prius.
小心!
Watch it!
诺拉
Nora.
《三 体》
诺拉的遭遇让我难过
Sorry about Nora.
你和她关系很近吗?
You a close friend?
你是警♥察♥吗?
Are you a cop?
不算是
Not exactly, no.
我被捕了吗?
Am I... under arrest?
你为什么会被捕呢?
Why would you be under arrest?
你犯罪了吗?
Have you committed a crime?
听着 你放松点 我是小奥的老朋友
Look, relax. I'm an old friend of Auggie's.
我认识你的朋友阿瑾
I know your pal Jin.
很遗憾地说 我知道杰克和威尔的遭遇
I'm sad to say I know what happened to Jack and Will.
这一年 你们过得很不容易
It's been a rough year for you lot.
你在墓地见到叶文洁的时候 你们俩聊了什么?
When you met Ye Wenjie at the graveyard, what did you two chat about?
这是在搞什么? -问题是这样的
What the fuck is this? - Here's the thing.
叶文洁出国前见了一个人 那就是你
Ye Wenjie met one person before she left the country, and that was you.
三天后 她在中国被谋杀了
Three days later, she's murdered in China.
什么? -我的一个手下也遇害了
What? - Along with one of my men.
叶文洁死了?
Ye Wenjie is dead?
没错 谋杀就是这个意思
That's what murder means, yeah.
然后还有人想谋杀你
Then, someone tries to murder you.
没人想杀我 那是一场意外
No... No one tried to murder me. There was an accident.
撞倒诺拉的车当时处于自动驾驶模式
The car that hit Nora was under autonomous control.
无人驾驶
It was self-driving.
我知道"自动"是什么意思
I know what autonomous means.
在街上相撞的两辆车也是自动驾驶
The two cars that collided on the street were under autonomous control.
我们有理由相信有人或有东西
We have reason to believe that someone or something
黑进了这三辆车的车载电脑
hacked into the onboard computers of all three cars,
几秒后就发生了事故
seconds before the accident.
我们有进一步的理由相信 他们的目标是你
We have further reason to believe that they were targeting you.
"他们"是谁?
Who are "they"?
这就是问题所在 对吧?
Now, that's the question, right?
有个玩滑板的孩子撞到你了 所以你还活着
Some kid on a skateboard bumped into you, that's why you're alive.
我不知道是怎么回事
I don't know what's going on.
我相信你
I believe you.
五分钟 长官
Five minutes, sir.
穿上
Put 'em on.
是防弹的
They're bulletproof.
不打算告诉我这是怎么回事吗?
You're not gonna tell me what's goin' on?
我们的工作是把你安全送到目的地
Our job is to get you safely to your destination.
目的地是哪里?
What's my destination?
等到了 会有人当面跟你解释的
Someone will meet you when we get there and explain things to you.
有人通知诺拉的家人了吗?
Did anyone tell Nora's family?
她的父母被告知说 他们的女儿死于一场可怕的事故
Her parents were told their daughter died in a terrible accident.
但事实并非如此
But that's not true.
我想遇见你就是那场可怕的事故
Well, I guess meeting you was a terrible accident.
好了 我要睡觉了
All right. I'm gonna sleep.
我建议你也睡一会儿
I suggest you do too.
接下来你会很忙
Big day ahead of you.
我想把这些种子 放进阶梯计划的太空舱里
I'd like these seeds included in the Staircase capsule.
玉米
Corn.
小麦
Wheat.
这是辣椒吗?
Is this chili pepper?
他喜欢吃辣
He loves spicy food.
不行
No.
为什么不行? 才18克重
Why not? They weigh 18 grams.
我们一直在为 减少太空舱上的每一毫克努力
We've been trying to remove every milligram we can from the capsule.
你比谁都清楚
You know that better than anyone.
可以假装他的大脑重了18克
Just pretend his brain is 18 grams heavier.
但事实并非如此 对吧?
But it isn't, is it?
增加重量 会减缓宇宙飞船的最终巡航速度
Added weight leads to a slower final cruising speed for the spacecraft
从而延迟与敌方舰队的相遇时间
that'll delay the encounter with the enemy fleet.
记得你跟我说过这话吗?
Remember telling me that?
而且他现在只剩大脑了
Besides, he's just a brain now.
没有嘴 没有胃 有什么意义呢?
No mouth, no stomach. What'd be the point?
我会向上级提出请求
I'll make the request to someone with authority.
你不认识上级 -那我辞职
You don't know anyone with more. - Then I'll resign.
不可以 -你管不着我
No, you won't. - You can't stop me.
你说得对 我是管不着
You're right, I can't.
但你不会辞职的
But you won't do it.
从现在开始 唯一能获得资金的真正科学项目
From now on, the only real science getting funding
就是行星防御
is for planetary defense.
如果你不想当科学家了 那就走吧
If you don't want to be a scientist anymore, then go.
我要带阶梯计划的主要成员
I'm taking key members of the Staircase Project
去卡纳维拉尔角参加发射仪式
to Cape Canaveral for the launch.
我会帮你留个位置
I'll save a seat for you.
睡一会儿没?
You get any sleep?
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
杜兰德先生
Mr. Durand.
我叫塞巴斯蒂安·坎特 很荣幸认识你
My name is Sebastian Kent. It's an honor to meet you.
我知道今天很难熬
剧集 | 三体(2024) | 导航列表