剧集 | 三体(2024) | 导航列表
你认为他的想法♥正♥确吗?
You believe his calculations to be correct?
正确
They are correct.
向太阳发射超强电波
You want to aim a super-powerful radio beam at the Sun.
那可是伟大的红太阳
At the Red Sun?
你想过这种实验的政♥治♥含义吗?
Have you thought about the political symbolism of such an experiment?
政委 我没有那个意思
Well. Commissar, I...
还能有什么意思?
No further explanation is needed.
我问你们 谁是人♥民♥心中的红太阳?
Who is the Red Sun in the heart of the People?
杨卫宁同志 你太让我失望了
This is very disappointing from you, Comrade Yang.
还有你 叶文洁同志
And I would think, Comrade Ye Wenjie,
你作为无产阶级敌人的后代
that as the daughter of a class enemy
你本应该警告他
you would have warned him
怎么还能赞同他的想法?
how dangerous his ideas were.
报告政委 我们伟大的领袖 人♥民♥心中的红太阳
Sir. Imagine our great Red Sun, our Chairman,
是在放大上亿人♥民♥的心声
amplifying the words of the People, a hundred millionfold.
绝不可以 我坚决反对
Absolutely not. I forbid it.
稍有不慎 我们都得赔上自己!
This could get us all executed.
测试发射60秒倒数
Test transmission in sixty seconds.
测试发射30秒倒数
Test transmission in thirty seconds.
测试发射十秒倒数
Test transmission in ten.
九、八
Nine. Eight.
七、六、五
Seven. Six. Five.
四、三、二、一
Four. Three. Two. One.
测试发射启动
Begin test transmission.
信息已发送 测试发射完毕
Message sent. Test transmission complete.
你对这个男人了解多少?
What do you know about this man?
他参加了薇拉的葬礼
He was at Vera's funeral.
麦克·伊文斯
Mike Evans.
他是伊文斯能源公♥司♥的老板 这是全世界最大的私有石油公♥司♥
Owns Evans Energy, the biggest privately held oil company on the planet.
好了 薇拉会有这样的朋友 你觉得惊讶吗?
Now, does it surprise you that Vera had a friend like that?
没什么能让我惊讶的了
Nothing surprises me anymore.
知道什么让我惊讶吗?
You know what surprises me?
你说跟你聊天的这个女人
This woman you say you spoke to.
这是你当时所在小巷的监控录像
Here's security footage of the alley you were in.
你在那儿
There you are.
独自一人
All alone,
没有跟任何人说话
talking to no one.
不对 她真的在那儿
No. No, she was there.
看起来不是这样的
Doesn't look like it, does it?
她当时真的在场 我发誓
I swear to God she was there.
我没有自言自语
I wasn't talking to myself.
我相信你 你看
I believe you. Look.
你的烟没点着 然后...
Your cigarette's unlit, and...
点着了
Your cigarette's lit.
不是你自己点的 你的打火机坏了
You didn't light it yourself. Your lighter doesn't work.
虽然我不知道是怎么做到的 但有人把她从录像里删除了
Now, I don't know how, but someone scrubbed her out of the footage.
我的团队找不到 任何录像被动过手脚的痕迹
My team couldn't find any trace of it being manipulated
但我们知道确有其事 所以这事儿真♥他♥妈♥怪极了
but we know it was, which is fucking... pretty weird.
不像星星一会儿亮 一会儿灭那么奇怪 但真的很奇怪
Not as weird as the stars turning on and off, but weird.
他们为什么会想关掉你的实验室?
Why did they wanna shut down your lab?
我不知道
I don't know.
你一定是个重要人物
Well, you must be someone important.
我不重要
I'm not important.
你刚刚发明了世界上 最纤细的纳米纤维
Well, you just invented the world's finest nanofiber,
细度是人类头发丝的三千分之一
3,000 times finer than human hair,
像空气一样无形 但跟钢丝一样坚硬 厉害得要死
invisible as air, as strong as steel, all that shit.
厉害得要死
All that shit.
这显然对某些人构成了威胁
Well, it's obviously dangerous to someone.
也许是竞争对手
Competitor, maybe.
对 一个能让宇宙闪烁的竞争对手
Yeah, a competitor who made the universe flicker.
你跟薇拉·叶关系好吗?
Were you close to Vera Ye?
以前很好
I used to be.
她是我见过最聪明的人
Smartest person I've ever met.
但后来我让她失望了
Then I think I disappointed her
因为我退了她的课 转到了应用科学系
'cause I quit her course and switched into applied science.
也许这就是她自杀的原因
Maybe that's why she killed herself.
你看到的倒计时
This countdown you saw,
在你停止研发工作后 就立马消失了 对吗?
it disappeared as soon as you stopped your work, right?
还有其他人见过吗?
Has anyone else seen it?
确实有
They have.
一位新德里的控制论教授
A cybernetics professor in New Delhi.
一位波士顿动力公♥司♥的 人工智能科学家
An AI scientist at Boston Dynamics.
以及一位伦敦的物理学家 就是前几天的事
A physicist in London just the other day.
还有另外几十位
Couple of dozen more.
他们怎么了?
What happened to them?
他们都停下了工作
They quit working.
要么像你一样收手
Either they quit like you,
要么像薇拉·叶一样停下
or they quit like Vera Ye.
嘿 你说过会打给我的
Hey. You said you were gonna call.
你没事吧? 希望你没事
You okay? Hope so.
好了 再见
'Kay. Bye.
第一级
Level one.
哇哦
Whoa.
这太疯狂了
This is insane.
我是周文王
I am the Count of the West.
哇哦
Whoa.
噢 哇
Oh wow.
好酷啊
Very cool.
啊! -大胆! 你竟敢碰有皇室血统的人?
Whoa. - How dare you touch a man of royal blood?
对不起 我只是不知道你是不是...
Sorry. I just didn't know you were, um...
你是真的吗? 是另一个玩家吗?
Are you real? Like, another player?
还是不是?
Or no?
你是人工智能产物
You're an AI.
我是周文王
I am the Count of the West.
那就是游戏中的角色
So, a character in the game, then.
不许说游戏了! 这不是玩游戏
Enough talk of games! This is no game.
这是我的追随者
This is my follower.
你可以叫她"追随者"
You may call her Follower.
我是程瑾
I'm Jin Cheng.
拜托你选个更好的名字
Please, choose a better name.
哦 -一个适合英雄的名字
Oh. - One befitting a hero.
因为我们希望你会成为我们的英雄
For we hope you will be ours.
你的任务是解开这个世界的谜题
Your mission is to solve the riddle of this world.
这个世界的谜题?
Riddle of this world?
好吧 要不就叫...
All right. How about, uh...
哥白尼吧
Copernicus.
欢迎来到137号♥文明 哥白尼
Welcome to Civilization 137, Copernicus.
喂...
Hey...
我们要去哪里?
Where are we going?
我们要去金字塔见纣王
We're going to the pyramid to see Emperor Zhou.
这是乱纪♥元♥
This is a chaotic era.
乱纪♥元♥?
A chaotic era?
不是恒纪♥元♥的时代都是乱纪♥元♥
Except for stable eras, all times are chaotic eras.
新纪♥元♥到来时
When a new era arrives,
纣王会咨♥询♥智者 请教太阳的运行规律
the Emperor consults great minds about the movements of the sun.
这个游戏太他妈奇怪了
This is a weird fucking game.
你要决定 一个时代到底是乱纪♥元♥还是恒纪♥元♥
You must decide whether an era is chaotic or stable.
如果纣王错了 整个文明都将会毁灭
If Emperor Zhou is wrong, an entire civilization will be destroyed.
什么? 怎么毁灭?
What? How?
就像这样
Like this.
快跑!
Run!
快点儿!
Hurry!
喂 别推她
Hey, don't push her.
这块阴影只够遮两个人
There's only enough shade for two of us.
姬昌
Count.
不能是我 我必须向纣王报告我的预测
Well, it can't be me. I must get my prediction to the Emperor.
你不会抛下我吧? -去吧
You won't abandon me, will you? - Go.
太热了 她会被烧死的
It's too hot. She's gonna burn up.
不会的
No, she won't.
她死了吗?
Is she dead?
剧集 | 三体(2024) | 导航列表