剧集 | 三体(2024) | 导航列表
I thought this was about the passenger.
你要冬眠?
You're going into hibernation?
我会尽快
As soon as I can.
那谁来管这儿的事? -我
Who's gonna run things here? - I am.
我每年都会醒来一周 收拾烂摊子
I'm gonna wake up for a week every year, fix the fuckups,
看看我妈、请人、炒人、去温布顿 然后继续睡
visit Mum, hire people, fire people, go to Wimbledon, and then go back under.
持续400年?
For 400 years?
他们到达时 必须有人来迎接他们
Someone has to welcome them when they arrive.
并确保计划顺利进行
Someone has to keep the plan on track.
你可以训练一个人来执行阶梯计划
You could just train someone to run Staircase.
阶梯是个项目 不是计划
Staircase is a project, not a plan.
你也可以执行
Even you could run that.
有几十个人可以监督这个项目
There are dozens of people who could oversee the project.
但地球上只有一个人能监督整个计划
There's only one person on Earth can oversee the plan.
在地球上? 你言重了
On Earth? That's a bit much.
亚里士多德认为 虚伪的谦逊和傲慢一样糟糕
Aristotle thought false humility was just as bad as arrogance.
亚里士多德还认为 石头往下而不是往上掉
Aristotle thought rocks fell down instead of up
是因为石头喜欢大地
because they loved the ground.
为什么只是你 而不是别人?
Why only you? Why not someone else?
没有其他人能应付得来
No one else can handle it.
这是什么计划 宏大得除了你没人能应付?
What is this plan, this amazing plan, that no one else but you can handle?
只能前进
Only advance.
我不懂那是什么意思 -等你到了就懂了
I don't know what that means. - You will when you get there.
未来不像以前那么远了
The future's not as far as it used to be.
对我们来说没那么远
Not for us.
阶梯探测器需要一张帆
The Staircase probe needs a sail.
这是纳米纤维编织的 不是我们目前做的单根纤维
It's a nanofiber weave, not the single strand we've made so far.
要复杂得多
It's a lot more complicated.
还需要考虑热度和抗压能力
There's also heat and stress tolerance to be considered,
纤维需要 将探测器和帆连接起来 还有...
and the fibers need to connect the probe to the sail and...
你能做成?
And you can make it work?
我能做成 对
I can make it work, yes.
有你在真好
I'm glad you're here.
你知道我为什么开始做这项工作吗?
You know why I started doing this work?
我看到我周围的人 我妈妈的家人...
The people I saw around me, my mother's family...
我看到世界是如何对待他们的
I saw what the world did to them.
我想为他们建造些东西
I wanted to build something for them.
我却站错边了
I ended up on the wrong side.
你没有站错边
You're not on the wrong side.
很快 我们可能要做出选择
Soon, we may be faced with a choice.
要么离开 要么死
Leave or die.
400年后叫很快?
Four hundred years is soon?
那是一眨眼的功夫
It's the blink of an eye.
没有我们正在做的工作 就不存在选择了
And without the work we're doing, there won't be a choice at all.
我们在为所有人建造一样东西 就是未来
We're building something for everyone. We're building them a future.
你相信这话吗?
You believe that?
你不信吗?
Don't you?
我也相信 有时候我也觉得是可能的
I want to. And some days, I think it's possible.
但另一些时候 我觉得受伤害的人永远都会受伤害
And some days, I think the people getting fucked over will always get fucked over.
他们永远都会排在队伍最后面
They will always be the last in line.
谁都没有机会扬帆远航
And none of them will get to sail away.
威尔?
Will?
威尔?
Will?
威尔伯?
Wilbur?
威尔 你能听到我说话吗?
Will, can you hear me?
威尔?
Will?
你还好吗 亲爱的?
You all right, love?
你们怎么知道我在这里?
How'd you know I was here?
医院联♥系♥了我们
The hospital contacted us.
按照记录 洛克珊是你的最近亲属
Roxanne is down as your next of kin.
你感觉如何?
How you feeling?
我快死了 这是事实
Well, I'm dying. So, there's that.
好久不见了
It's been a while.
真的 我知道 我们也为此感到很难过
It has. I know. Um, we feel bad about that.
真的
We do.
威尔 因为我的工作 我们去了西班牙 然后去了迪拜
You know, Will, my job took us to Spain and then Dubai.
你们不太喜欢国外的生活?
You didn't much like it abroad?
在数字营销的世界里 有时候会瞬间变得政♥治♥化
Well, in the world of digital marketing, it can get very political very fast.
这跟你的技能无关 重点是要遵守规则
I mean, it's not about your skills. It's all about playing the game.
对 你的工作可能也一样 威尔
Yeah, it's probably the same in what you do, Will.
物理什么的
Physics and that.
你一直都是最聪明的
You were always the smartest one.
所以爸妈才会送你上公立学校 去上大学 然后上更多的大学
That's why Mum and Dad sent you to public school and uni and more uni.
但你从来没有去到适合你的地方 因为你比较我行我素
But you never got where you belonged because you're not a game player.
我去到的就是适合我的地方
I got exactly where I belonged.
我没有走得更远是因为我不够聪明
I didn't get any further because I wasn't smart enough.
你够聪明了 几乎有能力做任何事
Well, you were smart enough to do almost anything.
你本可以去城里工作
You could've gone to work in the city.
自己创业
You could've started your own business.
你是我们认识的最聪明的人
You were the smartest person we knew.
我没机会研究物理
I didn't get to do physics.
我不得不去当服务员 做文书工作 还有...
I had to go off and do waitressing and filing and...
好了...
Well...
威尔 我们想组建家庭
We want to start a family, Will.
我们想有能力买♥♥♥房♥♥子
We want to be able to buy a home.
听着 我们没有尽到对彼此的义务
Look, we haven't been what we should have been to each other.
我心里清楚 也愿意承担应有的责任
I know that, and I take my portion of the blame for it.
你的遭遇太他妈不公平了
What's happened to you is fucking unfair.
太他妈糟糕了
And fucking terrible.
但事情已成定局
But it's happened.
你也亲口说自己快死了
And you said yourself, you're dying.
所以我们是来问你 因为你没有别人...
So we came to... to ask you, since you don't have anyone...
谁说我没有别人?
Who says I don't have anyone?
你有吗?
Well, do you?
可能有啊
I might.
如果我有爱的人呢? -那不管那个女人是谁...
What if I love somebody? - Well, whoever she is...
也许是男人
Maybe it's a he.
随便吧 我不在乎对方是谁
Whatever. I... I don't care what they are.
如果你有一个人 那你们俩也没相处多久
If you have someone, you haven't had them for long.
但我们是你的家人 威尔
And we're your family, Will.
也许不是最好的家人 但...
Maybe not the best family, but...
血浓于水
here we are.
不管妈妈留了什么给你
And whatever Mum left you,
之后应该归我们所有
it should go to us.
你说得对
You're right.
我的人生没什么成就
My life didn't amount to much.
我从未爱过一个同样爱我的人
I never loved anybody who loved me back.
我会把妈妈留给我的都给你
Whatever Mum left me is yours.
一分钱都不会碰
I won't touch a penny of it.
阶梯计划需要1000枚炸♥弹♥
We needed 1,000 bombs for Staircase.
我们现在只有300多个 没有办法要更多了
We've got just over 300. We're not getting any more.
我能提供的最小的冬眠装置 重达一吨♥多
The smallest hibernation rig I can supply weighs over a ton.
如果我们想用能获得的推进火♥药♥
If we want to accelerate the probe to the required speed,
把探测器加速到所需速度...
with the propellant available to us...
最多只能装载两公斤的重量
The heaviest payload it can carry is under two kilograms.
那个人得很小只
That's a very small person.
我想说 人其实是不断变化的模式
I would say a person is the ever-changing pattern
通过大脑中的神经元跳舞
dancing through the neurons of their brain.
有了神经元 就等于有了那个人
If that exists, the person exists.
但我们得把他们的大脑从头骨中取出
We would, however, have to remove that brain from their skull.
剩下的部分就足以重建了
It'll be enough for them to rebuild the rest.
如果成真了 就等于往他们那儿安插了内应
If they do, we have a man on the inside.
抱歉 是说要为此杀人吗?
Sorry. Are we talking about killing someone for this?
之前不是这么说的吗?
And we weren't before?
三体人
San-Ti.
你们好 不管你们是在远方
Hello out there.
还是在这里
In here.
不管你们的智子在哪里
Wherever your Sophons may be.
你们也读过维♥基♥百♥科♥
You've read Wikipedia.
对成吉思汗、匿名者Q 还有《源氏物语》了如指掌
You know all about Genghis Khan, QAnon and The Tale of Genji
还有玻利维亚总统和鲍勃·塞格
剧集 | 三体(2024) | 导航列表