对不起
I'm sorry.
我不是故意的
I didn't mean to.
没关系
No.
只是一封信
It's just a letter.
我儿子的来信
A letter from my son.
你有儿子吗
You've got a son?
有过儿子 他是一战的英勇战士
Had a son. He was a brave soldier in the Great War.
这是他的最后一张照片
This is the last photograph I have of him.
还有他的最后一封信
And the last letter from him.
他过去每周都给我写信
He used to write me every week.
拿到什么就写什么
He used to write on everything he could lay his hands on.
这个
This one... this one here,
写在吉坦尼斯的包上
it's written on a Gitanes packet.
你给他回信了吗
Did you write back to him?
当然
Of course.
现在还在写
Still do.
我每星期给他寄一封信
I post him a letter every week.
你儿子怎么...
How did your son--?
一枚炸♥弹♥袭击了他们在比利时的营地
A bomb hit their camp in Belgium.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我每天都在想念他
There's not a day goes by when I don't have a think about him.
但我没事
But I'm all right.
我现在有动物来陪伴我
I've got my animals to keep me company now.
奇怪的事情
The strange thing...
我总是在你这个年纪给他拍照
I always picture him at your age.
你和他有很多相像的地方 汤姆
Very like him in many ways, Tom.
你好 彼得
Hello, Pete.
他看起来好多了
He's looking better.
干嘛
What?
你告诉我♥干♥嘛
You tell me what.
你去哪了
Where were you?
到处走动 你知道的
I was just walking about, you know.
找些坏事做
Looking for something bad to do.
我在找你
Yeah, well, I was looking for you.
我说我在找你
I said I was looking for you.
是啊 你找到我了
Yeah, well, you found me.
来吧 伯斯特
There you go, Buster.
好孩子
Good boy. Good boy.
他吃了整整一整车
He ate a whole cart full.
宾果
Bingo.
那天我和米奇一起回到了树边
I went back to the tree the other day with Mickey,
重绘我们三个的首字母缩写 并添加了米奇的
and repainted our three initials and added Mickey's.
希望你没问题 汤姆
I hope that's okay with you, Tom.
当然没问题 彼得
Of course it's okay, Pete.
你用你的血 重新刷过了吗
Did you repaint it with your blood?
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding?
不
No.
用我的麦卡诺笔画的
Painted it with my Meccano pen.
来吧 你俩
Come on, you two.
汤姆 - 怎么 彼得
Tom? - Yeah, Pete?
我不希望缩写褪色 - 我也是
I never want those initials to fade. - -Neither I do.
怎么了 你没事吧
How was that? You all right?
我看见大象了 霍尔
I saw the elephant, Hall.
没错 我看到了
That's right. I saw it.
那啥
And you know what?
我不仅要得到丰厚的奖赏 还要出名
Not only am I going to get a fat reward and get famous,
但当警♥察♥发现你牵涉其中时 你就死定了 霍尔
but you're dead when the police find out you were involved, Hall.
你♥爸♥爸会被开除的
And your dad'll be sacked!
彼得 你为什么要跟他说话
Pete, why are you speaking to him?
你干什么的 像你那迟钝的弟弟那样聋又哑
What are you? Deaf and dumb like your dopey brother?
彼得
Pete...
彼弟 我不是说
Petey? I didn't mean--
永远不要再说我弟弟了
Never, ever speak about my brother again.
过来 你
Come here, you.
彼得
Pete! Pete! Pete! Pete! Pete!
我找到大象了
I found the elephant!
你好 先生
Hello? Misters?
我找到大象了
I found the elephant!
你没事吧
You okay?
帮我拿一下好吗
Could you reach me that?
一天一敲 气得医生满地爬
One a day keeps the doc away.
现在你知道为什么我从未参战了
I guess now you know why I never made it to war.
我
I...
我需要谈谈
I need to talk.
希望
Hopefully...
希望这些能帮他
hopefully these will help him get...
你好女士
Hello again, ma'am.
没关系
It's okay.
他现在是我们的一员了
He's part of our team now.
让我们完成没有做完的事吧
Let's finish what we started.
汤姆
Tom?
怎么
What?
看
Look.
在上次毁灭性突袭之后不久
Shortly after the last devastating raid,
盟军控制了天空
the Allied forces took control of the skies.
那时我们才知道我们的工作已经完成了
It was then we knew our job was done.
你好
Hello.
我需要报告
"Awsofer," I need to report something.
嘘
Shh.
重复一遍
Repeat that?
我是动物园兽医
It's the zoo vet here.
大象回来了 - 什么回来了
The elephant has returned. -The what has returned?
伯斯特 失踪的大象
Buster. The missing elephant?
如何 - 不知道
How? - Don't know.
什么
What?
这是个谜
It's a mystery.
它就自己回来了吗
It just returned?
是 警官
Yes, officer.
伯斯特回来了
Buster's here now.
您可以取消搜索
You can call off the search...
你们不会相信刚刚的事的
You will not believe what has just reappeared.
我要和某人谈谈失踪的大象
I need to talk to somebody about the missing elephant.
那只失踪的大象不再失踪了
That missing elephant is no longer missing.
好
Okay.
在我的梳妆台抽屉里
It's in my dresser drawer.
绿皮的那个
The green leather one.
在我们归还伯斯特之后不久
Shortly after we returned Buster,
我发现了我写给爸爸的信
I discovered my letters to Dad.
并没有被寄出去
Unsent.
你找到了吗 汤姆
Did you find it, Tom?
小灰色的那个
The little gray one.
我决定 妈妈的秘密应被保密
I decided my mum's secret should be kept a secret.
我渐渐明白她为什么从不寄信了
And I grew to understand why she never sent the letters.
她很重
She's heavy.
这到底是谁的主意
Whose idea was this anyway?
我听到了
I heard that.
对不起 孩子们 但我喜欢我的巴黎屁♥股♥
I'm sorry, boys, but I like my Paris buns.
一段时间后
Sometime later,
查理恢复了原职
Charlie was reinstated to his rightful place.
也得买♥♥门票 就像其他人一样
You're going to have to pay, just like everyone else.
他很快回到了原来的自己
And he quickly returned to his old self.
没问题 查理
No problem, Charlie.
喊先生
It's Mister to you.
长大点 先生
Oh, grow up, Mister.
祝美妙的下午
Have a wonderful afternoon.
看 孩子们
Oh, look, boys.
火烈鸟
Flamingos.
我知道
I know. - I know.
看 长颈鹿
Oh, look, a giraffe!
我们知道
We know.