1941 是工业小城贝尔法斯特 历史上的重要一年
1941 was a momentous year in the history of the small industrial city of Belfast.
人们全都记得 因为战争降临了我们的海岸
It's remembered by many as the year war came to our shores,
带来可怕的恐怖 和难以想象的破坏
bringing horrific terror and unimaginable destruction.
但主角并不是我
But not for me,
是汤姆·霍尔
Tom Hall.
因为一只木箱横跨海洋 到了我们的海岸
And that's because the contents of a wooden crate making its way across the sea to our shores
那一年是我一生中最难忘的一年
was about to make that year simply the most unforgettable year of my life.
文件源自网络 个人精校时间轴 woody0426
真实改编
动物奇缘
动物园
今天动物园关门 女士们 先生们
The zoo is closed today, ladies and gentlemen.
我们得安顿大象
Yes, just while we settle the elephant.
改天再来吧
Come back another day.
不不 今天没你事
No, no, you got no business being here today.
你走吧 今天不行 宝贝
Off you go. Not today. Not today, moppet.
宝贝
Moppet.
再见
Goodbye.
再见
Goodbye.
你想见见他吗
Would you like to meet him?
来吧
Come on.
他很完美
He's perfect.
他还好吗
Is he okay?
很好
Just fine.
这样做 你可是第一个人
You're the first person he's done that to.
有特别的感觉吗
Got a special touch, eh?
他很像你
Chip off the old block?
特别的触摸
Special touch indeed.
这只大象受过苦
This one's had a difficult time where he's come from,
需要相当的关注
and needs considerable attention.
这就是我们贝尔法斯特动物园最优秀的地方
And that's what we do best here in Belfast Zoo.
先生 汤姆替他取了个名字
Sir, Tom has a name for him.
伯斯特
Buster.
正好需要人替他起名
Well, yes, I-I-I suppose we needed someone to name him.
没人能告诉我 先生
Nobody better I'd say, eh, sir?
还好啦
Yes, quite, yes.
那好吧
Oh, well, very well, then.
继续
Carry on.
我就知道你会选伯斯特
I knew you'd choose Buster.
命令是今晚16:00 以防万一
Orders have been issued this evening at 1600 hours as a precaution,
招募陆军防空部队和海防队的军官和士兵
calling up officers and men of the Anti-Aircraft and coast defense units of the Territorial Army.
目前 这并非本土自卫队的普通招募动员
This is, as yet, not a measure of general mobilization to include the Territorial Army.
作为进一步的预防措施
As a further precaution,
也招募作为皇家空军
officers and men on leave from the Royal Air Force
及空军辅助防卫部队
and the defense units of the Auxiliary Air Force,
及皇家观察团
and also the Observer Corps...
哭是没用的
There's no use crying.
每天早上 我们都得演习
Every morning we'll be doing this drill.
希望每个人都能参加
I expect everyone to be in attendance.
有没有炸♥弹♥ 这所学校仍然开放
Bombs or no bombs, this school remains open.
战争不会阻止教育
War does not halt education.
有问题吗
Any questions?
休吉叔叔要去打赢战争了 先生
Uncle Hughie's going off to win the war, sir.
太好了 彼得
That's great, Peter.
我肯定会有很多男人...
I'm sure there'll be lots of men--
伊阿姨说她会为和平而高兴的
Auntie Ethna says she'll be glad at the peace.
我们都想要和平
We all want peace.
不 先生 她指的是休吉叔叔
Oh, no, sir. She means from Uncle Hughie.
别再愚蠢了 彼得
Right. No more silliness now, Peter.
没听说吗
Have you not heard?
我们被招募了
We've been called up.
我星期五去
I go Friday.
我在你这么大时 也这样
This happened to me when I was your age.
我爷爷比尔去打仗了
My Grandpa Bill went off to war.
他也让我坐了下来
He sat me down, too.
我随时会回家的
I'll be coming home in no time.
爷爷没有回家
Grandpa didn't.
替我照看他 好吗
Look after him for me, won't you?
我估计几吨♥左右
I'd say a couple of tons or so.
虽然他很小
He's just a small one.
你说了算
Still, you're in charge?
这就是你拿来吹牛的大象 霍尔
So this is new elephant I heard you lying all about, Hall?
少烦他
Leave him alone.
你需要姑娘来救你吗 霍尔
You need a girl to save you, Hall?
少烦他
Just leave him.
不然告诉你♥爸♥爸吗
Or what? You'll tell your da?
只会喝醉的家伙
Piss-head the drunk.
经典
Classic.
霍尔
Well, Hall?
我也被要求照看一只动物
I've been asked to look after an animal too.
它怎么了
What happened to it?
在门外发现的
We found it outside Wi--
我杀了它
I killed it,
怎么了
what happened.
在女巫的房♥子外面
Outside witch woman's house.
她数以百万计的臭动物之一
She'll hardly miss one of her millions of stinking animals.
别再管这个怪胎了
Let's leave this weirdo.
对不起 对不起
Oh, sorry. Sorry.
快回来 你这小破烂
Oi, oi! Get back here, you toe rag!
嗨 查理
Hi, Charlie!
亚当 约翰
Hey, Adam. Hey, John.
你好 汤姆 你好
Hello, Tom! -Hello!
过来 吉尔伯特
Come here, Gilbert.
快
Come on.
就这样
That's it.
你还真行 老家伙
Still got it, old boy.
像那样 不是吗
Like that, don't you?
我们到了
All right. Here we are.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing in here?
这是杰克
Oh, this is Jake.
他取代你父亲的
He's replacing your father.
兽医学徒 洛克利
Apprentice vet, Lockleys.
幸会
Nice to meet you.
找伯斯特来的吗
Here for Buster?
好一个兽医 汤姆
Proper vet, Tom.
学徒
Apprentice.
那是什么
What's that?
是药
It's medicine.
你允许他进来的吗 先生
You allow him in here, sir?
爸爸说他很好
Dad said he's fine. - Well...
一天一敲 气得医生满地爬
one a day keeps the doc away.
你想我...
Do you want me to...?
这不是什么小兔宝宝
This isn't some wee pet rabbit, son.
现在 把布拿来
Now, give us our cloth.
爸爸通常是用...
Dad usually does it by...
这只大象不甘于现状
This one isn't backward at coming forward.
爸爸总是先把它暖起来
Dad always warms it up first.
那扇门后面是个活生生的女巫
Behind that door is a real-life witch.
听好了
Listen.
她的房♥子里到处都是发臭的动物和小鸟
Her house is full of stinking animals and birds.
那啥
And you know what?
她收容它们是有原因的
She keeps them for one reason.
吃
For eating.
她吃鸟 老鼠 兔子 很多
She eats them birds, rats, rabbits, the lot.
现在 你去扔到门上
Now you are going to throw that against her door right now.
扔
Throw it.
外面不安全 小家伙
It's not safe out here, little fella.
奥斯汀夫人
Mrs. Austin?
你好
Hello?
你好 奥斯汀夫人
Hello, Mrs. Austin?
嘘 兔子
Shoo, bunny.
你好
Hello?