可爱的小家伙
Lovely ones.
什么 你是谁
What--? Who are you?
我是汤姆 汤姆·霍尔
I'm-- I'm Tom. Tom Hall.
出去
Get out.
入侵者 滚出去
Trespasser, get out.
但你的门开着 - 不可能的 出去
But your door pushed open. -It can't have. Get out.
我刚把你的豚鼠送回来
I was just returning your guinea pig.
你这邪恶的
You evil--
不 我可没有
No, I didn't.
我绝不会伤害动物
I would never harm an animal.
奥斯汀夫人
Mrs. Austin!
我只是觉得 你会喜欢它回来的
I just thought you'd like it back.
别又是你
Not you again.
但我有钱
But I've got money.
去吧 好好享受吧
Go on. Enjoy them.
这里不会很久了
Won't be here much longer.
昨晚我很担心你
I was worried about you last night.
你害怕了吗
Were you frightened?
今天我们有很多事
We've a lot to organize today.
恐怕是这样的
Yes, I'm afraid so.
你为什么不在学校
Why aren't you at school?
这些动物要被迁移 还是怎么
Are the animals being moved or something?
查理... - 汤姆说
Charlie said-- -Tom.
请走吧
Go now, please.
你父亲不再在这里工作了
Your father doesn't work here anymore.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
玩草结
tying grass or something.
你真的负责那头新大象吗
You really in charge of that new elephant?
是
Aye.
我爸爸去打仗了
My dad's away to war.
你♥爸♥爸是干什么的
What's your dad do?
他
He...
他也要打仗了
he's going to war, too.
想看电影吗
Want to see a picture?
什么电影
Picture of what?
电影
Picture.
电影院的
In the picture house.
你没去看过大荧幕的电影吗
You've never seen a picture on the big screen?
你来不来
You coming or what?
今天 毫无疑问
Today was, beyond question,
这是德国空军近一个月来最大的损失
the most costly for the German Air Force for nearly a month.
今早10:00 175 架德国飞机在袭击时 被击落
Up to 10:00 this morning, 175 German aircraft have been destroyed in raids over this country.
大约出动了400架敌机
Approximately 400 enemy aircraft were launched
在对伦敦和英格兰东南部的两次破坏性袭击中
in two devastating attacks against London and southeast England.
官方估计 半数以上被成功击落了
Officials estimate over half of them were successfully shot down.
我最好...
Oh, I-I better...
嗯
Yeah.
到房♥子里去
Get in that house, ye!
把嘴给我闭紧
You keep your damn piehole shut.
什么 - 知道吗
What? -You know what.
昨天晚上
Last night.
你看到我弟弟了 你这个废物
You saw my brother, you turd.
没人知道他
Nobody knows about him.
我不会说的
I won't tell.
我是阿尔法23
This is 23 Alpha,
收到 响亮而清晰 完毕
receiving you loud and clear, over.
所有动物都要杀掉 待命
All zookeepers are killed. Standby for
不
No!
伯斯特
Buster.
不
No.
伯斯特
Buster.
伯斯特 伯斯特
Buster. Buster.
伯斯特
Buster.
没事的 伯斯特 没关系 我来了
It's okay, Buster. It's okay. I'm here now.
我们怎么处理伯斯特
So, what do we do with Buster?
他不在名单上 但看起来不太好
He wasn't on the list, but it doesn't look good.
嘘 伯斯特
Shh, Buster.
你现在必须保持安静
You have to be quiet now.
出去
Get out.
你离我们远一点
You stay away.
我看见你了 你这个杀人犯
I saw you. You killer.
这是政♥府♥的指令
It was a government directive.
必须这样做 以防动物在轰炸中逃走
We had to do it in case the animals escaped during the bombings.
如果他们再轰炸 你会拿起枪吗
If they bomb again, you'll bring the guns back?
你会吗 - 汤姆 我必须服从命令
Will you? -Tom, I have to follow orders.
离我和伯斯特远一点
Stay away from me and Buster.
你为什么不去打仗
Why didn't you go to war?
太害怕了吗
Too frightened?
你唯一能射击的 是可怜的手无寸铁的动物
Only thing you can shoot is poor, defenseless animals?
你什么都不知道 小子
You don't know shit, boy.
现在滚出去
Now, get the hell out of here.
你打算怎么做
What are you going to do?
也杀了我吗 来啊
Shoot me too? Go on.
如果伯斯特出事
If anything happens to Buster,
任何事情
anything,
我保证
I promise...
艾米莉 我在入口处看到了你的汤姆
Emily? I saw your Tom at the entrance.
汤姆
Tom?
五分钟前他在那儿
He was there five minutes ago.
汤姆
Tom?
你在这里干什么 儿子
What are you doing here, son?
怎么了 你在流血
What happened? You're bleeding.
他们射杀了动物 妈妈
They shot the animals, Mum.
你在说什么 亲爱的
What are you talking about, love?
在动物园里 他们开枪了
In the zoo. They shot loads.
如果他们再轰炸 还会继续枪毙动物的
The gunmen will come back if they bomb again.
霍尔护士 五号♥病房♥需要你
Nurse Hall. You're required on Ward Five.
离那个动物园远一点
Stay away from that zoo.
你听见了吗
Do you hear me?
你又来这里干什么
What are you doing here again?
你又来这里干什么
What are you doing here again?
汤姆 怎么了
Tom. What's wrong?
你没听见吗
Did you not hear?
他们在动物园里射杀了动物
They shot the animals in the zoo.
很多
Lots of them.
因为炸♥弹♥
Because of the bombs.
他们
Did they...
杀了伯斯特吗
shoot Buster?
还没有
Not yet.
但如果再次轰炸
But if they come back...
伯斯特会死的
Buster will get--
我得把他弄出来
I have to get him out.
汤姆
Tom.
我能帮忙吗
Could I help?
6.2万帝国♥军♥队
Sixty-two thousand Empire troops
现在已经抵达希腊 包括英国第一...
have now arrived in Greece, including the British First--
他们射击所有的大猫
"They went from cage to cage shooting the big cats.
杰克也帮了忙
Jake helped, too.
他射杀了吉尔伯特
He shot Gilbert.
他们甚至枪杀了大鼠雨果
They even shot Hugo the giant rat.
鸟 猴子 爬行动物和其他动物还没有被枪毙
Not the birds, monkeys, reptiles and some others.
你会阻止他们的 爸爸
You would've stopped them, Dad.
但我不能
But I couldn't."
嘘
Shh.
是我
It's only me.
对那些动物我很难过
I'm sorry about the animals.
寄给爸爸我的信 妈妈
Send Dad my letter, Mum.
他需要知道
He needs to know.
我会的
I will.
睡觉吧 儿子
Go to sleep, son.