这他妈是我的选择
It's my fucking choice.
该死 对不起
Oh fuck, I'm sorry.
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我能闻到你的伤口
I can smell your wound.
快去 现在 快去清理
Go. Now, go clean it.
把它盖住 快去 快去 赶紧
Cover it up. Go, go now!
今天 我们试试你的方法
Today, we try it your way.
明天
Tomorrow,
我来决定我怎么做
I get to decide what I do.
没有吗
Nothing?
什么都没有
Nothing at all.
就像整个世界都静止了一样
Like the whole world's come to a halt.
你
Are you...
饿吗
hungry?
-别问 -但是
- Stop it. - But...
放心 我饿的时候会跟你说的 好吗
Rest assured, I'll let you know when I'm... hungry, okay?
但是 如果
But, if...
今天是我的最后一天
today is gonna be my day,
我希望是完美的一天
I want the day to be perfect.
-我也是 -很好
- So do I. - That's good.
走这边
Come this way.
来这里
Over here.
我们要坐下来
We're gonna sit down.
因为我有一些话想跟你说
Because there's something I want to talk to you about.
好吧
Okay...
你想跟我说什么
What do you want to talk to me about?
我们的未来
Our future.
因为这就是我现在所看到的一切
Because this is how I see everything playing out now.
现在 明天
Now... tomorrow...
我们会被敲门声惊醒
we're gonna wake up to the sound of a knocking at the door.
是救援队
It's the rescue team.
很明显 我是对的
Obviously, I'm right.
确实有疫苗
There is a vaccine.
但是
But...
但是什么
But?
疫苗有一个副作用 而我们没有
The vaccine has a side-effect that we don't...
我们一开始都没有发现
we don't really notice it at first.
但是之后 你
But then, you...
你开始变得有一点虚弱
you start to get a little sick.
早晨会虚弱
In the mornings.
然后
And...
大概九个月之后
around nine months later...
她出生了
she arrives.
我们的第一个孩子
Our first-born child.
第一个
First-born?
对
Yeah.
因为一年之后 我们会有卢克
Because a year later, we'll have Luke.
小卢克
Little Luke.
我们需要个更大的房♥子
We'll need a bigger house.
这没关系 因为
That's fine because...
到那时候我会被提升为班主任
I would've been promoted to head teacher by then,
所以我们终于能买♥♥乡下那栋大房♥子了
so we can finally get that big old house in the country.
我们还会有一间温室
And we'll have a greenhouse.
-可以 -种点烟草
- Where we... - Grow our weed.
对
Yeah.
还有我们的西红柿
And our tomatoes.
真的吗
Really?
我们的两个孩子 他们都想去上大学
Both our kids, they'll want to go to uni.
我们以他们为荣
We'll be proud parents.
但是不管我们有多爱他们
But no matter how much we love them...
看到他们离开我们会开心的
we'll be pleased to see them leave.
为什么
Why is that?
因为我们可以像兔子一样做♥爱♥
Because we can fuck like rabbits.
我们还会有很多孙子孙女
And we'll have lots of grandchildren.
而且我们
And the thing...
我们最期待的事就是每年
the thing we'll look forward to the most every year
我们一起过圣诞节
will be spending Christmas,
一家子一起
together, with the whole family.
一个超级大的家
A crazy big family.
超级大
Ginormous.
对 就是这样
Yeah. That's right.
但是我最期待的事
But the thing I'll look forward to more than anything...
就是和你一起慢慢变老
is that I get to grow old with you.
我也是
True.
这是我在这个世界上最期待的事
I want that more than anything in this world.
会好的
It'll be alright.
我想我该去洗个澡
I think I'm gonna take a bath.
嗨
Hi.
给你
There you go.
-但是亲爱的 -没事
- But honey-- - It's fine.
不吃松饼了吗
No muffins?
今天不用吃
No muffins needed today.
我亲爱的宝贝
My darling, honey,
只有一个词能用来形容你
there's only one word that sums you up:
完美
perfect.
我把自己推入了深渊
I had gotten myself into a dark place,
但是你将我拉进光明
but you pulled me back into the light.
你是我的灯塔
You were my lighthouse,
指引我安全上岸
guiding me safely to shore.
我不再迷茫
I'm not lost anymore.
我很高兴能遇见你
I'm so happy that I met you,
我也很高兴你选择和我在一起
and that you chose me.
我们的孩子很爱你
Our children love you,
我也想和你共度余生
and I loved growing old with you.
当我回首过去 我的人生是完美的
When I look back on it, my life has been perfect.
而这一切都归功于你
And it's all thanks to you."
谢谢你
Thank you.
这是我拥有的真实
"That's my reality.
是我能带走的东西
It's what I'm taking with me.
然而 在我的噩梦里
In my nightmare, however,
饥饿接踵而至
the hunger took over.
到最后 我无法战胜它
In the end, I couldn't fight it,
我也不能纵容自己伤害你
and I couldn't let it take you.
很不幸我不知道怎么结束这一切
Unfortunately I don't know how to end it,
所以我求你最后一件事
so I'm asking you for one last thing.
结束我的噩梦
End my nightmare.
你会在儿童房♥里找到那个怪物
You'll find it in the nursery.
我永远爱你
I love you, always.
凯伦
Karen.
爱我就杀了我
你先走一步
You died first.
但是葬礼会 很漂亮
But the funeral's... beautiful.
人们觉得我疯了才会把
People thought I was nuts to put
西红柿藤放到你的棺材里
a vine of tomatoes in your coffin.
但是你知道我为什么这么做
But you know why I did.
我一直在我们的房♥子里庆祝圣诞节
I kept having Christmases at our house.
孩子们会回来
The kids would come.
孙子孙女们也会回来
The grandkids would come.
我们都会敬你一杯
And we'd drink to you.
每一年
Every single year.
你知道 我不会再爱上别人了
You know, I've never met anyone new.
你给了我足够填满我的爱
You gave me all the love that I ever needed.
我还会再活一阵
I continued to live for a while.
然后 我会安详的死去
Then, I quietly pass away.
然而 我
Although, I...
我不知道这之后会发生什么
I don't really know what happened after that point.
我喜欢去想我们
I like to think that we...
我们一起继续去冒险
we continue to create magical adventures together.
在永恒的余生里
For the rest of eternity.
原谅我