-什么都行 -谢谢您了
- Anything at all. - Thank you.
好的
Sure.
你们擅长什么
What are you good at?
你说什么
What's that?
你们对什么比较擅长
What are you... good at?
艾米丽最会打扫卫生
Oh, uh... Emily is the best at cleaning.
好的
Yeah, yeah.
对啊 你们不是吗
Yeah, aren't you?
有点像逛我们家附近的瓷器店的感觉
It's like walking around a china shop where we live, yeah!
不敢乱动 是吧
Can't even move, is it?
里奥擅长的是
Yeah, well, Leo is good at um...
几乎没什么擅长的
I was gonna say "nothing."
擅长整理吧 对吧 整理
Uh, organizing, right? Is that a thing? Organizing.
这是什么意思 整理
What do you mean, organizing?
你忘了吗 你的工具箱啊
Hello! Your toolbox?
那你为什么不
So how about, uh...
把这儿装饰一下
you spruce the place up a little bit later. And...
把这些东西收拾一下
How about you put some order in here?
对
Yes, sure. Yeah.
真好
Great.
你喜欢红酒咯
Oh! You like red?
约翰 跟电量没什么关系
It's not all about processing power, John.
众所周知 Mac的操作系统好一些
Mac's OS is just superior, everyone knows that.
都是屁话 才不是呢
That's bullshit. No, no, no, no...
Mac很垃圾 Windows高价版而已
All that Mac crap are just... they're just Windows rip-offs.
-我的学生都知道 -不对
- Even my students know that. - No!
你现在真的应该去接受
Now, you really need to understand that--
啥
What?
不好意思 我应该去接受什么
Sorry, what do I need to understand?
你可能是对的
That you're probably right.
是啊 关于什么
Yeah... About?
PC比Mac好
About PC being better than Mac.
是啊 我知道你会想明白
Yeah! Exactly. Hey. I knew you'd come around.
那我们睡一会儿吧
So, we should probably try and get some sleep, huh?
可以
Yeah, yeah.
请问我们睡在哪儿
Is there anywhere we could
比较方便呢
have a little sleep, maybe?
你们睡在那边的地板上吧
You could sleep on the floor down there.
你是让我们睡地板吗
You want us to sleep on the floor!?
对 但我可以给你们沙发垫
Uh, yeah, I mean, you can have the sofa cushions
再拿些枕头
and I can get you some more pillows.
这个沙发是不是可以拉开
I just assumed the couch pulled out.
这个嘛 沙发确实可以拉开
You know what, it does, it does pull out,
但很难收回去 所以
but it's really hard to pull back in, so... yeah.
你能借备用牙刷给我们吗
Oh! Do you think you could loan us a spare toothbrush?
借吗 难道你们准备还吗
Loan? What, are you gonna return it?
不 不 我是说 当然会买♥♥个新的
No, no, sorry, I mean, we would buy you a new one, of course.
我开玩笑的
Just... I'm kidding!
你们当然可以借牙刷
Of course you can loan a toothbrush.
没人会比她更幽默
Not everyone gets her sense of humour.
就因为他们有四间房♥
They think they're so much better than us
他们就自认为高人一等了吗
just because they've got four bedrooms.
足足多了120平方英尺
It's 120 square feet more.
那为什么不赶他们走呢
Then, why don't we just tell them to go?
愚蠢 你想
For fuck's sake, think!
那样做会有什么后果
How would that make us look?
邻居会认为
The whole neighbourhood would find out
我们没有帮助他们
that we hadn't helped them.
好吧 我没想过
Yeah, I didn't think of that.
我想我们可以做点事去烦他们
I know what we could do. Something really annoying.
我去
What the fuck?
你这是做什么
What are you doing? Ah!
-打我屁♥股♥ -什么
- Slap it. - What?
快他妈的打我屁♥股♥
Slap my fucking ass.
用力打 让他们听到 使劲
Slap it harder! So they can hear it! Put your back into it!
再来一下吗
Another one?
再等一下
Just a minute.
那我等下再来
Should I come back later?
我用完了
All done.
-你用吧 -谢谢
- After you. - Thank you.
我想 早餐后
I was thinking, after breakfast,
你们可以开始做之前说好的事了
you could get started on that thing we talked about?
不好意思
I'm sorry, um...
什么事
What thing?
你可以擦桌子 洗碗
You know, you could clear the table, do the dishes.
做一些日常的清洁
General cleaning up.
而你 里奥 你可以整理东西吗
And you, Leo, you could do some organizing. Right?
可以 我要整理什么
Yeah. And what do you want me to organize?
我们那些乱七八糟的袜子
Our socks, they're all jumbled up.
如果你可以一双双整理好就最好了
If you could pair them up, that would be great.
当然可以
Sure.
这样可以吗
Sound good?
-可以 -那好
- Sounds good. - Great.
就这样决定了
It's a deal.
好
Deal.
亲爱的 我看空手道视频时睡着了
Honey, um, I fell asleep during that karate video.
我们可以继续看吗
Can we continue watching it?
当然可以
Yeah, sure.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我去 你能相信这操蛋的事吗
God! Can you believe this shit?
不 我感觉很奇怪
Yeah, it's pretty weird.
很奇怪吗 我们没必要做这些
Pretty weird?! We don't have to put up with this shit.
要不写一封表示愤怒的信吧
Maybe write an angry note about it.
什么
What?
我是说 接下来我们怎么做
I said, what are we gonna do about it?
要不了多久 我们就会采取行动的
Pretty soon, we're gonna have to act.
采取行动
Act?
你认为这件事会发生在
You realize that this is gonna come down
他们身上还是我们身上
to them or us?
你觉得我留像李·范·克利夫
You think I'd look good
这样的胡子好看吗
with a mustache like Lee Van Cleef?
谁
Who?
那个小子
That guy.
碗我洗完了
I've finished the dishes.
太棒了
Oh, great.
你可以帮你丈夫
Uh... you can help your husband
一起整理袜子 如果你想的话
do the socks now, if you want to.
当然
Sure.
如果你真的愿意的话
Only if you really want to, though.
我想我愿意
Yeah, no, I'd... I'd love to.
我去 你这个恶魔
Fuck me, you're evil.
他们坚持不下去的
They won't last the day.
我知道 恨是个狠词
I know hate is a strong word,
但我真♥他♥妈♥恨他们
but I hate their fucking guts!
就当玩好了
Just play along.
他们的房♥子和规矩
Their home, their rules.
你说什么
What?!
他们坐在那儿看电影
They're sitting there watching a movie
我们却在这里整理他们的袜子
and we're out here of sorting their socks.
就是这样
Yeah.
你不觉得这是在羞辱我们吗
And what, you don't think that's degrading?
不 我是说 我同意 但是
No. I mean, I do, but...
我们需要做点什么
We need to do something.
我们可以他妈的离开这里
We could just get the fuck out of here.
没人愿意留我们
No one's making us stay.
你是站在他们那边的吗
What, are you on their side now?
不 不是 但是
No, no, no, no but
灾难就要降临了
The gloves are coming off.
不是我们就是他们
It's us or them.
你有什么想法
And what do you have in mind?