我回来了
I'm home.
有人吗
Hello?
你今天过的好吗
Did you have a good day?
不好
No.
买♥♥点日用杂货了吗
Any grocery shopping?
没有
No.
所以没有
So, there's no--
没有
No!
打电♥话♥告诉我们
Call in and let us know.
或许你是只法♥西♥斯♥猪或是环境保护狂
Maybe you're a fascist pig or a tree hugger.
我都不介意 我只是想听到
I don't care. I just want to hear...
全国各地都有报道蜂拥而至
...reports are now flooding in from all over the country,
世界各地都有同样的状况
as well as from all over the world.
许多虚假信息在社交媒体上传播
A lot of false information has been spread on social media.
所以我们建议你通过官方渠道
So we urge you to check the official channels
以获得最新消息
for the latest updated information.
拜托
Come on,
这只是一家制药公♥司♥想赚钱
it's just some big pharmaceutical company trying to cash in.
他们说不定是为了向我们推销疫苗
They probably created the virus
而制♥造♥了一种病毒
in order to push their vaccine on us.
你认为呢
Do you reckon?
它传播的速度令人担忧
The rate it's spreading is alarming
卫生官员们也在督促群众
and health officials are now urging the public
呆在家里直到有新的官方消息
to stay at home until further official news...
总之
Anyway.
看 我有很多文件要看
Look, I've got loads of papers to mark.
然后 我要去睡觉
Then, I should go to bed.
嘿 我 我想
Hey, I... I want to...
你想
You want to...?
算了 等你明天回家了我们再聊
Never mind, we'll talk about it tomorrow when you get home.
好吧
Okey-dokey.
-你♥他♥妈♥在干什么 -在这儿等着
- What the fuck did you do?! - Wait here!
嘿 我想
Hey, I want to...
我想
I want to...
离婚
...get a divorce.
我想这只是时间的问题
I guess it was just a matter of time.
对不起 你说什么
I'm sorry, what?
你好 你听说过911吗
Hello? Ever heard about 9/11?
快跑 他们在
Run! They're...
咬人
...biting!
你什么意思 咬人
What do you mean, biting?!
天哪
Oh, my God!
英国广播公♥司♥报道说
The BBC is now reporting that
那些被感染的人极其危险
those infected are extremely dangerous
需要不惜一切代价地回避
and should be avoided at all costs.
在进一步通知前 建议储备粮食
Until further notice, food rationing is advised.
期间 唐纳德·特朗普在推特上说
Meanwhile, Donald Trump has just tweeted that--
一二三四听切好的西红柿罐头
One, two, three, four... cans of chopped tomatoes,
两罐烤豆子和一些辣椒酱
two baked beans and some Tabasco.
就这么多吗
That's it?
还有一些番茄酱
Oh, and... and some ketchup.
我受不了了
I can't do this.
天呐
Oh, God...
你还好吗
Are you okay?
那个清单不够我们两个人撑几天的
That list is not gonna last us more than a couple of days,
最多
tops!
我有个办法
I have an idea.
我实在不想这样做
I really don't want to do this.
你自己也说了
You said so yourself.
我们的补给不够我们撑上几天的
Our supplies won't last us more than a couple of days.
如果大门是锁着的
And if the door to the building is locked,
那你在走廊里应该没什么事
then you should probably be okay out in the hallway.
应该
"Probably?"
你知道抢劫我们邻居的房♥子
You do realize that looting our neighbours' homes...
是违法的吗
is kind of illegal?
说实话 我觉得他们不会在乎了
Honestly, I really don't think they'll give a shit anymore.
你看见外面发生什么了 老天爷
You saw what happened out there. Jesus!
他们的脸都不见了
Their faces were all gone!
这样 我们轮流来 可以吗
Look, we'll take it in turns. Okay?
-你谁的声音都没听到吗 -没有
- And you didn't hear anyone? - No.
安德森家的门是开着的
The door to the Andersons' was open.
把家里的窗户上贴上X 等待救援
Put Xs in your windows, and wait for help...
好吧
Okay.
你应该去他们的住处也看看
You should check their place out too.
奇怪的工作
Odd job.
好的
Okay.
衣柜里有一些 搬运箱
There are some... moving boxes in the wardrobe.
你应该把它们拿出来 这样
You should get those out so that...
我们就可以把东西放进去了
we can store our stuff in them.
待会见
See you later.
你应该看看她的衣橱
You should see her clothes.
你在计划着离开我吗
Were you planning on leaving me?
我只是想知道 只是因为
I was just wondering, just because of the...
好吧 那些搬运箱是
Well, the moving boxes were...
还是你为了我们存储东西买♥♥的
Or perhaps you got them for that stuff we put in storage?
对
Yeah.
-好吧 -该你了
- Okay. - Your turn.
我真的不想做这个
I really don't wanna do this.
我禁不住的注意到安德森家有个
I couldn't help noticing the Anderson's have a...
他们家有台比我们家大的电视
They have a bigger TV than us.
-四十英寸 我觉得 -是吗
- Forty-inch, I think. - Oh, really?
很好
Yeah. Oh, good...
欧洲难民
...North European refugees.
这是我们现在最后一次广播
This is our last broadcast for now.
局势一稳定我们就回来
We'll be back as soon as the situation has stabilized.
在那之前我们建议你呆在室内
Until then, you are all urged to stay indoors,
并避免与他人的身体接触
and avoid physical contact with others.
救援队正在疏散人员
Rescue teams are out evacuating people.
在窗户上贴上X以便救援人员找到你
Put an X in your windows so these rescue workers can find you.
请在三点钟收听广播FM1.03.2
Tune in to radio FM 1.03.2
以获取最新消息
at 3 PM for the latest updates.
我们再次强调
We repeat,
在窗户上贴上X以便救援人员找到你们
put an X in your windows so that rescue teams can find you.
-早上好 -什么鬼
- Good morning. - What the fuck?!
我睡不着 所以出去弄了点东西
I couldn't sleep, so I went out to get some stuff.
-你出去弄了些东西 -我们不知道
- You went to get some stuff?! - And we don't know
我们被关要在这里多久 不是吗 所以
how long we're gonna be cooped up here, do we, so...
最好储备一下 以防万一
Might as well stock up, just in case.
我是说 希望我们能很快被解救
I mean, hopefully we'll be rescued soon.
但是总要以防万一 对吧
But better safe than sorry, right?
在某个时间我们会归还我们拿的东西 对吗
At which point we'll return the things we've taken, right?
当然了
Of course.
你开玩笑呢
You're kidding?
我知道 这很疯狂
I know! It's crazy.
但是她看起来更胖 不是吗
But she looks fatter, right?
我们可以去圣保罗
We could go to St Paul's.
我打赌那里有人寻求庇护
I bet people are seeking refuge there.
你在开玩笑对吧 你听到他们怎么说的了
You're joking, right? You heard what they said.
呆在屋里 等待救援 说得很清楚了
Stay indoors, wait for help. Seems pretty clear to me.
对 但是如果
Yeah, but what if they...
感染者
the... the infected people...
如果他们想进屋里来呢
what if they try to get in?
我们会保护自己的
We'll defend ourselves.
我们仍然不清楚传染病背后的原因
We still don't know the cause behind the epidemic,
为什么只有世界上的某些地区受到影响
why only certain parts of the world are affected,
或者那些感染者为什么会有那些表现
or why those who are infected act the way they do.
我们能做的一切就是鼓励你呆在室内
All we can do is urge everyone to please stay indoors.
我们知道你们有很多人
We know there are a lot of you out there,
我们尽全力保持水源
and we're doing everything in our power to keep water
和电力的持续
and electricity going as best we can.