天啊。
Oh, my.
"马龙不知道我有其中之一。
Marlon doesn't know I have one of these."
"有很多我弟弟不知道。
There's a lot my brother doesn't know."
只是给我们多一点时间在一起。
Just gives us a little more time together.
让你保持静止。
Keeps you still.
而且很安静。
And quiet.
但我知道你能听到我的声音。
But I know you can hear me.
我知道你能感觉到我。
And I know you can feel me.
三维仿真生物技术。
Dimensional emulation biotechnology.
android模型是有能力的...
The android model is capable...
梅丽莎喜欢你。
Melissa liked you.
她以为你是她的朋友。
She thought you were her friend.
"她没有意识到你不能成为任何人的朋友
She didn't realize you can't be anyone's friend"
"因为你是个谎言。
because you're a lie."
"你是我兄弟的谎言。
You're my brother's lie."
唔。
Hmm.
"我的兄弟没有遗漏任何细节。
My brother didn't miss a detail."
不跟你在一起。
Not with you.
我感到疼痛。
I feel pain.
我感受到爱。
I feel love.
我爱梅丽莎。
I loved Melissa.
我恨你,我恨你!
I feel hate, and I hate you!
"我还活着。
I'm alive."
"我还活着!
I'm alive!"
"我还活着!
I'm alive!"
不!
No!
简。
Jane.
简?
Jane?
你有工作要做,那就去做吧。
You have a job to do, so do it.
"我不会阻止你。
I won't stop you."
你的意思是?
What do you mean?
"没关系。我不想再这样生活了。
It's okay. I don't wanna live like this anymore."
你可以让我自♥由♥。
You can set me free.
你真的想自♥由♥吗?
You really wanna be free?
是的。
Yes.
"他是马龙的弟弟。
He's Marlon's brother."
"是的,他杀了马龙的女儿,你的朋友。
Yeah, and he killed Marlon's daughter, your friend."
"这是我的枪,简,你没有指纹。
It's my gun, Jane, and you don't have fingerprints."
"看起来就像我做到了。
It's gonna look like I did it."
唯一重要的是你是否能和自己一起生活。
The only thing that matters is if you can live with yourself.
请,请。
Please, please.
你为什么回来?
Why did you come back?
因为我不应该给我妻子买♥♥那些药片。
Cause I never should have bought my wife those pills.
"他们现在会毁了我们俩。
They'll destroy us both now."
在我的调查中,
In my investigation,
我找不到 Melissa Veidt,
I was unable to locate Melissa Veidt,
尽管我全力以赴。
despite my complete efforts.
然而,回到维特庄园后⋯⋯
And yet, upon returning to the Veidt estate...
我在那里找到了梅丽莎和她父亲马龙维特
I found Melissa there with her father, Marlon Veidt,
和她的叔叔约瑟夫。
and her uncle Joseph.
我们达成协议,维特先生。
We have a deal, Mr. Veidt.
我会尊重它,大卫。
And I will honor it, David.
"所以马龙的女儿还活着。
So Marlon's daughter is alive."
据我了解。
As I understand it.
"父母不应该埋葬他们的孩子。
A parent's not meant to bury their children."
不。
No.
我不想再见到你。
I would like to never see you again.
唔。
Hmm.
谢谢你,父亲。
Thank you, Father.
"不客气,亲爱的。
You're welcome, sweetheart."
说出您的姓名以供记录。
State your name for the record.
大卫·卡迈克尔。
David Carmichael.
那应该足够了。
That should be sufficient.
结束录音。
End the recording.
任何试图反驳这个故事的任何元素的尝试
Any attempt to refute any element of this story
Carmichael 先生,会遇到各种法律阻力。
will be met with every legal resistance, Mr. Carmichael.
即使您采取法律行动,
Even if you engage in legal action,
意识到这将是你的话
realize it will be your word
反对 Marlon Veidt 的话。
against the word of Marlon Veidt.
好,当然。
Yeah, sure.
警告,开门。
Warning, gate opening.
警告,开门。
Warning, gate opening.
警告,开门。
Warning, gate opening.
电影精选列表