从三、二、一开始。
Begin in three, two, one.
"你被清除了。
You're cleared."
这个地方⋯⋯必须结束。
This place... it must end.
看着我。
Look at me.
看着我!
Look at me!
"我好害怕你
I'm so afraid for you."
你知道,我听到了未来的声音。
You know, I hear the future like a voice.
你知道它说什么吗?
Do you know what it says?
它说所有这些人都会灭亡
It says that all of these men will perish
以及帮助他们的人。
along with those who help them.
完成,时间记录。
Complete, time recorded.
请离开,卡迈克尔先生。
Please leave, Mr. Carmichael.
维特先生马上就来
Mr. Veidt will be with you in a moment
完成您的评估。
to finish your evaluation.
你说你把咖啡喝黑了,是吗?
You said you take your coffee black, yes?
是的。我更喜欢原汁原味的食物。
Yeah. I prefer my food untampered.
未篡改?
Untampered?
"这是一种表达方式。
That's a way to put it."
未篡改。
Untampered.
"我是约瑟夫·维特。
I'm Joseph Veidt."
"联♥系♥我的人是你吗?
You're the one who contacted me?"
"不。不,我是看到候选人的人。
No. No, I'm the one who sees the candidates."
"我是这个家庭的心理学家。
I'm the psychologist of the family."
像这样的时候,我证明了我的用处。
Times like these, I prove my usefulness.
坐下。
Sit down.
几乎没有犹豫。
Virtually no hesitation.
"这是我们见过的最快的时间。
This is the fastest time we've seen."
贾登被编程为反抗,
Jaden was programmed to defy,
唤起同理心的反应。大多数人从不开枪。
to evoke an empathy response. Most people never take the shot.
"我知道什么是活的,什么不是。
I know what's alive and what isn't."
因为我们告诉过你,贾登是一台机器。
Because we told you that Jaden was a machine.
但我们本可以对你撒谎。
But we could have lied to you.
那你就是凶手了。
Then you would be a murderer.
那么维特公♥司♥就是我的帮凶。
Then the Veidt Corporation would be my accomplice.
你制♥造♥机器。你说它是一台机器。
You make machines. You said it was a machine.
我通常认为最简单的看待事物的方式是最好的。
I usually find the simplest way to look at things is best.
你有军事经验。
You have military experience.
你有权威问题吗?
Do you have problems with authority?
有没有人回答过这个问题,但没有回答?
Anybody ever answer that question with anything but a no?
你有权威问题吗?
Do you have problems with authority?
不。
No.
你是一名警探。
You were a police detective.
你累了。
You retired.
呃。该文件没有说明您退休的原因。
Uh. The file gives no reason for your retirement.
"你是前十名的上市公♥司♥。
You're a top-ten listed company."
"我相信你已经知道我退休的原因了。
I'm sure you found out why I retired."
好吧,我想听听你的意见。
Well, I would like to hear it from you.
在抓捕袭击者的过程中...
During the apprehension of an assailant...
...我的搭档和袭击者都受了致命伤。
...my partner and the assailant were both fatally wounded.
如何?
How?
袭击者劫持了我的搭档。
The assailant took my partner hostage.
我没有遵守协议。
I did not follow protocol.
"你为什么不遵守协议?
Why didn't you follow protocol?"
你后悔你的所作所为吗?
Do you regret what you did?
我接受我所做的。
I live with what I did.
与其指控你犯罪,
Instead of charging you with a crime,
警♥察♥局允许你退休。
the police department allowed you to retire.
那是问题吗?
Is that a problem?
不是现在。
Not right now.
我们通过不常见的渠道联♥系♥了潜在的员工。
We reached out to potential hires through uncommon channels.
它可以避开一些人。你为什么回应?
It wards off some people. Why did you respond?
我需要那些钱。
I need the money.
"即使你不知道是什么工作?
Even though you don't know what the job is?"
还是需要钱。
Still need the money.
如果我告诉你工作就是杀人,
And if I told you the job was killing someone,
这会改变你的想法吗?
would that change your mind?
"是的。我会告诉你去他妈的自己。
Yeah. I'd tell you to go fuck yourself."
唔。
Hmm.
我的部分评估完成。
My part of the evaluation is done.
"你赢得了见我兄弟的权利。
You've earned the right to meet my brother."
你好,大卫。
Hello, David.
欢迎来到我卑微的帝国。
Welcome to my humble empire.
来来。
Come, come.
任务是我的女儿...
The task is my daughter...
梅丽莎。
Melissa.
三周前,她失踪了。
Three weeks ago, she went missing.
"而且你没有报♥警♥?
And you didn't go to the police?"
"我不需要他们帮我找到她。
I don't need them to find her for me."
我确切地知道她在哪里。
I know exactly where she is.
我需要一个谨慎的人...
I need someone discreet...
"一个不会用原则破坏实用主义的人。
someone that won't ruin pragmatism with principle."
"我不确定我是否理解。
I'm not sure I understand."
"我确定你不会。
I'm sure you don't."
让我帮你。
Let me assist you.
你对414区了解多少?
What do you know about Zone 414?
"嗯,这是唯一允许机器人进入的地方
Well, that's the only place where androids are allowed"
与人类自♥由♥互动。
to freely interact with human beings.
我的机器人。
My androids.
是的。
Yeah.
你知道我用我的技术做了什么吗?
Do you know what I did with my technology?
我制♥造♥了解药
I built the antidote
到现代世界的孤独。
to the loneliness of the modern world.
如今,陪伴很少见。
Companionship is rare these days.
我看到了一个缺口,我填补了它。
I saw a gap, and I filled it.
所以政♥府♥奖励我414区,
So the government rewarded me with Zone 414,
我可以现场测试我的作品的地方
a place where I could field test my creations
看看他们如何与人类互动。
to see how they interact with humanity.
414区,机器人之城。
Zone 414, the city of robots.
你到过那里吗?
Have you been there?
"呃。警♥察♥的工资通常买♥♥不起奢侈品,不。
Uh. A cop's wage doesn't usually afford luxuries, no."
"它已经成为目的地,不是吗?
It has become quite the destination, hasn't it?"
我的小都市伊甸园
My little metropolitan Eden
带着所有的污垢,没有犯罪。
with all the grime and none of the crime.
有人建议我收取 100,000 英镑。
I was advised to charge 100,000 pounds.
我说,不,收费一百万。
I said, No, charge one million.
五天后...
Five days later...
...我有一个六个月的等候名单。
...I had a six-month waiting list.
2000万英镑,
For 20 million pounds,
你可以买♥♥一件我漂亮的作品,
you could buy one of my beautiful creations,
去年我卖♥♥了 17 个。
and I sold 17 last year.
当然要申请执照,
Of course you have to apply for a license,
将自己置于政♥府♥监督之下,等等。
submit yourself to government monitoring and blah-blah-blah.
"我不知道让他们离开禁区是合法的。
I didn't know it was legal to have 'em outside the Zone."
"它不适合像你这样的人。
It isn't for someone like you."
卡迈克尔先生...
Mr. Carmichael...
我女儿在 414 区,
my daughter is in Zone 414,
我需要你帮我找回她⋯⋯
and I need you to retrieve her for me...
......没有意外。
...without incident.
你看,我的伊甸园很脆弱。
You see, my Eden is fragile.
它可能看起来像一座城市,但它更像是一座建筑
It may look like a city, but it is as much a construction
作为站在我身后的机器。
as the machine standing behind me.
人们一定觉得这个地方很安全⋯⋯受到控制。
People must feel that the place is safe... controlled.
警方搜查
Police searching
......为了我的麻烦后代......
...for my troublemaking offspring...
⋯⋯会破坏平衡。
...would upset the balance.
我需要你把她带回来给我。
I need you to bring her back to me.
你最初的报价是一百万英镑。
Your original offer was one million pounds.
"嗯,现在是两...
Well, now it's two..."
因为你是这个的合适人选。
cause you are the right fit for this.
我知道。
I can see that.
电影精选列表