当然。
Of course.
钱钱钱。
Money, money, money.
"明天早上你会和我哥哥解决这个问题。
You'll finalize the matter with my brother in the morning."
明天出发前,
Before you leave tomorrow,
资金将在您的帐户中。
the funds will be in your account.
现在,走吧。
Now go.
我需要哀悼。
I need to mourn.
"答应我你会带走这些感觉
Just promise me you'll take these feelings away,"
"我会给你任何你想要的。
and I'll give you anything you want."
"我们没有杀她。
We didn't kill her."
梅丽莎·维特 (Melissa Veidt) 自杀了。
Melissa Veidt killed herself.
您所要做的就是选择。
All you have to do is choose.
选择相信。
Choose to believe that.
选择放下一切。
Choose to put it all down.
"我就是做这个的。
That's what I do."
只要停止思考,一切都会好起来的。
Just stop thinking and everything will be fine.
"成为我想要的,我会照顾你。
Be what I want, and I'll take care of you."
"你不是要我照顾你吗?
Don't you want me to take care of you?"
我能进来吗?
Can I come in?
是的。
Yeah.
"请不要问我去过哪里。
Please don't ask where I've been."
你想喝点什么吗?
You want something to drink?
"你有什么。
What you're having."
我杀了梅丽莎。
I killed Melissa.
她经常潜入该区域,比她父亲知道的还要多。
She snuck into the Zone a lot, more than her father knew.
我知道她是谁,
I knew who she was,
她让我保证不告诉任何人。
and she made me promise not to tell anyone.
我把她介绍给罗伊,
I introduced her to Roy,
"我没有告诉她她不是合成人。
and I didn't tell her she wasn't synthetic."
"这是我的错,大卫。
It's my fault, David."
"你没有杀她,简。
You didn't kill her, Jane."
罗伊可能把那根绳子系在她脖子上,我⋯⋯
Roy might have put that rope around her neck and I...
"你不能告诉马龙,拜托。你不能告诉他
You can't tell Marlon, please. You can't tell him"
"因为他会摧毁所有他认识的参与其中的人。
because he'll destroy everyone he knows that was involved."
- 还有罗伊,对吧?- 你的主人。
- And Roy, right? - Your master.
Veidt先生也会毁了她,是吗?
Mr. Veidt will destroy her too, yeah?
"嗯,我不会太担心。
Well, I wouldn't be too concerned."
"维特会假装这无关紧要。
Veidt's gonna pretend it didn't matter."
我已经告诉他了。
I told him already.
"他只是要埋葬他的女儿
He's just gonna bury his daughter"
并装作什么都没发生过。
and act like nothing happened.
"所以罗伊没有什么可担心的。
So Roy's got nothing to worry about."
你的主人很安全。
Your master is safe.
罗伊不是我他妈的主人。
Roy is not my fucking master.
是的。好吧,你告诉自己
Yeah. Well, you tell yourself that
"如果它让你感觉更人性化。这是好处之一。
if it makes you feel more human. It's one of the benefits."
相信尽可能多的谎言。
Believe as many lies as you want.
"这是梅丽莎做的,对吧?她相信你,是吗?
It's what Melissa did, right? She believed you, yeah?"
她相信你是她的朋友,
She believed you were her friend,
"你有能力去爱,而不仅仅是一个他妈的机器人。
that you're capable of love, more than just a fuckin' robot."
她信任你,也信任这个地方。
She trusted you, and she trusted this place.
"这就是杀死她的原因。
That's what killed her."
你没有权利。
You have no right.
"你不能只是进来就说这些话。
You can't just come in here and say these things."
"你没看到我只是这里的一个他妈的囚犯吗?
Can't you see I'm just a fuckin' prisoner here?"
你知道我看到了什么吗?
You know what I see?
我看到人们来这里是为了逃避他们的生活。
I see people coming here to avoid their lives.
"是的,你是其中的一部分。
And yeah, you're part of that."
"但你不是囚犯,简。
But you're not the prisoner, Jane."
"你是监狱。
You're the prison."
卡迈克尔,大卫汉森。
Carmichael, David Hansen.
在海军服役三年
Served in the marines for three years
因受伤光荣退伍。
with an honorable discharge due to injury.
成为警官,晋升为侦探
Became a police officer, rising to the rank of detective
直到对他的伴侣的死亡负责,
until held accountable for the death of his partner,
亨利富兰克林。
Henry Franklin.
经过长时间的调查离开了警♥察♥
Left the police after a lengthy investigation
"这可能会导致刑事指控。
that would've likely resulted in criminal charges."
现状,自♥由♥调查员。
Current status, freelance investigator.
恭喜。你可以访问我的文件。
Congratulations. You can access my file.
个人记录...
Personal records...
与凯瑟琳·格兰特结婚一次
married once to Katherine M. Grant
直到凯瑟琳格兰特,改名为凯瑟琳卡迈克尔,
until Katherine Grant, renamed Katherine Carmichael,
被发现死在住♥宅♥内
was found dead in the residence
大卫和凯瑟琳卡迈克尔。
of David and Katherine Carmichael.
死亡原因...
Cause of death...
自己导致过量服用安♥眠♥药♥。
self-inflicted overdose of sleeping pills.
在她自杀之前,
Previous to her suicide,
凯瑟琳格兰特被诊断为精神分♥裂♥症...
Katherine Grant was diagnosed as schizophrenic...
但在她去世时没有接受治疗。
but was not receiving treatment at the time of her death.
"你为什么不善待你的妻子,大卫?
Why didn't you treat your wife, David?"
你为她的死自责吗?
Do you blame yourself for her death?
我相信你会的。
I believe you do.
我看到所有类型的人。
I see all types of people.
他们向我展示了他们自己的一部分,他们从未向任何人展示过。
They show me parts of themselves they never show anyone.
我知道关于肉的事情...
I know things about the meat...
"而你是那种自责的人。
and you're the kind that blames himself."
你需要他妈的出去。
You need to get the fuck out.
你想让我告诉你你的幻想......
Would you like me to tell you what your fantasy...
⋯⋯你的梦想是,大卫?
...your dream is, David?
我要你现在离开。
I want you to leave now.
你幻想着超越一切。
You fantasize about being above it all.
在我之上,在这个地方之上。
Above me, above this place.
"你过着你的幻想。
You're living your fantasy."
判断我...
Judging me...
"说服自己,你没有像我们其他人一样破碎。
convincing yourself that you're not broken like the rest of us."
我可以长得像她。
I can look like her.
我可以拥有她的红头发。
I can have her red hair.
你愿意吗?
Would you like that?
你携带的那股小小的内疚之火,
That little fire of guilt you carry,
我可以帮你把它放出来。
I can help you put it out.
"有你的幻想。
There's your fantasy."
坚强到可以告诉我不。
Being strong enough to tell me no.
你有没有告诉马龙⋯⋯我袭击了那个人?
Did you tell Marlon... that I attacked that man?
不。
No.
你保护了我。
You protected me.
为什么?
Why?
你恨我...
You hate me...
你讨厌我的一切。
and you hate everything that I am.
为什么要保护我?
Why protect me?
"因为你是对的。
Because you're right."
那是我的梦想,保护,好吗?
That is my dream, protecting, okay?
"但现在我醒了,我要离开这里了。
But now I'm awake, and I'm outta here."
"我明天就走了。
I'm leaving tomorrow."
"你明天不能离开。
You can't leave tomorrow."
你告诉我你会阻止那个人
You told me you would stop the person
向我发送这些消息。
sending me those messages.
"他会杀了我,你知道。
He's gonna kill me, you know."
"你知道,我实际上认为这可能就是你想要的。
You know, I actually think maybe that's what you want."
"你永远不会离开这里。
You're never gonna leave here."
"从来没有人会购买♥♥你并带走你,
No one's ever gonna purchase you and take you away,"
你知道的。
and you know that.
所以死亡可能是唯一的答案。
So death may be the only answer.
"他们确实说这是你感觉最有活力的时候。
And they do say it's when you feel most alive."
那最后一刻。
That final moment.
"我没有为我的妻子接受治疗
I didn't get treatment for my wife"
"因为她不想我。
cause she didn't want me to."
她知道她将度过余生,
She knew she was gonna spend the rest of her life broken,
和她...
and she...
她想离开。
She wanted to leave.
电影精选列表