小心点
Be careful.
我会的 你也是
I will. You too.
我出去后你来锁门
You want to lock it after me?
没问题
I got it.
好的
Okay.
喔 天啊
Oh, God.
真该死
Oh, fuck.
糟糕
Oh, shit.
只是发电机出问题而已ue4d1
It's only the generator. It's only the generator.
喔 天啊
Oh, God!
凯尔ue4d1
Kyle?
该死
Fuck.
凯尔
Kyle?
糟糕ue4d1天啊
Oh, shit! Shit.
我是肯妮亚 快开门 让我进去
It's Kenia! Hurry! Let me in!
快点开门
Come on, hurry!
-快点ue4d1 -发生什么事
-Come on. Come on. -What happened?
-不见了 -不见了
-Gone. -Gone?
三个怪物都不见了
The three freaks, they're gone.
-凯尔呢 -他也不见踪影了
-And Kyle? -He's gone too. There's no sign of him.
-什么 -难道凯尔杀了他们
-What? -Do you think Kyle killed them?
不可能 如果是的话 他怎么没来找我们
No. Wouldn't he be here right now if he did?
好 我们必须马上离开
Okay, we have to get out of here now.
我们先暂时躲在这里 天亮后再一起逃跑
We stay barricaded in until morning, and then we make a run for it.
大家同意吗
Everyone agree?
好 如果可以撑到天亮的话
Okay, if we make it till then.
-你们有听到吗 -有
-Did you hear that? -Yes.
我要过去看看
I'm gonna go check it out.
不要靠得太近
Don't get too close.
-是谁 -矮的那个
-Who is it? -It's the small one.
他手无寸铁 我们杀掉他吧
He's unarmed. Let's fucking kill him.
太奇怪了 有可能是陷阱
This is strange. This could be a trap.
另外两个可能正躲在角落
The other two could be around the corner. -But what if they're not?
但如果他们不在呢 杀掉一个可以增加逃命的机会
We can kill one right now and improve our odds.
我们杀死他吧
Let's fucking kill him!
现在是四对一 我们动手吧
There are four of us, and there's one of him. Let's fucking do it.
没错
Yeah.
好吧
All right.
好 我们一起行动 搞定后就马上回来
Okay, but we go as a group, and we come right back here.
-准备好了 -好了
-You ready? -Yes.
走吧
Let's go.
你这个该死的变♥态♥ 去死吧
You fuckin' pervert, die!
去死吧 混♥蛋♥
Die! Die, motherfucker!
喔 拜托 不会吧ue4d1
Oh, no! No, please. No, no!
他为什么没有说话
Why didn't he say anything?
因为他的舌头被割掉了
Because the bastards cut his tongue out.
我们赶快回去吧
We gotta get back!
我们被困住了
We're trapped in here.
他们来了 快到楼上
They're coming! Upstairs, qquick!
快点 我们躲进阁楼吧
Go. We'll hide in the attic. Go!
这是他们的住处
This is where they live.
他们迟早会回来的 快离开吧
And where they'll come back to. Let's get out of here.
是啊 马上走吧
Yeah, now.
看 是外套 快拿些装备
Look, coats. Grab some gear.
我不要穿那些衣服
-No, I'm not putting those clothes on.
你一定要穿
-Oh, yes, you are.
-这些衣服可以保命 -拿着这个
-We can survive in these. -Take this.
-快点 -我们走吧
-Hurry! -Let's go.
往下走到主楼层 然后再找出路
Head down to the main floor. See if we can find a way out.
我们一定要想办法 把自己关起来
We've got to find a way to lock ourselves in.
来 就用这个吧 快点
Here. Here. Go.
搞定了 应该可以撑一下子
There. That should keep them out for a while.
我们要想办法离开这里
We need to find a way to get out of here.
我们可以爬窗逃走
We have to climb out a window.
-好 -好
-Okay. -Okay.
加装了铁网 这次死定了
Grates. We're fucked.
不可能全都有铁网
They can't all be grated.
这是用来关怪物的地方 当然全都有铁网
To keep the freaks in? You bet they all are.
-各位 快过来吧 -什么事
-Hey, everyone. Come here. -What?
这片铁网生锈脱落了 帮帮忙
The grate has rusted out. Give me a hand.
小心
Careful.
该死
Shit!
那些混♥蛋♥就在门口
The fuckers are at the door.
快点
Hurry!
退后
Stand back.
我先钻出一条通道 你们跟着出来
I'll dig a hole. You guys follow.
快点ue4d1
Hurry, hurry, hurry!
快点
Hurry!
我出来了
I'm out.
-你先 动作快 -好
-You're next. Get going. -Okay.
快去 我随后就来
Get going. I'll be right behind.
我好了
Clear!
加油啊 肯妮亚 快点ue4d1
Come on, Kenia! Come on! Hurry! Hurry!
我好了 珍娜 快点出来
I'm clear! Come on, Jenna. Hurry!
马上出来
Now!
珍娜 你听得见吗
Jenna, can you hear me?
抓住我的脚踝
Hold my ankles.
快拉我出去
Get me out of here!
-珍娜呢 -她不行了
-Jenna? Jenna? -No.
快点 我们要向前跑
Come on! We gotta get going!
快点 站起来 我们要继续走
Come on! Come on! Get up! We have to go!
快点 我们要不停向前走
Come on! We've gotta keep going!
紧紧跟着我
Follow me. Stay close.
快点
Come on!
我们要走快一点 快跑
We've got to move qquicker! Run!
他们骑着我们的雪上摩托车 快跑ue4d1
They got our snowmobiles. Move! Move!
继续跑
Keep going!
走开
Go away!
求求你们 快走开
Please! Go away!
不
No!
他们去哪里了
Where are they going?
别管了 快走吧
Who cares? Come on!
停一停
Can you stop?
那支拨火棒掉了 我要回头去找
I dropped the fireplace poker. I gotta go back and find it.
现在没时间了
-We don't have time for that.
我们需要武器
-It's a good weapon. We need it.
跟布莉琪待在一起 好吗 我一定要回头找
Stay with Bridget, okay? I've gotta go back.
快点啊
Come on! Come on!
天啊
Oh, God.
他们要夹攻我们
-They're coming in both directions. -What?
什么 我没看见灯光啊
-I don't see any lights. -They turned them off.
他们把灯关掉了 蹲低躲起来
Get down and hide. Get down.
蹲下来
Get down.
我做不到ue4d1
-I can't do this. I can't do this. -Get down.
-蹲下来 -我做不到
I can't do it.
布莉琪
Bridget!
不
No!
肯妮亚 伤得有多严重
Kenia? How bad is it?
我不知道 痛死我了
I don't know. It fucking hurts.
快走吧
-Come on. Come on.
他们把布莉琪抓走了
-They got Bridget.
好 先扶你走到树林
Okay, let's get you to the tree line.
然后我再回头救她 走吧
Then I'll go back for her, okay? Come on.
我要把你的外套脱掉
We've gotta get your jacket off.
该死
Fuck.
-快脱吧 -你准备好了
-Just do it. -You ready?
好了 宝贝 这样应该可以延缓出血
Okay, baby. That should slow the bleeding.
快去找她
Go find her.
你一个人没问题
You'll be all right here?
我会待在这里 没问题的
I'll be right here. Okay? Okay.
电影精选列表