1974年 西维吉尼亚州 格兰维尔疗养院
这里有182名病人
We have 1 82 patients.
大部分因近亲交♥配♥及先天性缺陷 而导致严重畸形
Most are horribly deformed, due to inbreeding and birth defects.
C区病房♥戒备森严
Ward C is high security.
这区的每位病人 对他人或自身都具有危险性
Each patient in here should be considered dangerous or a danger to himself.
所有人出入 都一定要先穿过这扇门
No one can get in or out without first passing through this door.
万一发生火灾 我们可以即时打开所有囚室
We can open all the cells at once in case of fire...
但按规定 平时一次只能打开一间囚室
but the protocol is one cell open at a time.
谢谢 查理
Thanks, Charlie.
不客气 老大
No problem, boss.
我知道你在想什么 但这么做全是为了他们好
I know what you're thinking. But we have to do this for their own good.
这不是一座监狱
This is not a prison.
如果有可能的话 我们也希望病人康复
We hope to rehabilitate the patients if at all possible...
让他们重新过正常人的生活
and have them rejoin the general population.
在打开任何病房♥之前 你一定要有一名护理员ue4d1
Before any cell is opened, you must have an orderly-
波比ue4d1
Bobby! Bobby!
放手
Let go!
-你没事吧 -没事
-Are you okay? -Yeah.
只是被吓了一跳
That just surprised me. That's all.
你不该跨越黄线的
You shouldn't wander past the yellow lines.
他们有办法 也很可能会从里面把你抓住
They can and will grab you from their cells.
这几个是希利克兄弟
These are the Hilliker brothers.
这个称呼来自在森林里 发现他们的希利克太太
We call them that because Mrs. Hilliker found them in the woods...
当时他们脚边有一堆吃剩的遗骸
standing over the partially eaten remains of
我们认为那就是他们的父母
what we think were their parents.
这些小鬼都很聪明
And the little bastards are smart.
绝对是这间医院最危险的病人
Definitely the most dangerous patients in the hospital.
他们只不过是小孩子 会是最危险的吗
They're just kids. And the most dangerous?
没错 相信我吧
Yes. Trust me.
看到那个最小的吗 正在吸吮自己手部残肢的那个
The youngest one, the one sucking on the stump of his hand?
-嗯 -他咬掉了自己两根手指
-Yeah? -He chewed off his other two fingers.
我们始终找不到他的手指 应该是被他吃掉了
We never found them. We think he ate them.
中间那个孩子 他用叉子把自己的眼珠挖出来
The middle child. He poked out his own eye with a fork.
在护士面前把它吃掉
Ate it right in front of a nurse.
戴着面罩的大男孩呢
And the large boy with the mask?
他那些异常大的牙齿 被他靠着石墙磨尖了
He has abnormally large teeth, which he was sharpening on the stone walls.
在他咬伤了好几名护理员后 我们让他戴上面罩
We put the mask on him after he bit several orderlies.
磨尖 他怎么受得了那种疼痛
Sharpening? How can he tolerate the pain?
这正是这些孩子的骇人之处
That's the fascinating thing about these children.
他们没有痛觉
They can't feel pain.
他们患有严重的 先天性痛觉不敏感症
They have an advanced form of congenital analgesia.
-这是极罕见的病症 -没错
-That's extremely rare. -Yes.
但这种病在同族社会中比较普遍
But it's more prevalent in homogeneous societies.
譬如西维吉尼亚州 某些近亲通婚的族群
Like the inbred communities of West Virginia.
没错
Exactly.
他们会说话吗
Can they talk?
只会发出咕噜声和做手势 那是他们自己的语言
Just grunts and gestures. It's their own language.
千万别背对他们或他们的囚室
Never turn your back on them or their cell.
医师 恕我直言 但你那一套应付不了这些孩子
No offense, Doctor. But these are beyond your kind of therapy.
音乐疗法不管用
Musical or otherwise.
我想尝试治疗他们 雷恩医师
I'd like to work with them, Dr. Ryan.
过一阵子再说吧
Maybe after a while.
目前先小心为上
Why don't we play it safe for now?
走吧 我带你参观医院其他的区域
Come on. I'll show you the rest of the hospital.
好的
Sure.
喂 放我出去
Hey, get me out of here!
走了
Gone.
来吧 过来帮我开门
Come here. Get in here. Get me out.
喂 放我出去
Hey! Let me out!
喂 警卫
Hey, guard!
不ue4d1
No! No!
你们放开我的话 我可以帮你们
I can help you if you just let me go.
我可以帮你们
I can help you.
电击治疗
喔 天啊
Oh, my God.
不
No!
院长 布兰登雷恩医师
求求你们 别这样对我
Oh, please. Don't do this to me.
孩子们 你们没必要这样对我
Boys, you don't need to do this to me.
拜托 天啊 不要
Please! God, no!
致命弯道4 血腥起源
2003年 西维吉尼亚州 威斯顿大学
赞啊
Oh, yeah.
好棒
Oh, yes.
很好
Yeah.
正点
Yes.
好爽啊
Yes!
天啊
Oh, God.
-天啊 -你喜欢吗
-Oh, my God! -You like that?
-喜欢 -是吗
-Yeah. -Yeah?
来吧
Come on.
好啊
Yes.
赞啊
Yes.
你们真是一群淫♥虫♥
You guys are a bunch of slut monkeys.
你有敲门吗
Heard of knocking?
波特已经走了
Porter has already left.
凯尔和克莱儿 应该正在山上等我们
Kyle and Claire are probably waiting for us on the mountain.
不管你们要不要去 我五分钟后出发
My car leaves in five minutes whether you guys wanna be in it or not.
别焦急 不如过来一起爽一下
Why don't you just relax and jump underneath the covers for a bit?
布莉琪可能会不爽吧
I don't think Bridget would appreciate that very much.
我不介意
I don't really mind.
-我也不介意 -嘿
-I don't mind either. -Hey!
开玩笑的
-Just kidding.
五分钟后出发 色鬼
-Five minutes, you rabbits.
今年为什么不去阿斯彭 波特的小屋烂死了
Why aren't we going to Aspen this year? Porter's cabin sucks.
因为我爸的退休金没了 所以不得不卖♥♥掉房♥子
Because my dad lost his retirement and had to sell the house.
真的
Really?
你该看看他听到消息时的样子
Yeah, you should have seen him when he found out.
我以为他会跳桥自杀
I thought he was gonna jump off a bridge. Hey.
-嘿 -嘿
-Hey! -Hey!
波特呢
Where's Porter?
他先过去打开小屋的暖气
He went on ahead to get the cabin warmed up.
他肯定是生病或哪根筋不对 因为波特一向很机车
He must be sick or something 'cause usually Porter's a douche bag.
只对你那样吧
-Only to you.
我知道 但为什么呢
-I know. What's that all about?
不知道 可能是因为你一直勾引我吧
I don't know. Maybe it's because you keep making passes at me?
他那么没自信
He's that insecure?
肯妮亚 你是想暗示我什么吗 我哈你很久了
Is there something you want to tell me, Kenia? I'm here for a sister.
滚开ue4d1
Fuck off. Fuck off.
-嘿 你好吗 -你好
-Hey. How you doing? -Hey, man.
这是我的雪上摩托车
-This is my ride.
-嗨 -嘿
-Hi.-Hi.
-我好兴奋 你呢 -我也好兴奋
-I am so excited. Aren't you? -I'm so excited.
各位 对不起 我们来晚了
Hey, guys. Sorry we're late.
-全是丹尼尔的错 -路况好差
-Daniel's fault. -The roads were bad.
是谁开车
So who's driving?
是我开的
I'm driving.
你的开车技术很娘 我喜欢飙车
You drive like a girl. I want to go fast.
谢啦 感谢你的赞美
Thanks. Real nice.
你跟我骑一台吧
Then you're gonna wanna ride with me.
-好 -准备好了
-Okay. -There you go.
凯尔 刚才广播说 即将会刮起一场大风雪
Hey, Kyle? I heard on the radio there's a huge storm blowing in.
你觉得是否应该延到明天
You think maybe we wait? Do this tomorrow?
没事的 胆小鬼 一小时后就会到达小屋了
It'll be okay, princess. We'll be at the cabin in an hour.
好 那就出发吧
All right. Let's hit it!
-好啊 -耶
-All right! -Yeah.
车子怎么办 停在这里妥当吗
What about the cars? Are we okay to park here?
喔 天啊
Oh, my gosh.
丹尼尔 你干嘛担心这么多 车子不会有事的
Jesus, Daniel. You got to worry about everything? They'll be fine.
快出发吧
Let's go already.
好吧 不好意思喔
All right. Excuse me.
丹尼尔 不会吧
Seriously, Daniel?
-干嘛 -大家看看丹尼尔
电影精选列表