Who's up for popcorn?
-太好了 -是啊
-Fine. -Yeah.
主电源
电击电源
治疗电压
好恐怖啊
They're just creepy.
我觉得他们很可怜
I think it's kind of sad.
我好想知道他们怎么了
I wonder what happened to them.
是啊
Yeah.
你们知道吗
You know?
现在我想起这个地方了
I remember this place now.
小时候我哥经常讲一些乡间故事
My brother used to scare the shit out of me when I was a little girl...
把我吓得半死
with stories about the hillbillies.
什么故事
What stories?
他说从前西维吉尼亚州 有一群近亲通婚的乡下人
He said there was a bunch of inbred West Virginia hillbillies...
他们被围捕后
that got rounded up way back when...
被关在这间老旧的医院
and locked up in this old hospital.
天啊
Oh, my God.
由于近亲交♥配♥ 所以造成他们天生畸形
They're deformed 'cause they kept on screwing each other.
我哥说这些人不只会 不断互相交♥配♥
He said that's not all they did to each other.
还有什么
What else?
他说他们还会互相吃对方 是食人族
He said they ate each other. Cannibals.
-真的 -胡说八道
-Are you serious? -That's bullshit.
-是啊 -那只是都市传说
-Yeah, right. -That's an urban legend.
每次开车经过绿蔷哩郡 他都会跟我说这类故事
He'd tell me the stories every time we drove through Greenbrier County.
各位 电影散场了
Show's over, folks.
是啊
Yeah.
我不知道你们有何打算 但我要上♥床♥睡觉了
I don't know about you guys, but I am going to bed.
萝伦呢
Lauren?
-珍娜 要去睡了 -好主意
-Hey, Jenna? Wanna go? -That's a good idea.
是啊 做点恶梦吧
Yeah, for some nightmares.
走吧 宝贝 该睡觉了
Let's go, baby. Bedtime.
嘿 谁早上要陪我跑楼梯 谁有兴趣
Hey, who wants to run the stairs with me in the morning? Anyone?
早起运动 我宁愿睡大头觉
Wake and exercise? I think I'll sleep in.
我们也是
Us too.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
我睡不着 我要去探险
I can't sleep. I'm gonna go explore.
好 但不要再搞恶作剧
Okay. Don't go fucking with anybody.
大家都睡了 而且那样很低级
They're asleep and it's so not cool.
知道了 我不会的
I get it. I won't.
我保证
I promise.
嘿 你啊 是谁在那里
Hey, you! Who's there?
别跟我开这种玩笑
You better not be playing with me, dude!
我会揍你一顿
I'll beat the shit out of you!
波特 是你吗
Porter, is that you?
波特 你什么时候来的
Porter, when did you get here?
见鬼了 你差点把我吓死
Holy shit. You scared the hell out of me, man.
这里很棒 对吧
This place is great, isn't it?
兄弟 你在干嘛 我们走吧
Dude, what are you doing? Let's go.
兄弟 你睡着了
Dude, are you asleep?
我的天啊
Holy fuck!
文森
Vincent?
很好 大♥麻♥烟快没了
Great. We're almost out of weed.
因为昨晚被你吸光了
Well, that's 'cause you smoked it all last night.
我的衬衫呢
-Where's my shirt?
我不知道
-I don't know.
在这里
-Here.
谢谢
-Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
嘿 你有看到文森吗
Hey, have you seen Vincent?
-没有 -没有
-No. -No?
他昨晚去探险了 我现在找不到他
He went exploring last night, and I can't find him.
-你自从昨晚就没见过他 -没有
You haven't seen him since last night? No.
-他一定就在屋内某处 -我知道
Well, he's got to be around here somewhere. I know.
-我帮你一起找 -谢谢
-I'll help you look. -Thanks.
这里太大了 他有可能躲在任何地方
This place is so huge. He could be anywhere.
是啊
Yeah.
嘿 你们有看到文森吗
Hey, guys, have you seen Vincent?
-昨晚之后就没见过 -没有吗
-Not since last night, no. -No. No?
我们正在找文森
We're looking for Vincent.
没见过他
Haven't seen him.
没什么好担心的 我们哪里都去不了
I wouldn't worry about it, guys. We're not going anywhere.
你们有看过外面吗 风雪大得吓人
Have you seen it out there? It's snowing like crazy.
-莎拉 你有看到文森吗 -有啊
-Hey, Sara, have you seen Vincent? -Yes.
真的 他在哪里
Really? Where is he?
昨晚我看到他当偷♥窥♥狂
I saw him last night doing his peeping tom bit.
他偷看我和布莉琪亲热
He was watching me and Bridget.
今天早上呢
What about this morning?
没看过他 前一小时我都在跑步
No, I haven't seen him. I've been running for the last hour.
吃东西吧 谁要吃早餐
Let's eat. Breakfast anyone?
我们去拿行李
We'll grab our stuff.
-文森怎么办 -他会现身的
-What about Vincent? -He'll show up.
我等一下到楼下找你们
I'll meet you guys down there.
真是的 气死人了
Seriously. Go to hell.
嘿 我们的行李呢
Hey, where did all our shit go?
可能是文森想恶整我们
Vincent's probably trying to mess with us, bro.
别担心 在火堆上加点木柴吧
Don't worry about it. Just throw some wood on the fire.
天啊 外头风雪好大
Jesus. It's bad out there.
我们该等风雪变小再走吗
Guys, do you think we should wait for the storm to blow over?
不 我提议收拾行李 找到文森后就离开
No. Look, I say we pack up, we find Vincent, and we get going.
好 我们分成两组吧
Yeah. Let's split up into two groups though.
丹尼尔 你带着布莉琪 莎拉和萝伦到楼上找
Daniel, you take Bridget, Sara and Lauren and check the upper floors.
其他人跟我负责找一楼和地下室
Everyone else come with me. We'll check the first floor and the basement.
半小时后在大礼堂集♥合♥
We'll meet up in the auditorium in half an hour.
我还没吃完呢
I'm not done eating.
凯尔 快走吧 天啊
Kyle, come on. Geez.
东西不见了 你们不觉得奇怪吗
Does anyone not think it's weird our stuff is gone?
各位 愈快找到他 我们就可以愈早离开
You guys, the sooner we find him, the qquicker we can leave.
行动吧
Let's go.
拿着吧 公主
Here you go, princess.
我是公主 谢谢你啊
I'm a princess. Thanks.
你觉得好笑吗
You think it's funny?
等一下 找到了
Oh, wait! Yes.
快走吧
Let's move it.
是啊 他死定了
Yeah. He's dead for sure.
闭嘴 凯尔
Shut up, Kyle.
出来吧 文森
Come on, Vincent!
文森 我们有好吃的
Vincent, we've got food!
文森
-Vince!
我好讨厌这种游戏
-I really don't like this anymore.
那是什么
What is that?
喔 这些是什么东西
-Oh, what is all this?
哇
-Wow.
我们进去看看吧
Well, we're definitely checking this out.
我猜如果病人不乖乖接受治疗
So, I guess if you didn't follow the program...
他们就会把人♥大♥卸八块ue4d1
they had some serious slice and dice-
别闹啦
Get out of here!
我们正在找文森 记得吗
We're looking for Vincent, remember?
记得
-Yes.
走吧 快点
-Yeah. Let's go. Come on. Come on.
闹够了
-Quit goofing around.
快点离开吧
-Let's get out of here.
C区病房♥ 开门进去看看吧
Ward C. Open the door. Let's check this out.
他们把人当动物关起来
They locked them up like animals.
他们的确长得像动物
They look like animals.
继续向前走吧
Come on. Let's keep moving.
那是什么
What's that?
看起来像护理站
It looks like a nurse's station.
文森一定会进去找 看看有没有剩下什么药物
Vincent definitely would have checked to see if there were any drugs left behind.
大概吧
Yeah, probably.
是血迹
It's blood.
天啊
Oh, my God.
电影精选列表