DEWEY: I was an altar boy once.
由一位老修女主持仪式 她常常把我打个半死
An old nun ran the show. Used to beat the shit out of me.
[HEART BEATING]
想到里面看看吗?
REBECCA: Take a look inside? DEWEY [IN NORMAL VOICE]: No, thanks.
不了,谢谢
[BABY CRYING]
那是什么?
- [IN NORMAL VOICE] What was that? - What?
什么?
REBECCA [IN DISTORTED VOICE]: That sound. Like a baby.
那个声音,好像是婴儿
从那边传来的!在里面
There! Inside.
[INSECT BUZZING]
"The devil on one shoulder, an angel on the other."
怎么了? 我们赶快离开这里
- [IN NORMAL VOICE] What? - Let's get out of here.
[BABY WAILING]
你听到了吗?
Did you hear that?
是风声吗?
Wind.
[BOTTLES CLATTERING]
[CREAKING THEN CRACKING]
[CREAKING]
[WAILING]
[BABY CRYING]
[HOWLING]
[HEART BEATING]
毕业后我就没到过这种地方
Oh. I haven't been to a place like this since school.
你真的很会款待女士,威尔森
You really know how to treat a woman, Wilson.
这不是约会,纳夫
This isn't a date, Neff.
那你以为这算什么?
What do you think it was?
孩子们,毒虫
Kids.
Junkies.
幻觉…我不知道
Hallucinations. I don't know.
你杀过人吗?
Have you killed anyone?
我伤过人
Well, I wounded someone.
我曾在更衣室清枪时 打伤一位新进人员
I shot a rookie in the leg, cleaning my gun in the locker room second week in uniform.
被罚当两星期制♥服♥警♥察♥
你杀过人吗?
Have you?
你为什么不问杀了几个?
Why don't you ask how many?
[MEN SPEAKING INDISTINCTLY]
[SCREAMING]
谢谢
Thank you.
[CAT PURRING]
[CAT PURRING]
Dew.
[THUNDER CRASHING]
[BELL TOLLING]
[TINKLING]
[CREAKING]
[BELL TOLLING]
[THUNDER CRASHING]
[CREAKING]
[CREAKING]
[THUMPING]
[GUN COCKS]
[CAT SCREECHES]
[DOG BARKING IN DISTANCE]
你们确定不是蛇?
FERGUSON: You sure it wasn't a snake? New Yorkers just ape-shit about snakes.
你们知道纽约人很怕蛇
你用不着牵它们出去散步 眼镜蛇、森蚺、蟒蛇、响尾蛇
You see, you don't have to walk them. Cobras, pythons, boas, rattlers.
纽约市的蛇比亚马逊河还多
You got more snakes in the Apple than in the Amazon.
验尸官经常送蛇来给我们检验
The Medical Examiner sends us dozens to identify.
它们会从马桶钻出来咬人屁♥股♥
They're coming up out of the toilets, biting people on the ass.
当然罗!蛇没有毛发
Course, snakes don't have hairs. You people got something with hairs.
你们是来问有关毛发的事
是的,知道那是什么吗?
DEWEY: Yes. Any idea what it is?
是一种肉食性动物
It's a carnivore. You got yourself some kind of meat-eater. A bear.
你们要捉的是食肉兽
一头熊,一只山猫等等之类
A cat. Something like that.
这是大自然的运行 我们无法决定,这是天生缺陷
Nature works. We don't. The basic unit's flawed.
总有一天我们会归于尘土
Someday the earth will blow away like an ash anyway, right?
倾倒…并消逝 再见了,健怡狗食
Tilt, bzzt, gone.
Goodbye, diet dog food!
左边那根毛发在曼哈顿发现 右边那根在南布隆克斯区发现
DEWEY: The hair on the left was found in Manhattan.
The hair on the right, in the South Bronx.
野狼 野狼?
- Canis lupus. - Canis lupus?
是的,你们想看看它吗?
Yeah. You want to meet him?
快点醒醒,小子 有朋友要来吃午饭了
[WHISTLES]
Wake up, boy. We got friends for lunch. Come on. Down, boy.
快下来,小子,快来
那些是狼毛? 没错
- Those are wolf hairs? - Ah, you bet!
我无法辨别是哪一个亚种
I can't quite place the subspecies.
一共有四十多种狼 不过都很凶猛
They were 40-odd, but it's lupine.
纽约市附近有野狼吗?
Any wild around New York?
我希望没有,本世纪初时 我们把东部的狼全杀光了
No. I wish. We wiped them out around the turn of the century in the east.
它们步上印第安人及水牛后尘 遭到集体大屠♥杀♥
They went the way of the Indians. The Genocide Express.
全国曾有好几百万头狼 现在只剩洛矶山脉还有一些
There used to be millions. Now just a few in the Rockies.
你们想让狼承担什么恶名?
- What are you trying to pin on the big bad? - A murder case.
一桩谋杀案
什么?披着狼皮的杀手吗?
What? A hitman in a fur coat?
在受害者身上找到的这些毛发
DEWEY: Hairs were found on the victim.
纽约市有那么多疯子
With all the psychos in New York...
你们却想让 濒临绝种的动物承担罪名?
...you're trying to pin this on an endangered species?
狼能否造成这种伤口?
Could a wolf do that?
你是认真的? 或许
- You're serious? - Mm-hm.
不可能,这些不是动物造成的
No way. These aren't animal wounds.
你可以训练狼吗?
- Could you train a wolf? - Then it wouldn't be a wolf.
这绝对不是狼造成的!不是
人才会杀人 狼不会杀人,那是种迷思
Absolutely not.
People kill people. Wolves don't kill people. That's a myth.
它们太聪明了 它们就跟印第安人一样
I mean, they're too smart. They're like Indians.
狼和印第安人 几乎同时进化及遭受毁灭
Wolves and Indians evolved and were destroyed simultaneously.
二者的社会基本上是一样的
Their societies are practically one and the same.
它们有部落,会彼此照应 不会繁殖过多
They're tribal. They look out for their own.
它们是超优秀的猎人
They don't overpopulate, and they're superb hunters.
[PLAYFUL MUSIC PLAYING OVER SPEAKERS]
你知道NAM吗? 你是指越南吗?
DEWEY: Do you know anything about NAM? REBECCA: As in Viet?
我说的是美国原住民行动
DEWEY: As in Native American Movement. Broken Elbow, Wounded Knee?
折断的手肘和受伤的膝盖
不清楚,在我们那一区 他们并不活跃
Very little. They haven't been active in our area.
我怀疑印第安人跟这事有关
I doubt Indians have anything to do with this.
艾迪霍特 他是谁?
Eddie Holt.
1970年代的一个疯子
- Who's he? - The Crazy Horse of the '70s.
本区唯一尚存的好战份子 一个不靠李维广♥告♥过活的人
The only one of our local militants left alive...
...who's not making money off of Levi commercials.
我在他和朋友们 炸毁联邦市政厅之前逮捕他们
I arrested him and his friends before they blew up Federal Hall.
那张24元的奖状 就是这样得来的?
The $24 deed was in there?
他因杀人罪名服刑4年 他杀了一个苹果
DEWEY: He did four years for manslaughter. Killed an Apple.
什么叫做苹果?
What's an Apple?
指归化的印第安人 红皮肤但具白人思想
A conservative Indian. Red on the outside, white inside.
他已经出狱6个月了
He's been out about six months.
他干嘛要杀范德维尔?
Why would he kill Van der Veer?
或许他们想讨回曼哈顿 范德维尔在那里有很多产业
Maybe they want Manhattan back. Van der Veer owned a hell of a chunk of it.
动机应该由你负责
Motivation's your department.
他现在在哪里? 在钢梁上
- Where is he now? - On the steel.
什么钢梁?
What's that?
高空钢梁,大部分的桥梁 及摩天大楼都是印第安人建的
DEWEY: High steel. The Indians build most of the bridges and skyscrapers.
你找艾迪吗? 是的
MAN: You're looking for Eddie? DEWEY: Yeah.
他在上面
MAN: He's up there. DEWEY: Can you bring him down?
你能叫他下来吗? 我会的,大概要4小时
MAN: I will. In about four hours.
你想找他谈话?到上面去
You want to talk to him? Go on up.
如果你想等,酒吧在那边
You want to wait, the bar's over there.
楼梯在哪里? 没有楼梯
DEWEY: Where are the stairs? MAN: There aren't any.
MAN: Okay, take it up.
Bolt it down facing the East Side. Come on, Rainbow, pull. Pull!
你们这些人对高度有瘾头
So you guys do have a head for heights.
就像我们天生好酒一样吗?
Just like we're born alcoholics, huh?
想当英雄就得找份英雄工作
You want to be a hero, you get yourself a hero's job.
在这么高不会惹麻烦吧?艾迪
- Keeping out of trouble up here, Eddie? - Best I can. I got a good job and good pay.
我尽量,我有一份好工作 收入也不错
还把政♥治♥当副业吗?
DEWEY: Parlez-vous politics on the side?
政♥治♥?
Politics?
你跟我一样还活在过去
You live in the past as much as I do.
抽点小烟,喝点小酒 生活就是这样
Little smoking, little drinking. That's about it.
你还保持连系吗?
You keep in touch?
跟什么? 跟隔壁邻居还是你妈?
With what? The guy next door, your mother, what?
大自然
- Mother Nature. - Sure.
当然罗!我可以像鱼一样游泳 像兔子一样性♥交♥
I can swim like a fish and I fuck like a bunny.
我可以藉用它们的优点转变
- I can shift with the best of them. - Shift?
转变?
Shape-shift. We do it for kicks.
变形,我们这么做是为了好玩
是吗?
- Oh, yeah? - Turn ourselves into a different animal.
把自己变成另一种动物
一晚变鲑鱼,另一晚变成鹿
- One night a salmon, next night a deer. - Or a wolf?
或是一头狼?
没错
Sure.
或是一只老鹰
Or an eagle.
来吧,杜伊 鼓动你的手往下跳,很容易
Come on, Dewey. Just flap your arms and jump. It's easy.
快来
Go on. It's all in the head.
一切存乎意念之间
电影精选列表