宝贝 好的
Hey, baby. All right.
放松 放松 放松 妈妈在这儿
Relax. Relax, relax. Mama's here.
没事的 没事的 宝贝 妈妈在这儿
It's all right. It's all right, darling. Mama's here.
她得了癫痫
She gets seizures.
她现在要睡觉
She'll sleep now.
艾比是红头发
Abby has red hair.
我们必须得走 现在
We have to go. Now.
不 没地方可去
No. There's nowhere to go.
画里的女孩
The girl in the pictures...
我一直在画的女孩
the girl I've been drawing...
自始至终是她
it was her all along.
彼得 她得了癌症
She has cancer, Peter.
医生们说她快要死了
Her doctors say she's dying.
我想我知道怎样救她
I think I know how to save her.
他们说唯有奇迹可以
They said only a miracle.
我
Me.
这是我活着的原因
That's why I stayed alive.
是为了她
For her.
我是她的奇迹
I'm her miracle.
这简直是疯了
This is crazy.
我能救她 我知道我能
I can save her. I know I can.
我们得离开
We have to go.
有一群人要来这儿伤害我
There are men coming who mean to harm me.
我想他们也想要伤害艾比
I think they mean to harm Abby too.
请相信我
Trust me, please.
屋顶有匹马
There's a horse on the roof.
是的
There is.
你好 老朋友
Hello, my old friend.
好久不见
It's been a very long time.
来 把她给我
Here. Give her to me.
快来
Come on.
-你知道该去哪儿吧 马儿 -什么
-You know where to go, horse. -What?
让他自己解答
Shh. Let him do the math.
好的
Okay.
-她怎么样了 -还在睡着
-How is she? -Still sleeping.
樱
Coheeries.
看起来被遗弃了
It looks forgotten.
来 这边走
Come on, this way.
他们怎么会 上帝 管他们是谁
What about those, uh...? Whoever they were. Christ.
我想他们不会跟到这儿
I don't think they can follow us up here.
你认为不会 这是安慰的话
You don't think. That's reassuring.
不 我相当肯定
No, I'm fairly sure.
规则变了
Rules change.
小彼得想要救人
Little Peter wants to save someone.
可是我想战斗
But I want to fight.
彼得 很高兴见到你
Good to see you, Peter.
平心而论 帕里 我没法对你说同样的话
In fairness, I can't say the same thing about you, Pearly.
看来我把红头发的人弄混了
Well, it seems I got my redheads mixed up.
无心之过
Honest mistake.
我会改正的
I'll fix it.
我们有20个人
There's 20 of us.
你只有一个
And there's just the one of you.
今晚不会有奇迹了
There'll be no miracles tonight.
她的命运已经注定了
And her destiny is getting skewered.
马儿
Horse.
马儿 我想你知道怎么做
I suppose you know what to do, horse.
这个白狗 一直是懦夫
Always a coward, that White Dog!
伙计们
Boys.
帕里 你为什么要这么做
Why do you do it, Pearly?
你自己都不知道吧
Do you even know?
我知道我的命运
I know my destiny.
是时候让你去面对命运了
And it's high time you met yours.
它向冰面俯冲了
Off the ice!
好吧
Right, then.
艾比
Abby?
艾比
Abby.
上帝 不
Oh, Jesus. No.
一百年前 一个小姑娘做了这张床
A bed of wishes made 100 years ago by a little girl
许下愿望 她现在已成为老妇
who's now an old woman.
这张床是为了拯救一个红头发的姑娘
A bed made to save a girl with flaming red hair
避免她在年轻时死去
from dying too young.
这是一个能产生奇迹的地方
A place made for a miracle.
现在 我只是个机械师
Now, I'm just a mechanic,
可是我们如果没有机器又是什么呢
but what are we if not machines?
这些机器需要来自宇宙的一点帮助才能运转
Machines that need a little help from the universe to run.
艾比
Abby.
这是我们去爱的原因吗
Is this why we love at all?
为了拯救
To save?
你一直就是那个人 不是吗
You were always the one, weren't you?
拜托 你肯定是那个我要去拯救的人
Please, you were always the one I was meant to save.
回来
Come back.
求求你活过来
Please come back.
不
No.
妈妈
Mama?
为什么大家都在哭
Why is everybody crying?
我是又生病失去知觉了吗
Did I get sick and pass out again?
是的 艾比
Yes, Abby.
不过你现在好些了
But you're better now.
为什么这么多事物都齐心协力去救一个小姑娘呢
Why would so many things conspire to save one little girl's life?
但是如果不仅仅是艾比需要帮助呢
But what if it wasn't just Abby?
如果她不比我们任何人特殊呢
What if she is no more or less special than any of us?
如果我们每个人都很特别
What if we are all unique...
宇宙对我们同等喜爱会怎么样
and the universe loves us all equally?
爱的如此之深 以至于它穿越许多个世纪
So much so that it bends over backwards across the centuries...
为我们每一个人
for each and every one of us.
有时候 我们很幸运 能够看见
And sometimes, we are just lucky enough to see it.
众生平等
No life is more important than another.
没有什么事物是毫无意义的
And nothing has been without purpose.
没有
Nothing.
假使我们都是这伟大蓝图的一部分呢
What if we are all part of a great pattern
某一天我们或许会了解的伟大蓝图
that we may someday understand?
有一天 当我们完成独自一人有能力做的事情
And one day, when we have done what we alone are capable of doing...
我们会升起 与自己最爱的人相聚
we get to rise up and reunite with those we have loved the most...
永远拥抱在一起
forever embraced.
假使我们变成了星星会怎么样
What if we get to become stars?