也许是他也厌烦了无尽的善与光
Maybe he doesn't like eternal benevolence and light.
也许他也喜欢战斗
Maybe he just likes a good fight.
我不知道你在说什么 但我要告诉你
I have no idea what you're talking about. But I'll tell you one thing:
真遗憾你♥爸♥当年
It's a shame your daddy
没有把你弄死
didn't do a better job on your neck with that soda bottle.
是嘛 小彼得
Is that right, little Peter Lake?
那就让我们看看该怎么对你下手了
Well, let's see what we're gonna do with you.
快 前进
Come on. Move! Move it!
你还行吗 伙计
How are you, lads?
-给我活剥那只狗的皮 -不
-Skin that white dog alive. -No!
撒网
Bring in the net!
-拿下他 -你快走
-Get him! -I want you to go.
马儿 快走
Horse, go!
稳住
Hold, boys.
马兄
Horse!
走啊
Go.
快走
Go.
等一下 别急
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
让我来
Well, well, well.
嗨 朋友
Hey, pal.
想找谁
You looking for someone in particular?
我也不知道
I don't know.
我记不得了
I can't remember.
什么都不记得了
I can't remember anything.
当真爱被遗失
When true love is lost
生命丧失意义
life can bleed of all meaning.
人也仅剩空壳
We are left blank.
但请记住 命运仍存转机
But the possibility of destiny remains.
虽然关于前路 迷雾重重
What we are meant for may yet be discovered.
多年以后
And once in a very long while
重拾的道路将会打败一切时间
that journey to find our destiny may defeat even time itself.
2014年 纽约
你是谁
Who are you?
彼得 转机来了
Pete, here's your change.
我撞到了你
I smashed into you.
没错 没事吧
You did. Are you all right?
我重还是轻
Am I light or heavy?
轻得像羽毛
Light as a feather.
我叫艾比 你呢
I'm Abby. What's your name?
我不知道
I don't know.
人人都知道自己的名字
Everybody knows their name.
不包括我
Not me.
你真笨
You're silly.
看 那有一颗星
Look. There's a star.
就连星星也有名字
Even the stars have names.
-什么 -星星们
-What? -The stars.
我只是记不得他们叫什么
I just can't remember them.
北河二星
Castor.
好了 艾比
Abby.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
对不起
Sorry.
彼得·雷克
那个混♥蛋♥
That son of a bitch.
他不可能还活着的
He can't still be alive.
-罗密欧 找到这个男人 -我是凯撒
-Romeo, find this man. -Cesar.
罗密欧是我爷爷
Romeo was my grandfather.
好吧 凯撒
Cesar...
别的事先放下
drop everything else.
给我找到这个男人
Find this man.
老板 这人应该有上百岁了吧
Boss, this is like a hundred years old.
我看起来像是不知道这一点吗
Do I, uh, strike you as a man who wouldn't know that?
不 先生 我没有
No, sir. I didn't...
很抱歉 我不
I'm sorry, sir. I didn't...
还记得我是怎么干掉你爷爷的吗
Remember I told you how I killed your grandfather?
我错了 老板
Sorry, sir.
找到这个男人
Find that man.
找到他
Find him.
我们当初可能是找错红头发的人了
We may have killed the wrong redhead.
麻烦你 我想找艾萨克·潘
Isaac Penn, please.
前台说他在这里面
The woman out front said he was back here.
这里确实是艾萨克·潘的阅览室
This is the Isaac Penn Reading Room.
对对 如果可以的话 我想和他本人谈谈
Yeah, I mean, I'd like to speak with him if I could.
玩笑开得不错啊
Be a neat trick.
潘在90年前就死了
Penn's been dead 90 years.
哈德逊大街上
Heh. There's a theater on Hudson Street
有个叫樱的戏院
called the Theater of the Coheeries.
你能给我点关于它的相关信息吗
Could you, uh, tell me if you have any information on it, please?
它是艾萨克·潘捐助的
Isaac Penn donated it.
不行 我这里能看到词条
Nope. I see it here...
但相关信息没有从胶片上录入下来
but the information on it hasn't been cataloged from the microfiche.
好吧 那我能看下那个胶什么的东西吗
Okay, might I see them, please? These micro fish.
当然 两种身份证件 填完表 再等两周审批
Sure. Two forms of ID, fill this out, two-week approval period...
你就可以随便搜查资料了
and you can search to your heart's delight.
我能不能 我的意思是
Can I just...? I mean...
对不起 我帮不了你
I'm sorry, I can't help you.
现在有太多规定
There's so many regulations these days.
嗨 我是维吉尼亚·嘉明丽
Hi, I'm Virginia Gamely.
嗨 我是彼得·雷克
Hi, Peter Lake.
-你好 -你好
-Hi. -Hi.
我在哪里认识过你吗
Do I know you from somewhere?
不 我可不这么认为
I don't think so, no. No.
尽管我也不确定
Although I can't be sure.
我没有记忆
I've had no memory...
从我记事时候起就没有
for as long as I can remember.
或许我的头被撞击过 虽然我没找到疤
Maybe there was once a blow on the head, although I can't find a scar.
整个世界看起来
And the whole world has seemed like
就像刚刚升起的浓雾
a deep fog that's just now beginning to lift.
尽管我喜欢升得更快点儿
Although not fast enough for my liking.
我确信
I've become convinced...
如果我能知道樱是什么
that if I could just learn what this Coheeries is...
或许能帮助唤起我的记忆
it may help jog my memory.
可是现在他们告诉我得等两个星期
But now they're telling me I have to wait two weeks...
我不得不用两种身份证件
and I have to have two forms of ID
我要是有证件就不需要来这里找回记忆了
that I don't have just to even get back there.
而现在我越来越怀疑
But I have a growing suspicion that
我或许能更快得到自己需要的
I may be able to get what I need faster...
就跟每个人晚上回家过夜一样快
as soon as everybody goes home for the night.
如果我知道微缩胶片是什么样就好了
If only I knew what a micro fish looked like.
你知道 像这种地方的安全系统总是很完备的
You know, places like this have all sorts of security systems.
不知怎么 我发现自己很无畏
Well, somehow I find myself undaunted.
你很幸运 我在这工作 所以我不需要任何批准
Well, you're in luck. I work here, so I don't need any approvals.
是不是啊 杰克
Isn't that right, Jack?
嘉明丽小姐 新闻记者可以随意进出
Reporters come and go as they please, Ms. Gamely.
-这边请 -谢谢帮忙
-There you go. -I appreciate the help.
反正我现在不走运
I wasn't having any luck anyway.
你在找什么
What were you looking for?
治疗癌症的方法
A cure for cancer, I suppose.
所以
So...
应该是在
this should go...
这儿
here.
还有
And...
等一下
Wait a sec.
让我看看
Let me see.
还以为你连显微胶片是什么都不知道
Thought you didn't even know what microfiche were.
我刚刚掌握了机器的诀窍
I just got a knack with machines.
试试
Try it now.
那不是个剧院
Well, that's not a theater.
可恶 估计是贴错了标签
Damn. Guess it's mislabeled.
樱不是剧院
Coheeries isn't a theater.
是一座小镇
It's a town.
那是老潘
That's old man Penn.