会不会 很久以前 天空中曾经谧无繁星
What if, once upon a time, there were no stars in the sky at all?
有没有可能 星星根本不是我们所想象的那样
What if the stars are not what we think?
如果满天繁星遥遥发出的光芒
What if the light from afar
并不是来自于远空的恒星本身
doesn't come from the rays of distant suns...
而是来自于我们死后进入天堂时展开的羽翼
but from our wings as we turn into angels?
2014年 纽约
命运召唤着芸芸众生
Destiny calls to each of us.
而在这个世界背后 还有另外一个世界
And there is a world behind the world
将我们紧紧相连
where we are all connected.
成为伟大而更迭的计划中不可或缺的一环
All part of a great and moving plan.
奇迹无处不在
Magic is everywhere around us.
你只需要一双善于发现的眼睛
You just have to look.
去观察
Look.
仔细地观察
Look closely.
因为即使是时间和距离 也很可能暗藏玄机
For even time and distance are not what they appear to be.
1♥8♥9♥5年 纽约
下一位
Next.
先生 到你了
Sir, you're next.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你们必须原路返回
You'll have to go back.
什么
What?
不 为什么 我们
No. No. Why? We...
你有肺病
It's pulmonary.
那 孩子呢 能让他过去吗
Ah... What about the baby? Is there place for him?
如果我们只能原路返回的话 我们想留下他
If we have to go back, we leave him.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
不是 你根本没听懂我的意思
No. You do not understand.
我们彼此相连
We are all connected.
每一个孩子在出生时就蕴含了造物的奇迹
Each baby born carries a miracle inside.
一个独特的目的
A unique purpose.
而这个奇迹对于每个人都是独一无二的
And that miracle is promised to one person and one person alone.
我们都是航海家 朝着命运的方向扬帆起航
We are voyagers, set on a course towards destiny...
去找到命中注定的那个人
to find the one person our miracle is meant for.
但是请当心 当我们试图寻找光明
But be warned, as we seek out the light...
黑暗也正凝聚如墨
darkness gathers.
而上帝与魔鬼之间永无止境的较量
And the eternal contest between God and Evil
并非取决于兵力强弱
is not fought with great armies...
而是取决于每一份人生的选择
but one life at a time.
冬天的故事
1916年 纽约
站住
Stop right there!
彼得 滚回来
Get back here, Pete!
快点回来
Get back here!
彼得 我也只是奉命行事而已啊
Pete, them was just orders!
不用 别这样
No. Not like that.
咱们已经抓到他了
We have him now.
让我们慢慢来
Let's do it slowly...
用刀子来结果他
with the knives.
抓住他
Get him!
马儿 乖马儿
Horse. Horse.
马兄
Horse.
跑啊 快跑
Go, go, go!
哥们儿快跑啊
Go on. boy!
马兄 拜托了 不是这条路
Horse! Come on! Other way!
错了
Other way!
马兄
Horse!
你是何方神圣
What are you?
他弄到了那匹奇葩的马
He's got the goddamn horse.
下午好
Good afternoon.
管家说我应该穿着大衣
The butler told me I should leave my coat on.
我们屋里有人正在发烧
We have fever in the house.
潘先生 要配眼镜的是您妻子吗
Is it your wife that needs spectacles, Mr. Penn?
她死了
Dead.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
都过去八年了
It's eight years ago.
有些人是你始终无法忘怀的
Still, you never stop missing them.
这眼镜是给我女儿配的
It's for my daughter.
她等会儿就下来
She'll be finished soon.
挺好听的 对吧 勃拉姆斯的曲子
It is nice, isn't it? Brahms.
贝芙丽
Beverly...
这位先生是来给你配眼镜的
this man has come to make you some new glasses.
别怕 不传染
Don't worry, it's not contagious.
不 不是
No, no.
我妹妹
My sister...
她也得过这个
she had it.
不好意思
Oh, I'm sorry.
这样比较好
Better this way...
还是这样
or this way?
她多大年纪
How old was she?
你妹妹
Your sister?
二十
Twenty...
在她去世的时候
when she died.
你一定从未有过命不久矣的感觉
You never think you're as old as you're ever going to get.
没有
No.
我没有过这种感觉
I suppose not.
这样
This way...
还是这样
or this?
前一种
First.
发烧 可以让世界看起来美好得多
The fever, it can make things wonderful.
即使现在
Even now...
我都能感觉到冬天就在我身边
I can see winter
他使屋里的光线变幻万千
as it turns around the room on the light...
如白色长矛般投射进来的光
darting from white lances...
分散成一道道细细的光线
to rays...
洒在银色的十字架上
to silver crosses...
洒在镜片上
to the optical glass...
洒在壁橱的火焰中 洒在光可鉴人的玻璃上
to the flames, to the reflective windows.
然后照亮我们每一个人
And illuminating each of us.
我病得越严重
The sicker I become...
我就越能清醒地意识到这世间万事万物是由光紧密地联♥系♥
the more clearly I can see that everything is connected by light.
你有看这个的眼镜吗
Do you have glasses for that?
塞西尔
Hey, Cecil.
额滴神啊
Jesus, Mary and Joseph.
他不一般 是吧
Yeah, he's something, isn't he?
而且 哥们儿 他会跳
And, boy, can he jump.
给我弄个马鞍 再来点儿燕麦
I want a saddle, oats...
还有 给它弄张好点儿的毯子 开司米羊绒的
and I want a nice blanket for him. Cashmere.
这是你最值钱的赃物啊 彼得
He's the best duff you ever stole, Pete.
得了吧 他可不是赃物 塞西尔
Oh, he ain't duff, Cecil.
他是我的新朋友
He's me new partner.
对吧 马兄
Aren't you, horse?
-你在阁楼里躲不了多久的 -为啥
-You can't keep hiding out up in the attic. -Why?
听说帕里把赏金提高三倍
Word went out, Pearly's tripled the reward.
让他的人到处找你
He's got his guys looking everywhere.
混♥蛋♥ 他今儿早上就找到我了
Ugly son of a bitch. He found me this morning.
还好马兄救了我一命
Horse saved my life.
我觉得我得出去躲躲 等夏天再回来
I think I'll get out of town till summer, you know?
和我的马兄一起
Me and horse.
先偷到足够的东西够我俩过日子
Steal enough to get us by.
然后等风头过去了再说 明白
Just let this whole thing blow over, you know?
我觉得帕里不是那种会息事宁人的人
I don't see Pearly much as the blowing-over kind.
是啊
Yeah.
那是因为你担心的太多了 塞西尔
That's because you worry too much, Cecil.
帮我看一晚上马 成么
Just board him for me, will you?
谢啦
Thanks.
彼得
Pete!
你忘了拿
You forgot your...
零钱
change.
我还在想你什么时候才会过来
I was wondering when you'd get here.
请注意
May I have your attention please.
第43列火车
Train number 43...
正在4号♥站台检票上车
is now boarding on Track Number 4.