Plant the bag in her house and tip off the police. I know, baby.
把这个包放在她家里 然后报♥警♥ 我知道 亲爱的
But what if Walker doesn't buy it?
如果沃克不买♥♥账怎么办?
He seems smarter than I imagined him to be.
他似乎比我想象得聪明
Then we buy him.
那咱们就收买♥♥他
I have known Frank for a while now. He's as crooked as they come.
我对他很了解 他也不是铁板一块
Pretty convenient how these just happened to be there.
怎么那么巧这东西就在那儿 让我一下就找到了
She's a bad crook.
她是个笨贼呗
Well, you're worse.
其实你更笨
Guy lives next to the cabin, nice old trucker,
住在小屋隔壁的老家伙是个热情的卡车司机
invited me for a beer.
他请我喝了杯啤酒
He tells me he saw you this morning carrying that bag.
他说看见你今天早晨带着这个包
He remembers you very well because he almost ran you over one day.
他清楚地记得你 因为有一天差点撞到你
Memory fits you to a tee, your comp ex on, your height.
他的记忆完全符合你的样子 你的肤色 你的身高
His memory is bulletproof.
他的记忆无懈可击
How would you like an early retirement, detective?
探长 你想提前退休吗?
We did it.
成功了
How about you buy me a drink?
请我喝杯酒怎么样?
How about buy you the whole damn bar?
我把整个酒吧都买♥♥下来给你怎么样?
电影精选列表