Champagne time.
香槟时间
Carson. Carson. Carson.
卡森 卡森 卡森
Where's my woman? Where's Rachel?
我的妞儿呢? 蕾切尔去哪儿了?
Have fun with the boys.
还是男的在一块儿有意思哈
Come on, baby. We can play teams.
得了 宝贝 咱们可以组队玩儿
They' be shirts.
他们是衬衫队
We' be skins.
咱们是光猪队
Take it off! Take it off!
脱掉! 脱掉!
Take it off!
脱掉!
Carson, Carson.
卡森 卡森
You're late, dude. I thought for sure you'd chicken out...
你迟到了哥们儿 我想你是害怕了
...after that pounding I gave you last time.
因为我让你输惨了
How about you put your money where your mouth s?
废话真多 拿钱出来多干脆
My money is everywhere, bitch.
我的钱随时都有啊 贱♥人♥
How about 10,000? Carson, what are you doing?
1万块如何? 卡森 你要干嘛?
I'm just gonna show Shane...
我只是想让沙恩明白
...why he should stick to hustling flat-feet at Blue Bay Country Club.
他为什么只应该让他那双平足局限在蓝湾高尔夫俱乐部里
Where are you now? Par four?
练得如何了? 打到4杆洞没有?
You're gonna race, aren't you?
你是想比赛 对吗?
He's gonna race.
是他想比赛
I'm gonna win. This is like Divorce Court.
我是要赢 这怎么成了离婚法庭了
Only hotter. What's it gonna be then, eh?
只是更热 你说怎么比吧
Race to Bird's Point? I know you drive...
开到小鸟角? 我知道你开船时
...like you're blind, but I'm sure you can see I'm entertaining.
就像个瞎子 但我肯定 你能看到我很开心
I have all day to feed you your lunch. The number four buoy?
我有的是工夫陪你玩儿 小朋友 到4号♥浮标?
Can I talk to you for a minute?
我能跟你说句话吗?
Sweetie, it'll take 10 minutes...
亲爱的 只需要10分钟
...and then we'll play that lawn bowling game you love.
我就能回来陪你玩你最喜欢的草地保龄球了
You guys up for some bocce? Yeah!
你们想玩地滚球吗? 想!
Let's do it. Yeah.
玩啊 好啊
It's gonna be over before the sun hits the first layer of SPF.
还没等太阳把第一层防晒霜晒透 比赛就结束了
I might sit this one out. You're gonna chicken out?
这次我要当观众了 吓破胆了?
Sit out, not chicken out.
观赛不代表害怕
I decided to take on a new skipper.
我决定聘用一位新船长
Brandi. Yeah!
布兰迪
You work at the race track? I gotta pay for school somehow.
你在赛道上班? 我是想挣点儿学费
What kind of shit are you pulling? Scared of a girl?
沙恩 你这是整什么狗屎? 害怕了?
I just don't wanna hear your excuses later on.
我只是不想事后又听你找借口
Don't worry about it.
这你不必担心
Smoke this fool.
好好教训这小子
Careful with al that throttle.
小心使用油门
We should agree on a finish line.
应该确定一条终点线吧?
You'll know it's over when I drop an anchor.
我下锚时你就知道是哪了
Damn.
操!
Shit.
狗屎!
Damn it.
操蛋
That's what I'm talking about.
我说什么来着? 我说什么来着?
How about I buy you a drink?
我请你喝一杯好吗?
With all the money you just lost, how about I buy you one?
你都输了这么多钱了 还是我请你吧
Stuben, are we home early?
施图本 咱们是不是回来早了?
Stuben. Stuben.
施图本 施图本
Coming.
来了
Yes, sir. Are we home early?
来了 先生 咱们是不是回来早了?
Few minutes. I noticed there wasn't much traffic on the causeway.
早了几分钟 我注意到堤路上车不多
No, I mean from our trip.
不 我是说这次旅行
Should we be back next week?
咱们是不是应该下礼拜回来?
Not that I know of. No, sir.
据我所知不是 不是 先生
Where does this kid get balls big enough to do this to my property?
这群小子哪儿来的胆子在我的领地上胡搞?
Let me take care of this. Consider staying in Bal Harbour tonight.
我来处理吧 今晚就在巴尔港过夜好了
That was a pretty bold turn.
你切弯够大胆的啊
They say fortune favors the bold.
都说运气惠顾有胆量的人
That's what you owe us, Wheetly, a fortune.
维特里 你比我们就差了这么点运气
So why are you following me again?
你怎么又盯上我了?
You know her?
你认识她?
We grew up together. Sort of.
我们是发小儿 不完全是
Her mother cleaned our house.
她妈给我家做保洁
That's what's great about this country, right?
这正是这个国家的伟大之处 对吧?
We all end up sharing a beer.
最终大家坐一块儿喝酒了
Carson, you don't even know this girl.
卡森 你都不认识这姑娘
I know how she drives a boat.
我知道她开船的本事
Where'd you learn that?
你从哪儿学的?
My old man.
跟我爸学的
He a captain? He was a fisherman.
他是船长? 他是渔民
He was a lowlife. Rach, lighten up.
穷鬼一个 蕾切 轻松点
You know what? Screw you and this Jerry Springer reject.
听着 你和你这帮上不得台面的朋友玩去吧
Rachel. Rachel.
蕾切尔 蕾切尔
Dude. you got me into this. Can you help me out?
哥们 你把事情搞糟了 你得帮我解决
Fine. But you owe me. Rach.
好吧 你欠我一份人情 蕾切
I want this entire house arrested for trespassing.
真想把这一屋子人都抓起来 他们私闯民宅
Get off my couch.
从我的沙发上滚开
They were invited in, sir.
他们是被邀请来的 先生
Stuben, how much do I give the cops every year?
施图本 我每年给警局多少钱?
I don't have the exact figure n front of me, sir...
我手头没有准确数字 先生
...but it's large. -Well, call Captain What's-His-Name.
但确实不少 那好 给那个谁谁谁警官打电♥话♥
Blanchard. Tell him it's payback time.
布兰查德 告诉他我的钱不是白花的
Let's just tow the cars. It's a lot easier than getting the cops involved.
把车都拖走好了 还是别把警♥察♥扯进来为妙
Hey, you wanna wait up? Hey, Hendricks.
嘿 你不能等等吗? 嘿 亨德里克斯
What the hell are you doing in my home?
你们到底在我家干嘛呢?
Carson invited me.
卡森请我来的
Stubie.
施 '笨蛋'
So your dad was a fisherman.
你♥爸♥是个渔民?
He was the best. He had a small boat.
他是最棒的 他有艘小船
It was in the family for generations.
它在我家已经传了几代了
He loved the water.
他喜欢河流
So does my father.
我爸也是
Boats, race cars and houses. And not so much a fan of people.
他喜欢快艇 赛车和房♥子 对人却不是很友好
It's because they scuff his floors and steal his booze.
那是因为他们刮花了你家的地板 偷喝了他的酒
Must be why he buys so many.
所以他会买♥♥那么多
Cars and houses, that is.
我是说车和房♥子
Carson! Oh, busted. Big man's here.
卡森! 完蛋 大人物回来了
Seriously.
说正经的呢
Speak of the devil.
说曹操 曹操到
What's up, Pops?
怎么生这么大气?
If fucking up were a desirable skill, you would be president right now.
如果搞破坏是需要进学校学习的技巧 你现在都能当校长了
Well, if being an arrogant asshole was equally valued...
如果当一个自大的混♥蛋♥也有同等价值
...you'd be my vice.
那你就是我的副校长
This is not your frat house. Got the foosball table.
这不是你们兄弟会的会所 不过是多了张桌上足球的台子
Come on, Carson. What am I doing wrong here?
行了 卡森 我哪里不对了?
I don't know, Ted.
我不知道 泰德
Maybe if Mom was still alive, she could help.
如果我妈还活着 也许她能帮我说清楚
Is that why you invited Shane Hendricks?
所以你邀请了沙恩·亨德里克斯
Just to piss me off?
就为了气我?
Just because his dad tried to screw you out of a lot of money...
就因为他爸曾打算敲诈你很多钱
...a long time ago.
那是很久以前的事了
He did screw me out of a whole lot of money.
他敲诈了我所有的钱
Well, it hasn't slowed you down much, has it?
但对你也没什么影响啊
I'm gonna stay at Bal Harbour tonight.
今天我到巴尔港过夜
Poor Dad. Slumming it as usual.
可怜的老爸 又去过穷♥人♥的日子了
Hardly. But you will be.
难说 但你会过上的
If this place isn't empty and clean by the time I get back in the morning...
如果明天早晨我回来的时候 家里还没收拾干净 还有人在
...I will cut you off.
你就没钱花了
Prom se.
我说话算话
Stop cheating.
不许作弊
Oh, yeah? How do you like that?
是吗? 接招吧
You talk a pretty good game. I play a good game.
你游戏台词说的挺溜 我打游戏打的挺溜
All right.
好了
Look. et me show you how it's done, okay?
我给你示范怎么打 好吗?
Now, shoot.
现在 射击
See?
看见没?
You beat me.
你赢了我了
电影精选列表