很明显 你并不是布里吉斯的同事
Obviously, you're not with Bridges,
因为那儿所有人都知道 我妻子去世了
as everyone there knows, my wife died.
四个月前
Four months ago.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我请你离开
I asked you to go.
两周前我也失去了丈夫
I lost my husband two weeks ago.
天呐
Oh, my...
我的天 对不起
Oh, my God. I'm so sorry.
我怎么看得懂这些图纸
What do I know about blueprints anyway?
说不定她会让我自己在芝加哥乱窜
She's probably gonna make me walk the streets
满大街地找那个地方
of Chicago until I find this place.
交给我吧
Leave them with me.
什么 -把它们交给我
What? - Leave them with me.
走吧 我们到站了
Come on. It's our stop.
哈里·罗林斯会写日记
So, Harry Rawlings kept some sort of diary.
他喜欢记下一些杂七杂八的东西
Liked to write shit down longhand.
比方说 -计划 人数
What kind of shit? - Plans, people.
抢劫我们的行动细节以及下一个目标
Details on how he robbed us and who was next.
日记在他老婆手里
His woman has it.
你确定吗
You sure?
很容易查明
Easy enough to find out.
那个本子能帮我们找到藏钱点
That notebook could lead us to some big money.
你不要碰她
You do not touch her.
事态还没那么急迫
I don't need that type of heat.
不会碰她
No touching.
她有两周时间把钱还给我们
She got two weeks to pay us back.
要是不还...
If she don't...
那问题就不是一个本子能解决的了
she gonna need more than a notebook to bargain with.
你好
Hello?
是我 威尔斯 鲍比·威尔斯
It's Welsh. Bobby Welsh, yeah, yeah.
你 呃 关于那个本子 你已经打消念头了吧?
Have you, uh... Have you given up that notebook?
是的 -真的吗
Yes. - You have?
很好 很好 明智之举
Good. Good. That's smart. That's smart.
你真的没事吗
Are you sure you're okay?
没事 谢谢 谢谢你来电问候
Yes, thank you. Thank you for calling.
我得挂了 威尔斯先生
I have to go now, Mr. Welsh.
听着 如果有什么需要...
Listen, if there's anything...
说真的 杰克 你♥他♥妈♥打算怎么做
Seriously, Jack, what the fuck are you gonna do?
我要抽他的基佬小黑臀
I'm gonna beat his gay black ass.
我的选票数是领先的
I'm ahead in the polls.
只领先六个点 而且在下滑
It's a six-point lead, and it's falling.
他是男同吗
Is he gay?
他可没有510万的票数
He doesn't have 5.1 million question marks
支持他 -你不该
around his name. - Should never
接受绿线委员会的任命的
have taken the appointment on the Green Line commission.
处境堪忧 你和你父亲该更心知肚明一点
Bad optics. You and your dad should've known better.
绿线就像被你一人
Green Line seems to run right through
只手遮天了似的
your own personal cookie jar.
滚你的 说了你都不相信
Get the fuck out of here. You don't believe that shit.
我的天啊 火车贵得吓人
Jesus Christ! Trains are expensive.
游泳池也贵
So are swimming pools
还有画作和小船都贵 -我拼命挣钱
and paintings and boats. - And I work hard.
他在拉美有四个娃要养
He's got four kids at Latin
还有辆捷豹 -二手的
and the Jag. - Used.
和一个很精致的前妻
One exquisite ex-wife.
我不太会用那个词形容别人
That's not exactly the adjective I'd use.
知道吗 靠
You know what? Fuck. I'm not gonna
这无聊的座谈会我实在待不下去了
stay around for the rest of the math lesson.
等我办庆功宴时
I'll see you all at my
我们再会 -他要去哪儿
victory party. - Where's he going?
到时你们可以求我不要让国税局查你们的账
Where you can beg me not to have the IRS audit any of you.
杰克 快回来 -哈 叫杰克干嘛
Jack... Come back. - Yeah, Jack what?
干啥 别走啊 -噢 别走嘛
What? Come on! - Oh, come on!
我还投了你一票呢 -是啊 我不差这一票
You still got my vote. - Yeah, I won't need it.
杰克 回来嘛
Jack, come back.
你们这些混♥蛋♥
You cocksuckers.
嗨 宝贝
Hi, baby.
早上好
Morning.
我从没想过会嫁给一个白人
Never thought I'd marry a white man.
或是嫁给罪犯
Or a criminal.
你上我也于事无补
Fucking me won't make it better.
不要让我觉得跟你有了孩子
Don't make me feel like my only regret
是唯一让我后悔的事
is having a child with you.
也许你说得对
Maybe you're right.
也许你就该和其他人生下那个孩子
Maybe you should've had him with someone else.
这样他就不会死
Then he'd still be alive.
你好
Hello?
阿曼达吗
Amanda?
没事
No.
只是回忆涌上心头 你懂的
It just comes in waves, you know?
当然 当然
Sure. Sure.
可以 没问题
Yeah, I can do that.
我没去水疗那里
I wasn't trying to be rude
不是想表现得很无礼 我只是害怕
by not turning up to the spa. I was just scared.
也许吧
Maybe.
我也说不清
I don't know.
太多糟心事 又害怕又伤心
A lot of things. Scared, sad.
人们怎么形容悲痛的? 分几个阶段?
What do they say about grief? How many stages?
我不知道自己处于第几阶段
I'm not sure which one I'm in.
可能我还很愤怒
Maybe I was even angry.
我从吉米那得到的印象是
I got the impression from Jimmy
他对这个不是很确定
he wasn't so sure about this one.
认为哈里老糊涂了
Thought Harry was getting sloppy.
哈里从来不会粗心大意
Harry was never sloppy.
三十年来他做的事没有一次出过错
Thirty years of doing what he did, not one mistake.
他毕竟是个人 总会犯错的
I guess he was human after all.
所以你打算和我聊什么呢?
So what did you wanna talk to me about?
我只是想知道失去丈夫后
I just wanted to know how you were
你过得怎么样
since losing your husband.
我现在是一个带着四个月大男婴的单亲妈妈
I'm a single parent of a four-month-old baby boy.
你又是怎么过来的呢?
How are you coping on your own?
就这样挺过来了
Getting through it.
你以后准备怎么办?
What are you gonna do?
寻找答案 尝试去解开它
Look for answers, try to figure it out.
我希望他留给你的钱足够你重新开始生活
Well... I hope he left you enough to start over.
或者离开这里去其他地方?
Maybe go somewhere else?
嘿
Hey.
这是超级碗戒指?
That a Super Bowl ring?
1985年芝加哥熊队的
1985 Bears.
芝加哥熊队赢得超级碗的时候
You played for the Bears
你在他们队里?
when they won the Super Bowl?
嘿 艾斯玛
Hey, Asthma.
巴什·巴比阿克赢过超级碗吗?
Did Bash Babiak win the Super Bowl?
别信他的鬼话
Don't believe he did.
没有 这是哈里给我的生日礼物
No. It was a birthday present from Harry.
我想让你帮我拿到哈里的笔记本
I want you to help me get Harry's notebook.
我没有
I don't have it.
我知道你没有 她有
I know you don't. She has it.
谁?
Who?
维若妮卡·罗林斯太太 你的老板
Veronica. Mrs. Rawlings. Your boss.
你会同意帮我拿到的
You're gonna agree to get it for me.
我可不为她工作 她又没有钱
I don't work for her. She don't have any money.
她没有任何笔记本 据我所知
She doesn't have any notebook, far as I know.
给这狗♥娘♥养♥的点颜色看看
Give that motherfucker two piece spicy.
该死 -叫你不听话
Fuck! - No biscuit!
突击四分卫来了
Pass rush coming.
两个人 展开 着陆 就在40...
Two guys, stretched out, landing. Just on the 40...
解决了 展开 发挥出色
Settled, stretching out, playing brilliantly
尽管低角度...
despite that low angle...
电影精选列表