你什么也改变不了
You're not gonna change anything!
你不可能改变它们
They'll never change under you.
只有一件事最要紧
The only thing that matters
就是我们得活下来 就这样
is that we survive. That's all.
看看你面临的形势 就要全军覆没了
Look around you. It's like Custer's Last Stand.
不是杀人就是被杀
It's kill or be killed.
听我说 孩子
Now, listen to me, son.
听着 我们造就了这座城市
Listen, we made this city.
我们不能让那些非法移♥民♥
We're not having it taken away from us
把它从我们手里夺走
by people who come here illegally...
哪怕那些不断生孩子的人
or by people who can't stop, you know...
也不行
making babies.
这意味着得不惜一代价
That means staying in power...
掌握权力 明白不
at all costs. You got that?
是吧
Yeah?
爸 听我说
You listen to me, Father.
我希望哪天这些乱七八糟的事都结束
I'm looking forward to the day when all this bullshit is over
那时我便不会再和像你这样的人对话了
and I don't have to talk to people like you.
因为
Because...
因为那时你早就不在了
Because you won't be here anymore.
孩子
My son.
儿子
Boy.
你说完了? -是
You finished? - Yeah.
好
Okay.
现在听我说
Now, hear me.
让你那中看不中用的红头发助理
Tell your redheaded paperweight here...
召回希尔斯曼 并请他继续做事
to call Hillsman, and hire him back.
明白没
Okay?
他能搞定那个叫加文的什么玩意
He's gonna make this Gavin whatever, whoever,
也能做你的辩论顾问
your debate prep consultant.
现在把玩具收好 放回你的盒子
You need to pick up your toys, put them back in the box.
然后 我们再继续谈话
When you're done, we will continue this conversation.
去开门
Get the door.
给我拐杖
My jacket.
你是谁? -维若妮卡·罗林斯
Who are you? - I'm Veronica Rawlings.
我们很久以前见过
We met a long time ago,
当我为老师工会游说的时候
when I was lobbying for the teachers' union.
希望你比我更能教育好我儿子
I hope you can teach my son better than I did.
罗林斯夫人 我今天没安排和你见面
Mrs. Rawlings, I don't think you're on my schedule today.
我没时间
I'm not sure I have the time to sit.
你有 肯定有
You do. You absolutely do.
她来自老师工会 对吧
She's from the teachers' union. All right?
是 我们走 该走了 好的
Yeah, let's go. We're leaving. Okay.
打扰一下
Sorry to interrupt,
是穆里根先生吗 -有事吗
Mr. Mulligan. - Yeah?
我去把车停车♥库♥ 我几小时后回来
Taking the car to the garage. I'll be back in a few hours.
当然可以 约翰 你走之前去见一下西沃恩
Sure, John. Just see Siobhan before you leave.
罗林斯女士 请进
Mrs. Rawlings, please come in.
我认识那个男的
I know that guy.
以前在发廊见过他
Seen him at the salon.
你最后一次见我丈夫是什么时候
When was the last time you saw my husband?
在他死之前?
Before he died?
很久之前的事了 我记不起来了
It was a while. I can't remember.
为什么问我这个
Why do you ask?
贾马尔·曼宁 威胁我
Jamal Manning threatened me.
他说哈里偷了他东西
He says Harry stole from him,
然后他告诉我他偷了多少钱
and he presented me with the bill.
他想要回赔偿
He wants his money.
我不懂你的意思
I'm not sure I follow.
就我理解
From what I understand,
贾马尔·曼宁都是我们的眼中钉肉中刺
we both have a Jamal Manning problem.
你不...
You don't...
你不住在我的选区 罗林斯女士
You don't live in my ward, Mrs. Rawlings.
你要是觉得这是犯法的
But if you're aware of a crime,
你应该去找警♥察♥
you should really go to the police.
穆里根先生 你说过无论何时我需要帮助
Mr. Mulligan, you said whenever I needed help.
现在 你的家人已经帮助哈里好多年了
Now, your family's been involved in Harry's life for many years.
当我说我需要帮助的时候
When I say help...
我就是需要帮助 -我知道 但是...
I mean help. - I understand, but...
我做不到我父亲那样
I'm not my father.
你也知道 这些年他付出了多少代价
As you can see, the years have taken a toll on him...
我不想重蹈覆辙
and I do not want to go down that same road.
当然 我十分尊敬
So with much admiration and respect
你和你逝去的丈夫
for your late husband and yourself, of course...
但是我爱莫能助
I don't see what I can do.
我从我父亲身上
What I've learned from men like my father...
从哈里身上学到一个道理
and Harry...
就是 "种瓜得瓜种豆得豆"
is that you reap what you sow.
希望如此
Let's hope so.
那个穿制♥服♥的人是谁
That guy who was here, in the suit, who is he?
我跟你说过了 我不想要你掺和进来
I told you, I don't want you to get involved.
什么意思
What do you mean?
他在某个人手下工作
He works for someone.
那这家店老板究竟是谁
So who really owns this salon?
这跟你有什么关系
How is that any of your business?
你别管闲事就没那么多事
What doesn't bother you doesn't trouble you.
老板是杰克·穆里根?
Jack Mulligan?
他把店交给我管
He empowered me.
我虽是个黑人女性店主
I am a female minority business owner.
但是这个店主的位子是合法的
But the powers that be take a very healthy cut.
那你为什么要支持他
So why do you stand for it?
那你想让我怎么做
Where exactly would you like me to stand?
我要创业得有钱
I needed money to start a business,
他给了我钱 那我现在就欠了他一笔债
he gave it to me, and now I owe him.
银行不给我贷款 但他给我钱
No bank was gonna give me any money. He did.
我只是想自己创业
All I wanted to do was have a business of my own
只有通过他我才可能实现
and this way I'm allowed to think I have one.
你不觉得这样做不对吗
Does that sound right to you? Because it doesn't sound right
我听着就觉得不对 -这还有客人
to me. - You got a customer
就在这呢
right over there.
三个摄像头 两个在背面
Two of the three cameras at the back
有建筑物当掩护
are covered by the construction.
安全室的密♥码♥呢
And what about the codes for the safe room?
维若妮卡负责
Veronica's on it.
她怎么不在
Why isn't she here? Why are we
为什么只有我们在干这个 -不知道
doing this by ourselves? - I don't know.
我们到底为什么要干这个呢
Why are we doing this anyway?
等等 谁照顾你孩子呢
Wait, who's watching your kids?
我妈妈
My mom.
所以她的孩子你照顾
So while you were sitting her kids,
你的女儿却交给你妈妈?
your mom was watching your daughter?
我打两份工 你什么工作
I work two jobs. What do you do for money?
以前我有弗洛里科
I had Florek.
我创业
I had a business.
你知道他们在干什么吗
Did you know what they did?
我以为我知道
I thought I did.
但我要是问了 他会打我
If I asked, he'd hit me.
每次任务一完 他就温柔多了
After a job, though, he was nice.
维若妮卡呢 你觉得她知道吗
What about Veronica? You think she knew?
我敢说她什么都知道
I bet she knew everything.
"你们三很乐意跟她分赃吗"
"You girls happy to split your cut?"
还有 "你给她担♥保♥吗"
What about this? "You vouch for her?"
要是她能有性生活
She'd be a lot nicer if she
她可能会更好相处
just took that stick out of her ass.
你知道我们为什么需要新司机吗
You know why we need a new driver?
因为上一个司机被杀了
The last one was killed.
所以你们如果不够认真...
So if you're not serious...
如果事情没办成
If this whole thing goes wrong...
我只想让我孩子知道
I just want my kids to know
我没有坐视不管
that I didn't sit there and take it.
电影精选列表