我们走 我们走 我们走
Let's go, let's go, let's go!
赶紧 赶紧 赶紧
Come on! Come on, come on.
妈的 走 走 走 关上门
Fuck! Move, move, move! Get the door!
妈的
Shit!
把那破门关上
Shut the fucking door!
弗洛里科 弗洛里科 - 我没事
Florek! Florek! - I'm okay!
我没事 -必须让他保持清醒
I'm okay! - Gotta keep him awake.
让我们离开这 哈里
Get us out of here, Harry!
你说过搞得定的
You said this was handled!
你说过搞得定的
You said this was handled!
把那破门踢掉
Kick that fucking door off!
妈的
Shit.
真见鬼
Damn it!
赶紧 赶紧 赶紧
Come on, come on, come on!
妈的
Shit!
操
Fuck.
我想要回我的钱
I want my money.
我想要回我的钱
"I want my money."
我还以为那是我们的钱
I thought it was our money.
这是我的店 卡洛斯 我的店
It's my store, Carlos. My store.
每一次我借钱给你
Every time I give you a loan,
就好像我欠你似的 但这一次突破底线了
it's like an IOU, but this is a new low.
什么 你在指责我偷了你的钱?
What, you accusing me of stealing your money?
为什么你还能为此惊讶
Why do you look surprised?
你以盗窃为生
You do it for a living.
不知道你哪来的胆子这么说我
Where you get the balls?
我为了这个家 用我的生命在冒险
What I do for this family. I risk my life.
对 你用生命在冒险
Yeah. You risk your life
然后你把钱都打了水漂
and then you piss it up a wall.
孩子 到这来
Mija, come here.
我爱你 知道吗
I love you. Huh?
听你妈妈的话 哪怕她发疯也要听 知道吗
Listen to your mother even though she crazy. Huh?
她总是发疯
She's always crazy.
总是发疯
Always crazy.
到这来
Come here.
我爱你 -她总是对的
I love you. - Always true.
总是对的
Always true.
就让我下车 让我下车
Just let me out! Let me out!
不行 我们要按计划来
No way. We're sticking to the plan.
你应该吃点东西
You should eat something.
疼吗 那里?
Does that hurt? That?
嗯?
Hmm?
嘣
Boop.
嘣 嘣 嘣
Boop, boop.
你需要用点东西遮一遮
You need to do something with makeup.
看着那个伤会让我难过
Makes me feel bad to look at that.
这个伤也让我难过
It makes me feel bad, too.
到这来 我爱你
Come here. I love you.
接下来是
...today with your
芝加哥市的天气预报
forecast for the Windy City.
嗨 我是克里斯汀·道恩
Hi, I'm Christine Dawn.
在周二的大部分时间
Winds are going to continue to be
大风会从西偏二十八度吹来
out of the north for most of Tuesday.
席卷城市北部
...at 28°, and that westerly wind direction for your...
吃早饭吗
Breakfast?
我马上得走了
Gotta run.
我们得到另一辆车里
Let's get in the other van.
我们到家再给他包扎 我们走
We'll fix him at home. Let's go!
坚持住 坚持住
Hang in there. Hang in there.
快点
Come on!
就这样
That's it.
搞什么
What the fuck?
大多数人不知道市议员是干什么的
Most people don't know what an alderman does...
包括很多市议员自己也不知道
including a fair number of aldermen.
市议员的说法来自于古英语 意思是"年长者"
It comes from the Old English, meaning "older man."
在我年轻那会儿 脸书...
When I was a younger man, Facebook...
在那时 脸是你尽力
Back then, a face was something
不去忘记的东西
you tried never to forget.
书呢
A book?
书是用来读给儿子听的 我的儿子 杰克
A book was something you read to your son. My son, Jack.
站起来 杰克 站起来
Stand up, Jack. Stand up.
我的儿子
My son.
第十八区市议员候选人里最出色的一位
The best candidate for alderman of the 18th ward.
他就是你们需要的人 相信我
He's your man. Believe me.
什么 你不能说话?
What, you can't speak?
哟 我也能搞辆那个车吗
Yo, could I get a piece of that?
你得贷得到款 伙计
Gotta get a loan, player.
我信用不错的 怎么样
I got good credit. What's up?
管他的
Whatever.
穆里根先生
Mr. Mulligan.
曼宁先生 -嗯
Mr. Manning. - Hmm.
我的助手 西沃恩
My aide, Siobhan.
这是我弟弟 -嘉塔姆
This is my brother. - Jatemme.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我小时候在我老爸准备竞选的时候帮过忙
As a kid, I used to help out with my dad's campaign.
看起来和这次差不多
It looked a lot like this.
除了白人更多一点
Except a little whiter,
我说的不错吧 -嗯
I imagine. - Yeah.
介意吗 -请坐
Mind? - Please do.
我爸总是说永远
My father always thought it was a good idea
不要关闭
to keep the lines of communication
和你的对手交流的通道
open with his opponent.
光明正大 公正公开
Keep things honest, dignified.
那你♥爸♥最好光明正大
Maybe he could be more honest and open
公正公开自己跟市议会做了什么交易
about whatever deal he made with the city council
才能在这时候组织选举
to call this special election instead of waiting
而不是法律规定的二月
until February like the law says.
他要下台了
He had to step down.
他有心脏病
He had a heart attack.
下一任是谁
Who does waiting serve?
反正不会是个姓穆里根的
Everyone who's not named Mulligan.
第一次竞选时的民♥意♥调查
First time I've run for office.
我就已经比你多十二个百分点了
I'm already ahead of you by 12 points in the polls.
穆里根家族主持第十八区已经六十年了
The Mulligans have run the 18th ward for 60 years.
我爷爷 我爸
My grandfather, my father.
这里的人只认姓穆里根的
These days it's all about name recognition.
你还想跟我比
You wanna go against me?
市议员不是家族继承的 杰克
You don't inherit a ward, Jack.
你得自己竞选
You run for it.
你很有政♥府♥工作的经验
You have much experience in government?
我就住这儿 -我也是
I live here. - So do I.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
你呢 只是在这里有栋
You, uh, own a house one block into the ward.
人们都想住进去的房♥子
A house people might actually want to live in.
这招不错
It's a smart idea.
把教会当总部
Running headquarters from a church.
但 这不太合法
I mean, it's illegal.
用教会资源参加竞选什么的
There's that whole church and state thing.
会比走后门还不合法吗
More illegal than nepotism?
裙带关系并不违法
Nepotism isn't illegal.
事实上这种做法声名在外 这就是芝加哥的办事风格
It's actually celebrated. This is Chicago.
你♥爸♥爸是可以随便把你搞进
Your daddy can put you on some commission
某个没啥实权的委员会
where people don't have no say.
让你这个巨婴安心捣鼓你的铁路 但是
Let you be a big boy, play with a few trains, but...
对第十八区的人们来说
Extending the Green Line is the best thing
延伸城铁绿线是再好不过的一件事了
for the people of the 18th ward.
可以给他们带来工作和教育机会
Brings them closer to jobs, closer to culture.
然而到最后赚钱的获利的
Those people don't seem to be the ones
可不像会是他们啊 杰克
getting rich though, Jack.
那你呢 贾马尔
What about you, Jamal?
电影精选列表