They could be anywhere out here.
或许我们该回去找人帮忙
Maybe we should go back and get some help.
我不会丢下我的孩子不管的!
l am not leaving my baby out here!
妈妈 你疯了!
Mom, this is insane!
你绝对不敢相信他们的所作所为
You can't believe what they did.
他们拿着锤子和镐子...
They had these hammers and picks and
一切都会好的!
lt's going to be okay!
我们会熬过去的!
We are going to get out of this!
对不起
l'm sorry.
我们得找到你的妹妹
Look, we're just going to find your sister.
找到她之后 一切都会好的
Okay, and everything's going to be okay.
艾玛!
Emma!
就这
This is it.
就是这条小河
This is the creek.
这边走
lt's down this way.
就在附近
Right around here.
第一次时我就是在这找到她的
This is where l found her the first time.
我们不能进去
We can't go in there.
我们必须进去
We have to.
要是他们在里面呢 妈妈?
What if they're in there, Mom?
那就待在这
Then stay here.
没门!
No fucking way!
艾玛?
Emma?
没事的
lt's okay.
艾玛你在吗?
Emma, are you in here?
妈妈?
Mom?
要是艾玛死了呢?
What if Emma's dead?
住嘴!
Don't you say that!
不准你再这样说 她没事的
Don't you ever say that again. She's fine!
我们会找到她
We're going to We're going to...
一切都会好的
find her, and everything's going to be fine.
见鬼!
Damn it!
妈妈 我什么都看不见!
Mom, l can hardly see anything!
别动!
Just don't move!
这是什么?
What is it?
是只手 妈妈!
lt's a hand, Mama!
它真的看起来像手!
lt looked like a hand. l swear!
靠
Shit.
妈妈?
Mom?
什么...
What
什么?
What?
跑
Run.
去哪?
Where?
跟着我跑!
With me, run!
我们去哪?
Where are we going?
到那老头那去!
The old man's house is this way!
妈妈!
Mom!
起来!
Get up!
起不来
l can't.
你行的 起来!
Yes, you can. Get up!
我跑不动了!
l can't run anymore!
快站起来 莎拉!
Get on your feet and run, Sarah!
往这走
The road's right up here.
救命! 你们都在干什么?
Help us!u3000u3000u3000u3000 What the hell do you think you're doing?
你们差点就没命了!
You almost got yourself killed!
我们得离开这 他们在追我们!
We need to get out of here. They're after us!
滚出我的车子 你们要干什么?
Get out of my car. What the hell do you think you're doing?
开车就是了 我会解释的!
Just drive and l'll explain!
你们弄得车子上都是泥 出去!
You're getting mud all over my car. Now get out!
你不开出去 我们都得被那些小孩杀死!
The children are going to kill us all unless you get out of here!
快开车 你在说什么?
Now go!u3000u3000u3000u3000 What the hell are you talking about?
妈妈!
Mommy!
快走!
Go!
哪来的小孩?
Who the fuck are those kids?
自己问他吧
Ask him.
他们这是干什么?
Why are they doing this?
他们不是真的
They can't be real.
对我来说足够真了
They're fucking real enough to me.
嘿!
Hey!
站住!
Just stop right here!
再往前一步 我就不客气了
You come any closer, and l'm going to start doing some damage!
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
继续走!
Keep moving!
我们现在该怎么做?
What the fuck do we do now?
我不能对小孩开枪
l can't shoot a kid.
他们已经死了
They're already dead.
靠
Holy shit.
汉克斯先生
Mr. Hanks.
在吗?
Are you there?
哦 天啊 谢谢.
Oh, God. Oh, thank you.
他们离你多远?
How far are they behind you?
在小路上
On the road.
你们晚上出来干什么?
What are you doing out at night?
我警告过你的
l warned you.
艾玛她不见了
My Emma... she's gone missing,
我想她跟那个叫玛丽的在一起
and l think she's with the one named Mary.
好运的话 他们不会伤害她
lf you're lucky, they won't hurt her.
她身上流着他们的血
Blood they know, blood of their kin.
其他人才是他们的猎杀对象
All others are fair game.
所以把血弄在门上是为了
That's why the blood on the doors...
告诉他们有血缘关系
to mark them.
我们在这安全了
We're safe here.
不
No.
他们是禽兽
They're animals.
惹恼了他们 谁也说不准他们会干出什么
There's no telling what they'll do when you get them riled up
你没有托尼家族的血统
and you ain't got Tunny blood.
如果他们还没有杀她
lf they haven't killed her already,
白天的时候她就会回来
she'll be back by daylight.
他们只在晚上觅食
They only feed at night.
我们都得死 是吗?
We're all going to die, aren't we?
像我说的
Like l said,
就看你让他们恼怒的程度了
depends on how much you got them riled up.
他们已经杀了我3个朋友
They already killed three of my friends.
可能还有威廉·卡尔顿
And maybe William Carlton, too.
你怎么知道?
How do you know that?
让我进去
Let me in.
是他
lt's him.
他还活着 让他进来
He's alive. Let him in.
为什么?
Why?
因为不开门他们就会杀了他
Because they'll kill him if you don't.
以其人之道还至其人至身
Eye for an eye.
你想他死 是吗?
You want him dead, don't you?
汉克斯?
Hanks?
开门 要不我去
Open the Goddamn door, or l will.
开了门 我们会死的
You open that door, we will die.
开门!
Open the fucking door!
汉克斯?
Hanks?
他们吃了他
They ate him.
从我躲藏的地方
From where l was hiding,
我可以看见...
l...could see...
他们...
them...
把他撕成肉片
tear pieces from him and
你真漂亮
You're a pretty thing.
你刚在我车上 是吧?
You were in my car, weren't you?
他疯了!
He's crazy!
是的 我疯了! 他们吃了他!
Hell, yes, l'm crazy! They fucking ate him!
闭嘴!
Shut up!
你的卡车能用吗?
Your truck, does it run?
有时候能
Sometimes.
日出前一小时
An hour until sunrise.
如果我们可以去到你的卡车
电影精选列表