-哪个? -莫尼
-Which one? -Mooney.
对 我听说过他
Yeah, I heard of him.
不管怎么说 他在东方号♥上 古老的俄♥国♥基地
Anyway, he's at Vostok, the old Russian base.
我想它已经因为是冬季 而一个人都没有了
I thought they already evac'd for the winter.
据我所知 是的 他不肯在电♥话♥上谈
Far as I know, they did. He wouldn't talk over the phone.
谁给你开飞机?
Who's on your wing?
德尔菲 我会没事的
Delfy. I'll be fine.
你是会没事还是没事?
You will be fine or you are fine?
你看起来和你第一次来我的办公室时一模一样
Now, that's the same look you had when you first came into my office.
不对 我晒黑了
That's not true. I had a great tan then.
凯莉 我是德尔菲 你在哪?
Carrie, it's Delfy. You there?
-说 -燃料加满 天空晴朗
-Go. -All fueled up and clear skies...
气温是温和的零下五十度 你好了就走
...with a balmy minus-50. Ready when you are.
那就现在吧
That will be now.
你知道我的感受吗?
You know how I feel?
沮丧
Frustrated.
我在这儿处理了两年的小罪
I've been down here for two years, dealing with misdemeanors.
不留神 简单 不思考 没问题
Mindless, simple. No thinking, no problem.
有个计划 然后起效了
That was the plan, and it worked.
-我想已经不是这个阶段了 -迈阿密
-I thought I was past it. -Miami.
对 从我看见韦斯的遗体起
Yeah. Ever since I saw Weiss's body...
大概八十五度 湿度是百分之八十
...it's been like 85 degrees and 80 percent humidity.
时间无关紧要
Yeah, well, time is irrelevant.
所以他们发明了威士忌
That's why they invented Scotch.
-现在只有五十六个小时 -好好飞
There are now only 56 hours... -Have a good trip.
-让所有人在冬天之前飞走 -谢谢
...left for all personnel on the winter fly out. -Thanks.
确保准时开始准备工作
Be sure that you begin your preparations on time.
-我们应该回基地 -还有一个建筑物要检查
-We really ought to get back to base. -There's one more building to check.
它已经不属于这儿了 你真的要这么做?
It's really dropping out there. You sure you want to do this?
你确定在我开门时 还站在那儿?
Sure you want to be there when I open this door?
莫尼? 我是凯莉·史黛卡
Mooney? It's Carrie Stetko.
莫尼?
Mooney?
莫尼?
Mooney?
莫尼?
Mooney?
靠
Shit.
啊
Aah!
哦!
Ooh!
哦
Oh.
为什么不睡一下呢? 你应得的
Why don't you get some sleep? You earned it.
杰克!
Jack!
-杰克! -嘿 凯莉 是我
-Jack! -Hey, Carrie. Carrie, it's me.
你没事 凯莉 是我 没事了
You're okay. Carrie, it's me. It's okay.
嘿 嘿 凯莉 嘿
Hey, hey, Carrie. Hey, Carrie.
是我 是德尔菲
It's me, it's Delfy.
你没事了
You're okay.
你还好吧? 你和我在一起
You all right? You with me?
你没事了
You're okay.
我发现你在准备室迷迷糊糊的 我把你搬到这儿来
I found you in the ready room half-conscious. I carried you here.
你出去过
You've been out ever since.
莫尼死了
Mooney's dead.
那儿有个男人 他... 他杀了莫尼
There was a man. He... He killed Mooney.
他还试图杀我
And he tried to kill me too.
他肯定还在附近什么地方
He must still be here somewhere.
你的下巴怎么了?
How's your chin?
比你的手要好
It's better than your hand.
有多糟糕?
How bad?
你不想看见的地步
Bad enough you don't wanna see.
我要回那儿去
I gotta get back out there.
嘿 举起手来
Hey. Let me see your hands.
-放在亮处 -对
-Hit the lights. -Right.
-你是谁? -放松 我有身份证
-Who are you? MAN: Relax. I've got ID.
灯在哪儿?
Where are the lights?
把光从我脸上移开
MAN: Get that light out of my face now.
罗勃特·普莱斯?
Robert Pryce?
我是为联♥合♥国♥工作的 特别调查部
I'm with the U.N. Special Investigations Division.
知道了
Got it.
我来南极和你谈谈韦斯
I went to Pole to talk to you about Weiss.
-你怎么知道韦斯的事? -联邦调查局告知了我们
-How do you know about Weiss? -FBI notified us.
你的基地警官官 墨菲 报告了这件事
Your base commander, Murphy, called it in.
天气晴朗时我被投放到这儿
I was dropped here after the weather cleared.
在这儿待了几个小时 想着我应该让你们俩睡着
Been here for a few hours, thought I'd let you two sleep.
你介意把枪放下来吗?
You mind lowering that gun?
你介意告诉我联♥合♥国♥的注意力 为什么会放在地质学家谋杀案上吗?
Mind telling me why the U.N.'s interested in the murder of a geologist?
这不仅仅是谋杀
This isn't just a murder.
这是南极大♥陆♥第一起谋杀案
This is the first murder in Antarctica...
现在有第二起了 我就不用告诉你这事有多敏感吧
...and now our second. I don't have to tell you how sensitive this is.
我们不想这变成一场国际争端
We don't want this to become an international issue.
-对 -联♥合♥国♥想要地面上的一双眼睛
-Right. -U.N. wants our eyes on the ground...
追踪这件事 控制信息
...someone to track it, control the information.
-你就是干这事的? -正是本人
-And that's you? -That's me.
太迟了 要是天气还是这个鬼样子 我们最好去11号♥区域
It's late. We better get to Delta-One One while the weather holds.
等等 我不需要你的帮助
Wait. I don't need your help.
我想我们会从这儿有个好的开始的
I can see we're getting off to a really good start here.
你不愿意分享你的玩具 我可以
You don't want to share your toys. I can do that.
正如我可以说 我有权征调你的飞机
Like I can say, I'm within my rights to commandeer your plane...
有必要的话还有飞行员
...and your pilot if I have to.
他可以
He can.
你自己的选择
It's your choice.
你到这儿来的可真快啊
You got to Pole awfully fast.
电♥话♥打进来时我在麦克默多
I was in McMurdo when the call came in.
你没有看看追你的那个家伙?
You didn't get a look at the guy who came after you?
对 六英尺高 175 从头到脚的ECW装备
Yeah, 6 feet, 175, ECW gear head-to-toe.
听起来像你知道的什么人么?
Sound like anyone you know?
我在雪盲时才来到这儿
I got there after the whiteout.
所以你说呢
So you say.
呀
Oh, jeez.
还没有适应新环境
Haven't acclimated yet.
要是你在麦克默多的话 你在这儿的时间肯定不长
Well, if you were in McMurdo, you weren't there long.
我们在接近 系紧
We're on approach. Buckle up.
ASB 我是11月178
ASB, this is November 178.
我和史黛卡警官以及罗勃特·普莱斯特工在 11号♥区域营地降落
I'm landing at camp Delta-One One with Marshal Stetko and Agent Robert Pryce.
有更新消息吗?
Can you give me an update?
11月178 最近没有重大变故
November 178, there's been no significant change in the approaching system.
有什么事情的话我会告知你
I'll keep you updated if anything develops.
了解 ASB 回航时我会通知你的
Roger, ASB. We'll inform you on turnaround.
-在他周围小心点 -好的
-Be careful around him. -Right.
这儿有一张他们工作地点的地图
Here's a map of their work site.
他们按坐标图找它
They searched it in a grid pattern.
他们看起来停在了格子104
Looks like they stopped on grid 104.
这几个月以来我都不在这儿
I've only been out here a couple of months...
但是引信和雷♥管♥什么时候是 地质营地的标配了?
...but when did det cord and blasting caps become standard issue for geology camps?
他们得有四十磅的塑胶炸♥药♥
There's gotta be 40 pounds of plastic.
他们究竟在干什么?
What the hell were they doing?
他们应该在地表上寻找陨石
They were supposed to be searching for meteorites on the surface.
我们最好去那儿
We better head out there.
你对炸♥药♥很在行 德尔菲
You seem to know your high explosives, Delfy.
我学过如何快速识别它们
I learned to recognize them pretty quick.
卡尔巴拉?
Karbala?
巴格达 后勤部 你呢?
Baghdad. Support runs. You?
也在同样的地方
Somewhere in the same region, yeah.
好了 我的朋友 看起来我们从一个沙漠来到了另一个
Well, my friend, it looks like we just traded one desert for another.
但这个可是冷多了
But one hell of a lot colder.
我们怎么做?
So how we doing?
-差不多就是这儿 -很好
-We're almost there. -Good.
前军事飞行员怎么会在这儿为联♥合♥国♥效力呢?
How does ex-military wind up down here working for the U. N?
这是个公开职位
It was an open post.
说真的 一个像你这样的美国警官 怎么会陷在南极洲呢?
So really, how does a U.S. Marshal like you end up in Antarctica?
公开职位
Open post.
我们到了
We're here.
这儿什么都没有
There's nothing here.