I could fly down here the rest of my life and never get used to how beautiful it is.
他怎么到这儿来的?
How did he get here?
或许他在爬那个时掉下来的
Maybe he was climbing, fell from up there.
那他的设备呢?
Then where's his gear?
太荒唐了
It doesn't make any sense.
不管怎样他怎么会没有设备的出现在这儿呢?
How could he be all the way out here without any gear?
他可真顽固 来帮个忙
He's a sticker. Give me a hand.
好的
Okay.
走
Go.
凯莉?
Carrie?
你还好吧?
Are you all right?
嗯
Yeah.
瞧瞧他是谁吧
Let's see who he is.
韦斯
Weiss.
韦斯 对 我认识他
Weiss. Yeah, I knew him.
对 我们去年和他一起过冬的 一块玩了几次牌
Yeah, we wintered with him last year, played cards a couple times.
-他出老千 -地质学家
-He's the one that cheated. -The geologist.
对
Yeah.
靠 靠 靠
Damn. Damn, damn.
你丫到底在这儿干什么?
What were you doing all the way out here?
-看看这个 -嗯
-Watch this. -Yes.
拿到了
Got it.
-百万年的冰 对吧? -对
-Million-year-old ice, right? -Yes.
-十年威士忌 对不? -十年威士忌
-Ten-year-old whiskey. Yeah? -Ten-year-old whiskey.
真酷
This is cool.
让开
Out of the way.
让开
Move it!
让开
Out of the way.
没人报告他的失踪 这让我很困扰
It bothers me that nobody's reported him missing yet.
或许没人这么认为
Maybe no one thinks he is.
这是什么?
What's this?
让我们找出来吧
Well, let's find out.
它是个新鲜的伤口
It's a fresh wound.
-有人在野外对他进行了治疗 -对
-Somebody treated him in the field. -Yeah.
但是进行的很匆忙
And they were in a hurry.
这儿出了什么事?
What's happened up here?
哦 天哪
Oh, my God.
什么东西会搞成这样?
What could have caused that?
伤口粗糙的边缘
Rough edges around the wound.
像是冰斧之类的东西
Ice ax, something like that.
我们在哈沃斯山外发现了一名地质学家
So we got a geologist out at Haworth Mesa.
他的腿受伤了 又被缝了起来
He injures his leg, has it stitched...
然后他试图爬上一个100英尺高的冰墙 (约30.5米)
...then manages to climb a 100-foot ice wall...
但是正好掉在了一把我们在 他尸体周围没有找到的斧子上?
...falls onto his own ax, which isn't found anywhere near the body?
医生 这不是一场意外
Doc, this wasn't an accident.
这意味会有一场联邦调查
This means a federal investigation.
我们是证人
We're witnesses.
我知道你想走 凯莉 最后一趟航♥班♥两天内就会出发
I know you wanna get out of here, Carrie, and the last plane leaves in two days.
我们要留下来过冬
We could be stuck here for the winter.
你能应付吗?
Can you handle that?
不
No.
我是说 天 我不知道
I mean, God, I don't know.
你要是说不 我会把这具尸体打包 送上去麦克默多的航♥班♥
Say the word, I'll bag the body, put it on the plane for McMurdo.
让他们弄清楚吧 不是什么大事
Let them sort it out. No big deal.
我不会把"不"作为答案的 杰克
I won't take no for an answer, Jack.
我周六有计划了
I have plans Saturday.
用微波炉加热爆米花和六个包裹不是计划 我们很清楚
Microwave popcorn and a six-pack is not plans. We're clear.
走
Go.
我们怎么做? 很好
How we doing? Good.
你为什么不睡一下? 你应得的
Why don't you get some sleep? You earned it.
今天都是因为你
That was all you today.
凯莉
Carrie.
所以这是一个冰棍
So it was a popsicle.
请你下次找到一个死人时 不要把他在走廊上炫耀一番
But please, next time you find a dead body, don't parade him down the corridor.
山姆 他是被谋杀的
Sam, he was murdered.
-你确定? -对 我确定
-You sure? -Yeah, I'm sure.
他的名字是韦斯 我们中的一员 我们必须把它召来
His name was Weiss. He was one of ours. We gotta call it in.
对
Yeah.
看看联邦调查局有多么想处理这事
See how the FBI wants to handle it.
-他是哪个营地的? -我不知道 我要和麦克奎尔谈谈
-What camp's he with? -I don't know. I gotta talk to McGuire.
... 131 确认出发指示133.0 4233班
... 131, confirming to instruct Departure 133.0, Squad 4233.
安东·韦斯
Anton Weiss.
麦克·罗宾 约翰·莫尼
Michael Rubin. John Mooney.
-他们在营地干什么? -11区是消融区
-What do they do at that camp? -One One is an ablation zone.
-解释一下? -那是个找陨石的好地方
-English? -It's a good place to find meteorites.
它就在那儿
It's right there.
好了 我们找到韦斯时他可不在营地周围的什么地方
Well, Weiss was nowhere near that camp when we found him.
等等 韦斯?
Wait a minute. Weiss?
几天前 11号♥区域的人打电♥话♥过来找他
A few days ago, someone from Delta-One One called, looking for him.
我在周围问过 但没人见过他
I asked around, but nobody had seen him.
你不觉得他们打电♥话♥到这儿来找 一个他们的人很奇怪吗?
Didn't you think it was odd that they called here looking for one of their own guys?
那时候可不
Not at the time.
那是你和那个营地的最后一次通讯吗?
Was that the last communication you had with that camp?
让我瞧瞧
Let me see.
他们的频率是多少?
What's their frequency?
11553.
11号♥区域南极站 这是 美国警官凯莉·史黛卡 完毕
Delta-One One, South Pole, this is United States Marshal Carrie Stetko, over.
11号♥区域南极站 这是 美国警官凯莉·史黛卡
Delta-One One, South Pole, this is United States Marshal Stetko.
如何回复? 完毕
How copy? Over.
看看记录吧
Let me see the log.
凯莉·史黛卡 请在282频道打电♥话♥给委员会
Carrie Stetko, please call Comm at 282.
-史黛卡 -警官 我是杰米
-Stetko. -Marshal, it's Jamie.
我有个来自东方号♥的家伙
I've got some guy holding from Vostok.
他不肯说他的名字 但是要和你谈谈
He won't give his name. He says he has to talk to you.
东方号♥? 好的 把他接过来
Vostok? All right, patch him through.
你现在是和警官通话了
You're on now.
我是史黛卡警官 你是哪位?
This is Marshal Stetko. Who is this?
我是约翰 莫尼 警官
This is John Mooney, marshal.
那儿出了什么事 莫尼?
What happened out there, Mooney?
你知道我是谁?
You know who I am?
-到这儿来 我们谈谈 -不
-Come in and let's talk.-No.
我不能 你得到东方号♥来
I can't come in. You have to come to Vostok.
只有你
Only you.
-我为什么要去东方号♥? -来东方号♥吧 求你了
-Why would I want to go to Vostok? -Just come to Vostok. Please.
听着 我有个更好的方案 我派辆飞机去 你来这儿
Look, I got a better idea. I'll send a plane. You come here.
来东方号♥吧 你就会知道前因后果
Just come to Vostok and you'll understand everything.
朗达 我们有了真正的进展
Rhonda, we have a real situation developing.
风暴来的比我们 第一次计算的早了十个小时
This storm is coming in fast, 10 hours earlier than we first calculated.
飞八个来回?
Fly eight runs?
对不起 伙计 我们要尽可能的多整些航♥班♥
Sorry, guys. We need to put up as many planes as possible.
这是什么 壮志凌云?
What is this, Top Gun?
我怎么在睡三个小时的情况下飞八个来回?
How am I supposed to make eight runs on three hours' sleep?
就像所有人都会的 那样:尽力坚持
Same way as everyone else will: by the skin of your teeth.
-朗达 我要一趟去东方号♥的飞机 -好运吧 我的所有飞机都有安排
-Rhonda, I need a plane to Vostok. -Good luck. All my planes are committed.
撤离计划由于这个新情况已经变得一团糟了
Pullouts are completely screwed because of this front.
我要德尔菲
I need Delfy.
朗达 我不是请求
Rhonda, I'm not asking.
听着 全体人员
Listen up, all personnel.
经过计算 风暴预期将提前十个小时到达
The expected storm is now calculated to arrive 10 hours earlier.
因此新的撤退时间表被加快了
New evac timetable has therefore been accelerated.
所有人将在先前登机时间十小时之前
All personnel will be on the tarmac...
-来到停机坪 -为什么不睡一下呢?
...10 hours before previous embarkation. JACK: Why don't you get sleep?
你应得的
You earned it.
今天都是因为你
That was all you today.
杰克!
Jack!
杰克!
Jack!
这是个全站通知
This is a station-wide announcement:
所有部门首脑必须参加晚上七点的会议
All department heads must attend a meeting at 1900 hours...
这是讨论更新撤离时间表的会议 必须参加
...to discuss the updated evac schedule. This meeting is mandatory.
喔 怎么了?
Whoa, what's going on?
我在麦克奎尔的办公室里时 一个韦斯失踪小组的成员打电♥话♥给我
So I'm in McGuire's office. One of Weiss's missing team members calls.