很惊人吧?
有多久了?
六个半小时
-现在开始干 -这么快?
我想它完结
好的
好
伙计们
有人渴了吗?
当然 开喝吧
冷战正把这儿加热
得了吧
-我不会告发你的美国走私货 -闭嘴
尤里 给我也来点
-快点 给点嘛 -干
快点 给我也来点
-谢谢 -干
好酒
给我再来点
你想再来点?
你个混♥蛋♥ 半瓶酒被你糟蹋了
怎么了?
片名:雪盲/冰天血地/极度冰慌
安德森 P-170 我把史黛卡带回来了
Anderson, P-170. I have Stetko returning.
我们大约在五点到达 清楚了吗?
We'll be approaching in about five. Am I clear?
都归你负责 接着做 派对已经开始了
It's all you. Come on in, the party's already started.
那个不是有点早吗?
Isn't it a little early for that?
冬天的第一场大风暴这个周迟些时候会来
First big winter storm coming in later in the week.
我们早几天交接人员
We're swapping personnel a couple days early.
知道了 稍后见
Roger that. See you in a few.
飞行组 注意
Attention, flight teams:
接下来的飞行员 尽快向控制台报道
Will the following pilots please report to station chief ASAP...
史黛卡 你去哪儿了?
Stetko, where have you been?
这是个七十二小时警戒 伙计
This is a 72-hour warning, people.
根据数学计算 里最后一趟航♥班♥还有三天时间
That's three days until the last flight for those of you mathematically challenged.
我想让你知道在今晚的关站派对之前
I'm supposed to let you know that we have one of those season-and-safety meetings...
我们与Cochran医生要开一个季节安全会议
...with Dr. Cochran before tonight's station-closing party.
十九点在厨房♥举♥行♥ 所有人都得参加 (1900是美军方表示时间法 意为19:00)
Everyone must attend. 1900 in the galley.
等一会儿 我刚接了张纸
Hold on a second, I was just handed a piece of paper.
山姆说在星期五七点开始拖包裹
Sam says that bag drag will start at 0700 on Friday.
所以你要在三点之前把设备搬到走廊
So all your gear must be in the hallway by 0300.
确认你所有的私人的财产
Make sure all your personal belongings...
对于冬天留在基地的人员
For those in the winter crew who are staying on base...
你们有一个强制的...
...there will be a mandatory...
凯莉?
Carrie?
医生 我在洗澡
I'm in the shower, Doc.
现在就出来
I'll be right out.
鸡肉
Chicken.
小虾? 你对我隐瞒了什么 女人
Shrimp? You've been holding out on me, woman.
你想听听我的行程?
You wanna hear about my trip?
我飞了三个小时 和一个医生谈话 报告一桩植物样本偷窃
I flew three hours to talk to a Ph.D. reporting the theft of a botany sample.
一份植物样品?
A botany sample?
印度大♥麻♥漂白亚麻纤维卷
Cannabis sativa.
啊 当然 印度大♥麻♥ 杂草
Ah. Of course, cannabis. Weed.
枯燥无聊
Always a dull moment.
顺便说一句 大风暴快来了 是离开的时候了
By the way, big storm's coming in, departure's been bumped up.
洗换衣服和遮光剂打包好了 准备走了
Bathing suit and sunscreen are packed and ready to go.
好的 你要的东西都拿上
Well, all you need.
-史黛卡? 你在那儿? -别挂 别挂
-Stetko? You there? -Hold on, hold on.
-说 -站台经理要见你
-Go. -The station manager wants to see you.
知道了 吃饭时见
Copy. See you at dinner.
不 不用了 这就是饭
No, you won't. This is dinner.
比大礼堂的那堆垃圾要好
Better than that mess-hall crap.
-飞机上见 -什么? 你在开玩笑
-See you on the plane. -What? You're kidding.
-你听见了 我没有 -医生?
-No, you heard me. -Doc?
我们一会儿谈这个问题 好吗?
We'll talk about it later, okay?
哈沃斯山的冰柱不见了
Popsicle was spotted out here at Haworth Mesa.
我从麦克默多借来的飞行员发现的
Pilot I borrowed from McMurdo called it in.
真的? 为什么会有人在那儿做事? 那儿是无人之地
Really? What was somebody doing out there? That's no man's land.
那很可能是个气象气球或者老帐篷 那是那些家伙的第一年
It's probably a weather balloon or an old tent. It's the guy's first year here.
我知道你刚回来 但是他报告了这件事 你要去深入调查
I know you just got back, but he reports it, you gotta follow it up.
好的 别担心 我会抓住医生的
Okay. Don't worry, I'll go grab Doc.
嘿 凯莉
Hey, Carrie.
山姆 别浪费我的时间 告诉我有多少克拉重
Sam, please don't waste my time. Just tell me how many carats.
好了 在看到之前别说话 然后就尽情宣泄吧
Well, don't gush until you see it. Then you just let it flow.
从元帅服务部来后你就一直尽可能的玩西洋双陆棋
You made as much on backgammon as you did from the Marshal Services.
你应该成个职业选手
You should go pro.
我回美国或许就会这么做
Maybe that's what I'll do when I get back to the States.
你还在留着你的徽章?
You're still handing in your badge, huh?
对 还有西洋双陆棋专业玩家?
Yeah. They even have professional backgammon players?
所有的越冬学生都是一样的要求
The same rules apply to all winter-over students.
九十天内上交分♥析♥结果
You'll have 90 days to turn in your analysis.
我要自从十七世纪到最近的日子
I want proxies for the earth's temperature changes from 1600...
地球温度改变的代表物
...to present day.
让我们看看离他们在堪萨斯冲浪还有多久
Let's see how long before they're surfing in Kansas.
注意 南极站 这儿有个Papa 282的飞行通知
Attention, South Pole: This is a flight notification for Papa 282.
航♥班♥被推迟了 现在被定在下午三点半
That aircraft has been delayed and is now due at 1530.
-医生? -所有小组调整自己的计划表
-Doc? -All teams, adjust your schedules.
-好日子啊 警官 -海顿 看见了医生没?
-Good day, marshal. -Haden, have you seen Doc?
看见了 他和菜鸟们在外面
Yeah, he's outside with the newbies.
警官 你是不是少了全身搜查啊?
Hey, marshal, don't you owe me a strip search?
你是第二个出门的家伙 是吧?
You were the second guy out the door, right?
对
Yeah.
不感兴趣
Yeah, not interested.
三天内 我们开始越冬
In less than three days, we begin the winter-over.
天空变黑 这会持续半年
The sky turns black and it stays that way for half a year.
听着 大自然可不想让你接着待在这儿
Now, nature did not intend for you to survive out here.
但是你在这儿
But here you are...
为了教你生存 我也在这儿
...and here I am to teach you how not to die.
来吧
Come on.
没什么
Nothing to it.
到你了
Time.
体温降到了97华氏度 (约36.11摄氏度)
Core body temperatures have fallen to approximately 97 degrees.
思考能力受到损害
Thinking is impaired.
运动机能下降
Motor skills failing.
先生 简而言之 你正在走向死亡
You are, in short, gentlemen, well on your way to dying...
这一切只要花三分钟
...and it's only been three minutes.
这儿的一大危害:雪盲
One great hazard out here: the whiteout.
一堆邪恶的天气条件聚集
An unholy set of weather conditions converge...
世界消失了
...and the world falls away.
风以超过100英里每小时的速度带走冰块 (约161公里)
Winds over 100 miles an hour skip off the ice out here...
扬起的雪让你只能看见6英寸远的地方 (约15厘米)
...and kick up snow so thick you can't see six inches in front of your face.
在那种情况下你会完全迷失
You can lose yourself completely out there.
然后就挂了
And be gone.
好了
All right.
永远不要轻视冰 把你们的外套穿上
Never underestimate the ice. Put your coats on now.
现在 你们给史黛卡警官 来一个漂亮温暖的南极欢迎吧
Now, class, give a nice, warm South Pole hello to Marshal Stetko.
你好 史黛卡警官
MEN: Hello, Marshal Stetko.
你们好 伙计们
Hi, guys.
-怎么了? -我要你和我走一趟
-What's up? -I need you to take a ride with me.
一个叫德尔菲的飞行员在冰上发现了一具尸体
A pilot named Delfy thinks he may have found a body on the ice.
发动机被冻住了
This engine is ice cold.
用风扇吹个五分钟就 能让这飞机飞起来完全是无稽之谈
You can't put the goddamn blower on for five minutes and expect to start the plane.
什么让你改了主意? 我以为你又要在这儿过冬了
What changed your mind? I thought you were wintering over again.
外孙女给我寄了张贺卡 邀请我去参加她五岁的生日晚会
I got a card from my granddaughter inviting me to her 5th birthday party.
你有个外孙女?
You have a granddaughter?
我是有个外孙女 凯莉 但我从未见过她
I have a granddaughter, Carrie, and I've never met her.
我陷在这儿太久了
I've been down here way too long.
-你是德尔菲? -我记得是这样
-You Delfy? -Last I remember.
我是史黛卡 这是约翰·弗瑞
I'm Stetko. This is John Fury.
-飞这东西你的经验足吗? -当然
-Are you old enough to fly this thing? -Certainly hope so.
菜鸟 别在我的飞机上犯心脏病就行了
Just try not to have a heart attack on my plane, junior.
自以为是的家伙
Smartass.
好了 我认为我像他一样
Well, I think I'm gonna like him.
ASB ASB 注意
ASB, ASB, come in.
这是11月178 五分钟后我会飞出哈沃斯山
This is November 178. I'm five minutes out from Haworth Mesa.
天气怎么样? 完毕
How's the weather? Over.
天气晴朗
Weather is clear.
了解 ASB 飞回来时我会通知你
Roger, ASB. I'll inform you on turnaround.
你在打盹?
You asleep?
对
Yep.
我可以降落在这儿 但我的余生都会惊叹于它的美丽