Leave him.
你会死在这里的,混♥蛋♥
You'll die here, you bastard.
塞缪尔?
Samuel?
塞缪尔?
Samuel?
塞缪尔
Samuel!
请。
Please.
能听到我说话吗,先生?
Can you hear me, sir?
他的眼睛睁开了吗?
Are his eyes open?
不 -和我们在一起!
No. -Stay with us!
和我们在一起
Stay with us.
谢谢。
Thank you.
确保他的眼睛是睁开的。
Make sure his eyes are open.
你们不是我第一个捡到的。
You're not the first ones I've picked up.
妈的,他们在这里干什么?
Shit, what are they doing here?
我们得离开 -我们不能
We need to get away. -We can't.
你有身份证吗?你有身份证吗?
Do you have ID? Do you have ID?
晚上好 - 请关掉引擎
Good evening. - Turn off the engine please.
晚上好,女士
Good evening, madam.
我得带他们去医院。
I need to take them to hospital.
你怎么了,先生? - 一次登山意外
What happened to you, sir? - A hiking accident.
先生?您能听到我说话吗?
Sir? Can you hear me?
怎么了?
What happened?
他倒下了。
He fell.
他流了很多血
He's lost a lot of blood.
我能看看你的身份证吗?
Can I see your ID?
你知道带他去哪里吗?
Do you know where to take him?
快点 - 谢谢。
Hurry. - Thank you.
你上次吃饭是什么时候? - 昨晚
When did you last eat? - Last night.
你得吃点东西。
You need to eat something.
冻伤看起来没什么大碍。
The frostbite looks fine.
这种感觉会恢复的,所以不用担心。
The feeling will return, so don't worry.
你能把脚放在凳子上吗?
Can you put your foot on the stool?
谢谢。
Thanks.
你醒了
You're awake.
感觉好些了吗?你现在怎么样?
Feeling better? How are you now?
你的胳膊怎么样了?
How's your arm?
我给你的腿买♥♥个拐杖。
I'll get you a crutch for your leg.
给你
Here you go.
我在哪儿? -格雷瓜尔家
Where am I? -At Grégoire's.
布赖恩松上空
Above Briançon.
我们收容难民。
We house refugees.
塞缪尔?
Samuel?
我是格雷瓜尔
I'm Grégoire.
你没事吧?
Are you OK? Did you see the nurse?
我和某人在一起。
I was with someone.
Chehreh.
Chehreh.
她很想和你道别。
She'd have liked to say goodbye to you.
但我们把她送上了火车。
But we got her on a train.
她今天早上和一队人走了他们现在会在巴黎
She left this morning with a group. They'll be in Paris now.
我们抓住了这个机会。
We took the opportunity.
她还好吗? -没事
Was she alright? -Yes.
她没事。
She was OK.
比你更好的状态。
Better state than you.
你会留下来吃午饭吗?
Will you stay for lunch?
我没事
I'm OK.
对不起,我...
Sorry, I...
你能来接我吗?
Can you come and get me?
我这就去,把地址给我再见
On my way, give me the address. See you soon.
那莱亚呢?
What about Léa?
她在吗?
Is she there?
我让她接电♥话♥
I'll put her on.
喂?
Hello?
爸爸?
Dad?
你好 亲爱的
Hello, sweetie.
你还好吗?
Are you OK?
你什么时候回家?
When are you coming home?
叔叔会来接我,我们今晚就回家。
Uncle is coming to fetch me and we'll be home tonight.
你离开很久了
You've been gone a long time.
我知道
I know.
你还好吗?
Are you OK?
我没事
I'm OK.
我经常想起妈妈。
I think about Mum a lot.
我也想念她。她会永远和我们在一起。
I miss her too. She'll always be with us.
总是这样
Always.
昨天发生了一件非常有趣的事情。
Yesterday something really funny happened.
你知道吗?我、莱昂和费利克斯
You know what? Me, Léon and Félix
进了电梯,我们按下了所有按钮,结果电梯卡住了。
got in the lift and we pressed all the buttons and the lift got stuck.
邻居无法使用电梯。她疯了。
The neighbour couldn't use the lift. She was mad.
塞德里克舅舅把我们赶走了。
Uncle Cédric told us off.
我很高兴你能回家。
I'm pleased you're coming home.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
电影精选列表