法国
FRANCE
警♥察♥
Police!
是什么?
What is it?
幸存者
如果需要,可服用止痛药。并冷敷。
Take painkillers if you need them. And apply a cold pack.
我们得谈谈你体重增加的问题。这很重要
We need to talk about your weight gain. It's important.
所以,周一继续工作。
So, back to work on Monday.
你会没事吗?
Will you be OK?
我想延长病假。
I want to extend my sick leave.
塞缪尔,我们上个月已经延期了。
We extended it last month, Samuel.
现在就看你的了。
It's up to you now.
试试吧,我们下周再聊。
Give it a try and we'll talk next week.
到底行不行? -你已经很努力了
Is it possible or not? -You've worked hard.
放轻松,你会没事的。好吗?
Take it easy and you'll be alright. OK?
来吧
Come on.
你看到我的长颈鹿了吗?
Have you seen my giraffe?
是的 是山地长颈鹿
Yeah. -It's a mountain giraffe.
走吧 蕾雅
Let's go, Léa.
进展如何?
How did it go?
你乖吗? -是的,我们画了些画
Have you been good? -Yes, we did some drawing.
来吧,我们走 -我画完了
Come on, let's go. -I'm finishing my drawing.
你可以在家里完成它。
You can finish it at home.
莱亚
Léa.
来吧 -你♥爸♥爸在等你,你走吧
Come on. -Your dad is waiting, off you go.
继续。
Go on.
谢谢 -再见
Thanks. -Bye.
谢谢。
Thank you.
塞进去
Tuck in.
泳池怎么样?
How was the pool?
好的。
OK.
我告诉过你不要进我的房♥间。
I told you not to go into my room.
你为什么要进去?
Why did you go in there?
别碰我的东西我告诉过你别碰我的东西
Don't touch my things. I told you not to touch my things.
它们不是你的东西
They're not your things.
它们也不是你的。
They're not yours either.
塞德里克,你能回答这个问题吗?
Cédric, can you answer that?
你好
Hello!
向塞德里克叔叔问好
Say hello to Uncle Cédric.
你好,叔叔 -你好,亲爱的
Hello, Uncle. -Hello, sweetie.
这里太疯狂了
It's madness here.
去看看你的表亲吧
Go and see your cousins.
一切都还好吗?
Is everything OK?
她能留下来过周末吗?
Can she stay for the weekend?
怎么了?
What's going on?
我要回小木屋了。
I'm going back to the chalet.
我和你一起去 -不用了
I'll come with you. -No.
没关系。
It's fine.
你不应该一个人去。
You shouldn't go alone.
我需要
I need to.
再给它一些时间。
Give it some more time.
时间就是我的一切。
Time is all I've got.
你星期一回来上班。 -我的病假延长了。
You're back to work on Monday. -My sick leave's been extended.
这些都是什么?
What is all this?
她到底能不能留下来?
Can she stay or not?
你告诉她了吗?
Have you told her?
我只是请求让她留下来。
I'm just asking to let her stay.
谢谢。
Thanks.
你可以把这个给她。
You can give her this.
到了给我打电♥话♥?
Call me when you get there?
警♥察♥我们正在检查身份
Police. We're doing an ID check.
请出示证件。
ID, please.
谢谢。
Thank you.
请出示您的证件
Can I see your ID, please?
你要去哪里?
And where are you going?
意大利。
Italy.
老板?
Boss?
给你我来了
Here you go. I'm coming!
塞缪尔
Samuel!
真没想到多久没见了?
What a surprise! How long's it been?
你好,斯特凡诺
Hi, Stefano.
我的朋友维克多和贾丝汀他们和你一样是法国人
My friends Victor and Justine. They're French, like you.
你好。
Hi.
那是你的狗吗?
Is that your dog?
是的,它是我的。它是一条德国牧羊犬
Yes, he's mine. He's a German Shepherd.
他们是猎友。
They're hunting buddies.
他们在帮我爸爸和我要把酒吧关了
They're helping me out. Dad and I are closing the bar.
你知道吗? -不,我不知道
Did you know? -No, I didn't.
发生了这么多事...
With all that's going on...
生意不好
business isn't good.
他想离开,但我要留下来。
He wants to leave, but I'm staying.
但无论如何,我们都属于这里。
All the same, we belong here.
是啊
Yeah.
过来
Come here.
我父亲让我告诉你......你妻子的事我们很遗憾。
My father said to tell you... we're sorry about your wife.
我很好,谢谢。
I'm fine, thanks.
替我向他问好
Say hello to him for me.
当然 -再见
Of course. -Bye.
我很冷。
I was cold.
法国?
France?
不,那是意大利,不是法国。
No, that's Italy, not France.
你知道山吗?
You know the mountains?
给我看看
Show me.
我有 300 个。
I've got 300.
300.我不能再多付钱了。
300. I can't pay more.
我不想要钱,也不想惹麻烦。
I don't want any money, or any trouble.
多少钱?
How much?
你要穿着牛仔裤和运动鞋进山?
You're going into the mountains in jeans and trainers?
等一下
Hold on.
等一下
Hold on.
给你
Here.
给你
Here.
我带你去看。
I'll show you.
你要去哪儿?
Where are you going?
前往边境
To the border.
然后呢?
Then what?
布赖恩松
Briançon.
你们都去布赖恩松
You all go to Briançon.
是警♥察♥吗?
Was it the police?
你为什么不回答?
Why aren't you answering?
过了森林,你就得靠自己了。好吗?
After the forest, you're on your own. OK?
你好 -你好
Hi. -Hello.
对吗? -很好你呢?
Alright? -Fine. You?
去散步吗? -散步
Going for a stroll? -A walk.
意大利和法国都有很多值得一看的地方。
There's lots to see here... in both Italy and France.
看一看
Take a look.
你要去哪儿?
Where are you going?
我要回家了。绕一圈
I'm going home. Doing a loop.
你在这边吗?我以为你在下面
Are you this side? I thought you were lower down.
跟你有什么关系?
What's it to do with you?
我爱管闲事。
I'm nosy.
她在哪儿? -什么?
Where is she? -Pardon?
你的女朋友?
Your girlfriend?
你笑什么? -你听到我说什么了吗?
Why are you smiling? -Did you hear what I said?
我只是在走路 -你喘不过气了
I'm just walking. -You're out of breath.
我知道你为什么回来了
I see why you came back.
你认为这对她有帮助吗?
Do you think this will help her?
我在跟你说话
I'm talking to you!
警♥察♥会怎么说?
What will the cops say?
关你什么事? - 偷渡很严重
What's it to you? - People smuggling's serious.
我们拍下了你和那个女人
We filmed you and the woman.
够了 -别动
电影精选列表