That's enough. -Stay right there.
你选择了错误的战斗。
You chose the wrong fight.
这是我们的家,塞缪尔
This is our home, Samuel.
知道有多少吗? -你不可能把他们都带过去
Know how many there are? -You can't get them all across.
斯特凡诺告诉我
Stefano told me...
关于这起事故。
about the accident.
你在开车
You were driving.
你没花多少时间就把她换掉了。
Didn't take you long to replace her.
什么都没有她不在那儿
Nothing. She isn't there.
她一定是走了。
She must have gone.
她不会走远的
She can't be far.
祝你散步愉快,塞缪尔。
Enjoy your walk, Samuel.
那些人是谁?
Who were those people?
我们会从更高的地方穿过。
We'll cross higher up.
我们不能呆在这里
We can't stay here.
你以前干过吗? -他们会回来的
Have you done it before? -They could come back.
我每年夏天都这样做。
I did this every summer.
如果他们回来,就会找到你。
If they come back they'll find you.
你不能呆在这里
You can't stay here.
如果我们再往上走,就见不到任何人了。
If we go higher, we won't meet anyone.
来吧
Come on.
有人在吗?
Anyone here?
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
听我说
Listen to me.
相信我
Trust me.
简单。
Easy.
我叫切赫雷。
My name is Chehreh.
塞缪尔
Samuel.
你在哪里学的法语?
Where did you learn French?
我的丈夫
My husband.
阿里
Ali.
他是喀布尔的一名翻译。
He was an interpreter in Kabul.
在法国♥军♥队离开之前,他曾在法国♥军♥队工作过。
He worked with the French military, before they left.
我们在希腊走散了。
We got separated in Greece.
你为什么离开?
Why did you leave?
塔♥利♥班♥
The Taliban.
他们视我们为叛徒。
They saw us as traitors.
他们袭击了我的学校。
They attacked my school.
我们成功逃脱了。
We managed to get away.
我是一名教师。
I am a teacher.
你有家人吗?
Do you have family?
我有个女儿叫莱亚。
I have a daughter called Léa.
你为什么要和我一起做这件事?
Why are you doing this with me?
走路?
Walking?
因为你需要帮助。
Because you need help.
您有一条新信息。
You have one new message.
下午 2 时 52 分收到
Received at 2:52 p.m.
我想看看你怎么样了我有点担心
I wanted to see how you were. I'm a bit worried.
莱雅很好。不是很好,但还行她很想你
Léa's fine. Not great, but OK. She misses you.
莱亚 过来打个招呼
Léa, come and say hello.
过来 - 我不想去
Come here. - I don't want to.
费利克斯,等等
Félix, wait!
她想早点打招呼,但是......
She wanted to say hello earlier, but...
现在他们在做什么......
Now they're doing whatever...
给我打电♥话♥,告诉我你怎么样了。
Call me and tell me how you are.
找到他们
Find them.
斯特凡诺 - 一坨屎
Stefano. - Piece of shit!
看看这个!
Look at that!
找到他们 - 他们说他们不帮他们!
Find them. - And they say they don't help them!
是他们。
It's them.
我知道是这样。
I know it is.
我给你拿条毯子
I'll get you a blanket.
有汽油吗? - 点睛之笔
Got the petrol? - The finishing touch.
一、二......三
One, two... three.
斯特凡诺
Stefano!
来吧
Come on.
你真漂亮
You're so pretty!
烧了这玩意儿
Burn this shit.
维克多贾丝汀
Victor! Justine!
看看这个!
Look at this!
我们走吧
Let's go.
贾丝汀
Justine!
快过来
Get over here now!
塞缪尔
Samuel!
塞缪尔
Samuel!
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
当我在希腊失去阿里时
When I lost Ali in Greece,
我到处找、
I looked everywhere,
在所有难民营中。
in all the camps.
我继续寻找。
I kept on looking.
然后我就离开了。
And then I left.
这是我们家的钥匙。
This is the key to our house.
我觉得他和我在一起。
I feel he's with me.
如果他不在布赖恩松,你怎么办?
What will you do if he isn't in Briançon?
我会继续的。
I'll keep going.
你呢?
What about you?
Chehreh?
Chehreh?
Chehreh?
Chehreh?
Chehreh?
Chehreh?
她不会走远的
She can't be far away!
我看见他就在那里,来吧!
I saw him right there, come on!
抓到你了,你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的!
Got you, you son of a bitch!
你要去哪儿,混♥蛋♥?
Where are you going, you bastard?
你看见他了吗 贾丝汀?
Did you see him, Justine?
维克托
Victor!
妈的
Fuck!
维克托
Victor!
混♥蛋♥们我要抓住他们我上去了下楼去
Bastards! I'm gonna get them! I'm going up. Go downstairs.
我说下楼去
I said go downstairs!
塞缪尔
Samuel!
斯特凡诺他们他妈的在哪儿?
Stefano! Where the fuck are they?
维克多,看在上帝的份上
Victor, for fuck's sake!
他逃走了
He's getting away!
停
Stop!
我说停
I said stop!
转身
Turn around.
转身
Turn around!
你做了什么?
What have you done?
你做了什么?
What did you do?
你骗了我你有没有帮她过去?你有吗?
You lied to me. Did you help her across? Did you?
那是什么?
What's that?
是我的狗吗?
Was it my dog?
是她干的吗?是她杀了我的狗?
Did she do it? Did she kill my dog?
她在哪里?
Where is she?
她在哪里?
Where is she?
她他妈的在哪里?
Where the fuck is she?
你的婊♥子♥在哪里?
Where is your bitch?
出来吧
Come out!
她在哪里?
Where is she?
她他妈的在哪里?
Where the fuck is she?
她走了
She's gone.
她走了
She's gone.
杰斯丁 停下别开枪
Justine, stop! Don't shoot!
不要这样做!
Don't do it!
别开枪听我说
Don't shoot. Listen to me.
不要这样做。
Don't do it.
我们不会为一个法国人坐牢。
We're not going to jail for a French person.
我们走别管他了
Let's go. Leave him.
离开他
电影精选列表