我们的社区...
into our community..
...先生
...sir.
- 我告诉过他 - 闭嘴 杰克逊
- I told him -- - Shut the hell up, Jackson.
你知道如果将此公布于众
Do you know what it would look like
会是什么样子?
if this got out to the public?
你知道吗?
Do you?
知道吗?
DO you?
看起来像是终于有人
It would look like somebody's finally
在做你的工作了
doing your job.
Gleesh nosh nish nosh.
Gleesh nosh nish nosh.
Ginish nish nosh Loke.
Ginish nish nosh Loke.
宝贝
Baby.
宝贝 我出去了多久?
Baby, how long was I out there for?
你布置好了陷阱?
You get your traps set?
我...我正在布置最后一个 突然...突然...
I -- I was setting that last one and then -- then..
...有个家伙冒了出来
...one of those things showed up.
看看 他们现在已经影响到了电视
See, they're already messin' with the TV.
我...在给考特尼做这个
I...started makin' this for Court.
然后我会把她带过来
Then I could bring her back.
这是什么?
What is it?
这是阻止电波传输的头盔
It's a wave-transmission- blocking helmet.
这是项军事技术
This is a military technology.
很快泄露给了公众
Leaked out to the public quick enough.
过来
Come here.
我不知道这是不是足够强大
I don't know if this is going to be enough
让她回归正常
to bring her back.
也许他们影响她很深了
They might already be in too deep.
宝贝 去取几个发夹 好吗?
Go get some bobby pins, would you, baby?
好的
Alright.
可以了 亲爱的
It's okay, darlin'.
布罗克叔叔他想出了一个办法来帮你
Uncle Brock thinks he figured out a way to help.
听着 我没有百分百的把握
Look, I ain't a 100 percent.
但我估计这个能够
But I reckon this just might
阻止他们的信♥号♥♥进入你的大脑
block them signals comin' into your head.
好
Yeah.
好了 别紧发夹
Okay, secure the bobby pins.
只是小发夹而已
It's just a little pin.
很好 只是小发夹而已
It's okay, it's just a little pin.
我给你别上 好了
I'm just pinnin' it. There ya go.
- 快点 快点 - 快好了
- Hurry now. Come on now. - Almost.
看上去挺好的
It looks kinda nice.
- 你能停下来吗? - 好
- Would you stop? - Okay.
宝贝
Baby
干得不错
Nice work.
今晚你想逮什么呢?
What exactly were you meant to catch?
你已经完成今晚的任务了 伙伴
You're relieved of your duties tonight, buddy.
噢
Ohhh.
你怎么啦?
What happened to you?
谁干的?
Who did this to you?
镇静 告诉我
Calm down. Tell me.
噢
Oh.
噢
Ohh.
扎克!
Zack!
扎克!
Zack!
扎克 哪儿...
Zack, where..
扎克
Zack.
扎克 到底发生了什么事?
Zack, what the fuck happened?
你♥他♥妈♥做了什么 伙计?
What the fuck did you do, dude?
靠!
Fuck!
扎克 是不是又他妈吸毒?
Zack. This over some fucking weed?
我要给你说多少遍?
How many times do I have to ask ya?
你从布罗克那买♥♥毒品有多长时间了?
How long you been scoring from Brock?
我不认识什么布罗克
I don't know a Brock.
对于像你这样的人♥渣♥
To a tweaked-out scumbag like yourself
他或许就是上帝
he may be God.
让我给你说清楚
Let me tell you somethin'.
他不是上帝 他连人都不是
He ain't no God. He's not even a man.
听着 如果我知道这人是谁 我...我会告诉你的
Look, if I knew who this guy was, I -- I would tell you.
你就坐在那里
You just sit there with a shit-eating grin
一副吃屎的嘴脸
plastered all over your face
跟我说你不认识这人是谁?
tellin' me you don't know who the fuck this guy is?
- 是的 - 以前从来没见过他?
- Yeah. - Never seen him before?
我是认真的!
I'm serious!
哼 我可不吃你这套
Well, I don't buy that.
我说的是事实!
I'm tellin' the truth!
德里克 不 不
Derek, no, no.
不!
No!
嘿! 嘿! 嘿! 镇静!
Hey! Hey! Hey! Calm down now!
这回我们玩个不一样的
Let's do something different.
不一样?
Different?
怎么不一样法?
How different?
我不想烦扰可怜的凯西
I don't wanna bug poor Cassie.
我们去做些不同的事情
Let's go do something different.
快点
Come on.
噢! 噢! 噢!
Oh! Oh! Oh!
噢! 噢! 噢!
Oh! Oh! Oh!
好!
Well! Yeah!
他们还是有血有肉 不对吗?
They still flesh and blood, ain't they?
真行
Okay-
上帝!
God!
我发誓 我发誓 我发誓
I promise. I promise. I promise.
你还不是太坏 是吗?
You ain't so bad now, are ya?
什么? 什么?
What? What?
这个怎么样?
How 'bout this?
你能讲一点英语
You speak a little English
告诉我你们这些怪胎在找什么
tell me what you freaks are after
然后我放你走
and I'll let you go.
要不然...我们就要给你做个脑部小手术了
If not...we gonna perform a little brain surgery.
什么? 我们是...
What? We was..
我想我的妈妈
I miss my mother.
好吧
Well, okay.
让我来瞄一眼你的大脑如何?
How about I take a little peek at yours?
这个怎么样? 哼?
How'd that be? Huh?
- 不 - 你知道我的意思吗?
- No. - You know what I mean?
这样的话 就会留一个疤
Now, that's gonna leave a mark.
这个地方还要留一个楔子
This here's gonna leave a wedge.
噢 靠!
Oh, fuck!
啊!
Aah!
正如我说
Like I was sayin'
星系间操控思想的
intergalactic, mind-fuckin'
狗♥杂♥种♥
son of a bitch.
圣母玛利亚
Holy Mother.
那是什么?
What is that?
证据! 那就是 证据!
Proof! That's what it is. Proof!
另一个我破坏得太厉害
I mangled the other one pretty bad
为了得到样品 看看这个鬼东西
to get a sample, but look at this goddamn thing.
这就是我一直在说的
That's what I'm talking about.
去取一些冰袋 宝贝
Get some freezer bags, baby.
我打算把他架在那里
Now, I'd mount it right up there if
如果气味不像臭狗屎的话
it didn't smell like shaved ass.
稀狗屎
Shaved ass juice.
啊 呸 挨到我了
Ugh. Ugh, it's touchin' me.
我知道
I know.
一开始会有点味道
It'll sting a little bit right at first.
很快就消失了 没问题
Then, it goes away. It's fine.
装进去
Get in there.
噢 好了
Oh, yeah.
逮到你了
I got you!
你完了!
You done!
你这块烤肉
You barbecue.
电影精选列表